• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time for an intervention?

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Nan has been apparently intoxicated in public on several occasion but this latest episode is pretty frightening.

Our country's leaders are her and the very old and feeble Joe Biden.
Kinda scarey isn't it?

You're a vigorous Trump supporter who had absolutely no issue with a guy that can't speak coherently on any given topic without a teleprompter. You've never actually cared about the mental capabilities of people in charge, so stop pretending you just magically started caring a year ago.

Nan has been apparently intoxicated in public on several occasion but this latest episode is pretty frightening.

Kinda scarey isn't it?

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. IF you want to talk about a man no longer in office, please start your own thread and don't try to derail this one with irrelevant TDS nonsens.Thanks in advance!

Reactions: PoS

Kinda scarey isn't it?

I have no idea what you're seeing in that video that indicates she's intoxicated. Her short speech was in line with Nancy's style. She is 80 yrs old FGS. All her points were pretty much on target and she admitted she was not a military strategist.

Talk about a hate thread. This one is it, with no basis in fact.

Of course it's time for an intervention - stop re-electing these paid off insider trading dinosaurs for decades.

This is the same woman who was jumping up and down and squealing with joy as Biden talked about burn pits and cancer.

pelosi-meme-382.jpg

I don't see her going anywhere for the rest of the year, but November may give her a good reason to "spend more time with my family."

You're a vigorous Trump supporter who had absolutely no issue with a guy that can't speak coherently on any given topic without a teleprompter. You've never actually cared about the mental capabilities of people in charge, so stop pretending you just magically started caring a year ago.
What planet were you on for four years?

Trump did 90% of his media interaction without a prompter, mostly boarding the helicopter. When he had a prompter, he would frequently deviate from the text.

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. IF you want to talk about a man no longer in office, please start your own thread and don't try to derail this one with irrelevant TDS nonsens.Thanks in advance!
It has everything to do with this thread, which comes from "you". You have been a steadfast supporter of Trump and given that he is an incompetent fool and talks through his ass, you have "NO RIGHT" to criticize anyone else until you acknowledge that it was fine with you to have that kind of a person in charge before.

Hypocrites should be shown their hypocrisy every single time because otherwise they will continue to do it. It is just like allowing Putin to invade Ukraine without any consequences. He would continue to do so, over and over again because no one shows him that what he is doing is wrong. Your hypocrisy has to be stopped. You don't get to criticize others if you do not acknowledge that you supported the same in the past.

End of story!

Trump did 90% of his media interaction without a prompter, mostly boarding the helicopter. When he had a prompter, he would frequently deviate from the text.
Yes, many Dems were astonished and angry at how spry President Trump was during his four years in office.

For example, when he would leave the White House, he would happily spar with waiting reporters outside.

Some Dems were so desperate that they went crazy over an incident in which he supposedly needed help to walk down a ramp at West Point. "See! See!" they yelled in childish glee!

Kinda scarey isn't it?

Why did you start another bash Trump thread? ;)

Reactions: PoS

Kinda scarey isn't it?

You saw Don braying during the covid briefings, if nothing else?

I agree. The current crop of Democratic power hounds isn't great. Nancy needs to fade away. Kamala is a grand disappointment. And Joe is just Joe. There were better choices.

BUT...

The GOP has become such a seething mass of bigoted unhinged bullshit that even the milquetoast Democratic Party is far far far more attractive than any Republican right now. So unless the GOP completely clears house and starts fresh I will be voting for boring addled Democrats for many years to come.

That explains why Trump sounds like an idiot at least 90% of the time.

You saw Don
Trump has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. IF you want to talk about a man no longer in office, please start your own thread and don't try to derail this one with irrelevant TDS nonsense.Thanks in advance!

"Objection:irrelavent"
"Sustained"
Hahaha, as always you think you are the judge and the jury. Welcome to the real world. I know you don't like it but you keep putting your butt into it and it will get bitten off every time. Go back to your fantasy world in your own home, where you can do and say anything you like and no one will say different.

Hahahaha!

Yeah, that's why he was always such an incoherent, nonsensical mess.

Remember when he said NATO was obsolete? Sounded pretty cool, right? Like he is this cool tough guy with radical new ideas? Well, it turns out at the time he didn't even know what a NATO was. He was just riffing on something which he had no clue. Don't you wish he had a prompter then?

"President Trump admitted he did not know much about NATO when he first called it “obsolete” on the campaign trail last year, he told the Associated Press.

“They had a quote from me that NATO's obsolete. But they didn't say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer, very fair interview, the first time I was ever asked about NATO, because I wasn't in government. People don't go around asking about NATO if I'm building a building in Manhattan, right?” Trump said to the AP, according to a full transcript published late Sunday.

“So they asked me, Wolf ... asked me about NATO, and I said two things. ‘NATO's obsolete’ — not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO — NATO is obsolete, and I said, ‘And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism.’ You know, back when they did NATO, there was no such thing as terrorism,” Trump continued.

No handlers to yank it off stage before it goes full retard like they have for Xiden?

I t
Trump has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. IF you want to talk about a man no longer in office, please start your own thread and don't try to derail this one with irrelevant TDS nonsense.Thanks in advance!
Ill talk about Trump as a comparison to Pelosi as much as I wish.

Kinda scarey isn't it?

That's a Russian propaganda video. Why are you posting it?

Trump: The whole time I'm saying, what is this? There's two Jake Gyllenhaals. Then at the end you see this spider, maybe the biggest you've ever seen, huge, and then it goes to black. That's it.

Ingraham: And just to be clear, this is a movie you saw.

Trump: Well, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom