• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Tebow and the Demon?

I can see why the Patriots cut him, but I never could get why some crap team like the Jets didn't use him.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have scored 11 points in 2 games. Also with MJD now injured, their running game is also questionable.

Tebow could address both of these. He'd also be hella happy, since he was born and raised in Jacksonville. Playing for his hometown team would be a boost. He'd also be a huge ticket draw.

He signed with the Pats because there isn't a host of teams knocking at his door. He also thought that he could beat out Mallett for backup. Boy was he stupid in that aspect.

I said before that draft that Mallett was the best overall QB to come out of that draft (even over Cam Newton slightly). It's nice to know that when Brady retires, he'll pass the torch from one great Michigan quarterback to another great Michigan quarterback. Mallett's a stud.

As a Michigan fan, I cannot count Mallett as a Michigan QB. He transferred; he gave up the rights to the Maize and Blue when he left.

That said, I don't blame him one bit for leaving. Rich Rodriguez was the worst thing that's happened to that program since Bo died.

Know what I like about Tebow more? Guess who the only team to beat him in a bowl game was. :D

Fun fact ... I saw Mike Hart play in high school. He was just as good as you'd think he'd be.

Fun fact ... I saw Mike Hart play in high school. He was just as good as you'd think he'd be.

Nice. I saw Ingram play a game in high school. My best friend went to Grand Blanc (MI) High School (we graduated long ago). Before I packed up and left the unemployment-ridden state I called home for close to 3 decades, I got a chance to see it. Grand Blanc does get some talent going through it once in a while.

When me and my buddies were in high school, they (I didn't go to GBHS) went to school with a young man named Ira Holmes. He had a number of D-1 schools knocking at his door, and he looked bound for greatness. One grand theft auto conviction later, he was nothing. Ah well.

Hart played like a beast at Michigan. It was a shame that he didn't pan out too well with the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom