• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time for a little levity ...compliments of crotch sweat.

Here's one from a guy I know. He was born not far from my house. Zachary Knight "Zach" Galifianakis.

Here's one from a guy I know. He was born not far from my house. Zachary Knight "Zach" Galifianakis.

Is it weird that I find him sexy? A little integrity, a little challenging the status quo and a big f u to Hollywood image shapers.

I'm sure you saw the clip of who he brought to the Hangover III premier (hilarious one and all) By the way if it's not true I don't want to know. (gotta hold onto a few illusions)

Is it weird that I find him sexy? A little integrity, a little challenging the status quo and a big f u to Hollywood image shapers.

I'm sure you saw the clip of who he brought to the Hangover III premier (hilarious one and all) By the way if it's not true I don't want to know. (gotta hold onto a few illusions)

If you think he's sexy, I would make you lose control.

Here's one that should piss off the extreme left and the extreme right (this is a test):

Click this link
THE WHITE WOMEN'S WORKOUT

Last edited:
If you think he's sexy, I would make you lose control.

Here's one that should piss off the extreme left and the extreme right (this is a test):

THE WHITE WOMEN'S WORKOUT

Okay, so I assume the test was whether or not I would have to Google it..which I did. That having been said, fkg funny. Forget the gym, I'll just take a walk downtown to accelerate my heart rate. Of course once you acclimate you will have to go into increasingly degenerate (aka black) neighborhoods. Chicago here I come.

Okay, so I assume the test was whether or not I would have to Google it..which I did. That having been said, fkg funny. Forget the gym, I'll just take a walk downtown to accelerate my heart rate. Of course once you acclimate you will have to go into increasingly degenerate (aka black) neighborhoods. Chicago here I come.

:lamo You pass the test.

Back
Top Bottom