• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Time Dedicated to DebatePolitics.com

How much time do you spend on DebatePolitics.com on average in a week?

• Total voters

Jucon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
How much time do you spend on DebatePolitics.com on average in a week? Either reading or posting.

And what is your favorite Forum section(s) to follow? Why?

My favorite sections is the Breaking News section. I have learned not only about some interesting stories I otherwise would have missed, but I have also learned about some great sources for news on the web. Thanks to everyone who posts!

I do believe my favorite's are receiving admonitions from a variety of moderators.

I tend to be here whenever I am in class more so when I am in my LSAT class. I also am here when I don't want to be doing my homework. Or if I am drunk/high and in looking for a good laugh I will hunt out certain posters. I definitely do more reading than I do posting though.

Favorite section is Partisan Politics, especially when drunk, because it is just so damn funny.

Can't really pick any particular answer. If its a slow day and I have nothing to do, I'll always have DP open in a tab to check on things and post when I feel its appropriate. If I'm bored on the train home I usually look up DP on my iPhone...

Back
Top Bottom