• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time for an intervention?

Yes, many Dems were astonished and angry at how spry President Trump was during his four years in office.

For example, when he would leave the White House, he would happily spar with waiting reporters outside.

Some Dems were so desperate that they went crazy over an incident in which he supposedly needed help to walk down a ramp at West Point. "See! See!" they yelled in childish glee!
No. we weren't astonished, we were disgusted.

You call sparing with reporters while disparaging them and lying to them is a good thing?

I am really quite confused with some of your remarks. In some posts you admit how bad a president he was and in the next you're praising him. Can't have it both ways.

That explains why Trump sounds like an idiot at least 90% of the time.
Only to the prejudiced.

As the saying goes, take it seriously but not always literally. The media did that backward which is why he had so much control over them.

Yeah, that's why he was always such an incoherent, nonsensical mess.
See the above.

Remember when he said NATO was obsolete? Sounded pretty cool, right? Like he is this cool tough guy with radical new ideas? Well, it turns out at the time he didn't even know what a NATO was. He was just riffing on something which he had no clue. Don't you wish he had a prompter then?

"President Trump admitted he did not know much about NATO when he first called it “obsolete” on the campaign trail last year, he told the Associated Press.

“They had a quote from me that NATO's obsolete. But they didn't say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer, very fair interview, the first time I was ever asked about NATO, because I wasn't in government. People don't go around asking about NATO if I'm building a building in Manhattan, right?” Trump said to the AP, according to a full transcript published late Sunday.

“So they asked me, Wolf ... asked me about NATO, and I said two things. ‘NATO's obsolete’ — not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO — NATO is obsolete, and I said, ‘And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism.’ You know, back when they did NATO, there was no such thing as terrorism,” Trump continued.

This is a fine example of being overly literal. You have to apply a couple of brain cells. The media could not be bothered to do their job, but I can hope for better here.

I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.

This is a fine example of being overly literal. You have to apply a couple of brain cells. The media could not be bothered to do their job, but I can hope for better here.

I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.

LOL. The guy is literally admitting he had no idea what a NATO was when he called it obsolete. He just wanted to sound cool and tough and stuff.

But hey, at least you didn’t say it was just a joke. That’s the next usual fall back. He says so much dumb stuff that you have to have an wide array of go-to strategies to try to explain it all away.

LOL. The guy is literally admitting he had no idea what a NATO was when he called it obsolete. He just wanted to sound cool and tough and stuff.

But hey, at least you didn’t say it was just a joke. That’s the next usual fall back. He says so much dumb stuff that you have to have an wide array of go-to strategies to try to explain it all away.
I did not say it was a joke. I said that you did not take the few seconds needed to figure out what he meant.

That's still true,

I did not say it was a joke. I said that you did not take the few seconds needed to figure out what he meant.

That's still true,

What he meant was that he was just thinking like he usually does: in a short-sighted way, seeing only 2 steps ahead of him. We were dealing with terrorism issues at the time, so he just ran his mouth and said NATO was obsolete. It's no different than him dismissing all of climate change science because he just worries about gas prices and the next election, and not about whether there is any world left to leave to our kids or grandkids. That's their problem, not his. He got to be president, and they are just losers, right?

FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

Nan has been apparently intoxicated in public on several occasion but this latest episode is pretty frightening.

Our country's leaders are her and the very old and feeble Joe Biden.
Kinda scarey isn't it?

Yeah, the moderators should take a stand against the obvious and complete shitty trolling that goes on in this forum

It's projection, Republicans are the morons that are nuts, can't speak. Trump was a complete buffoon that any dem runs circles around

Yes, many Dems were astonished and angry at how spry President Trump was during his four years in office.

For example, when he would leave the White House, he would happily spar with waiting reporters outside.

Some Dems were so desperate that they went crazy over an incident in which he supposedly needed help to walk down a ramp at West Point. "See! See!" they yelled in childish glee!
Spry? LOL. What a joke. He did nothing, he golfed, watched fox news, tweeted, often very unhinged tweets, he was well rested from doing absolutely nothing, and every time he spoke he was a bumbling idiot. LOL

Yes it's time for an intervention, but it's not Nancy that needs it.

@Lloyd Christmas "Yeah, the moderators should take a stand against the obvious and complete shitty trolling that goes on in this forum

It's projection,"
yeah, it's not like you're being hypocritical or anything.

Back
Top Bottom