• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Scott fires back at ‘The View’s racially charged attacks: ‘My life disproves the lies of the radical left’

First they went after Clarence Thomas, now the racist libs are going after Tim Scott. Why do these lefty gangsters hate successful black men so much?
Then Tim Scott is a moron.

More likely he knows what he is saying is stupid, but he also knows he isn't pandering to the highest IQ voters.

Have you been watching The View since it started? Or did you start only recently?

Do you have a circle of friends that shares recipes and talks about the latest sewing patterns from JoAnn Fabric, too?
And once again we see that Mad Libs love sexual stereotypes almost as much as they love racial ones. Thanks for the confirmation.

And once again we see that Mad Libs love sexual stereotypes almost as much as they love racial ones. Thanks for the confirmation.
Your troll posts keep getting dumber.

Only room in your worldview for one "victim of racism".... you.

https://archive.is/uo206 ..;.Or,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/19/poll-religion-christian-white/
By Jennifer Rubin
March 19, 2023
"..a large segment of the ..base thinks Whites are the true victims of racism and that Christians are under attack. .. is still Whites; ..Whites and Christians dominate elected office at all levels, the judiciary and corporate America. What’s the problem?...
If Christian evangelicals ..might consider getting out of the unpopular political ideas market (e.g., abortion bans) ...win back alienated young people (e.g., ministering to the poor and the weak). ..

.. Trump came along, telling the shrinking band of white Christian nationalists that they are victims. He reveled in nostalgia for a time when they dominated ...
That “something” they felt had been stolen .. or as all-encompassing as white Christian supremacy. ..it fuels their anger and binds them to Trump.
.. when they decide their declining numbers justify anti-democratic voter suppression or even violence. In short, MAGA White Christians have painted themselves into a corner where the majority rejects their outlook and anti-majoritarian tactics cannot keep them in power forever.

...The MAGA crowd would have to recognize ... not just the story of people like them. ... the principles .. (“All men are created equal...”) .. abandon the myth that America is the domain of one race or religion.
.., To thrive in the future, they eventually must appeal to America as it is, not as they imagine it was in the past."

Tim Scott certainly tells you what you want to hear,

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/05/22/tim-scott-55-things-you-need-to-know-00097711

4.​

“America is not a racist country,” he has said.

...“If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of the Black people in South Carolina,” Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) told the Washington Post’s Ben Terris that year, “then I guess that’s progress.”

44.​

He’s been shadowed by clerks in grocery stores and department stores. He’s been pulled over by law enforcement, he says, more than 20 times in 20 years. ... “I was pulled over for being Black.”

45.​

Five times he’s been stopped by a Capitol Police officer ... he has said. I was detained. Each time, I have had to ask my white colleagues to tell the officer who I was.”

53.​

Policy differences with Trump? “Probably not very many at all,” he said in February to Sean Hannity. “I am so thankful that we had President Trump in office.”​

55.​

“For those of you on the left, you can call me a prop, you can call me a token, you can call me the N-word, you can question my Blackness, you can even call me ‘Uncle Tim,’” Scott said in a recent speech in Iowa. “Just understand: Your words are no match for my evidence. ..”
Irrelevant Post posts irrelevantly once again.

Your troll posts keep getting dumber.
Yours are always at the same level of dumbitude, which means that you'll never get worse or better, but will remain at the same mediocre level for ever and ever.

BTW, since the thread began in support of Tim Scott, the posts taking shots at him are the "troll posts."

Yours are always at the same level of dumbitude, which means that you'll never get worse or better, but will remain at the same mediocre level for ever and ever.

BTW, since the thread began in support of Tim Scott, the posts taking shots at him are the "troll posts."
No, that's just another dumb troll thing you tell yourself. So stupid.

Tim Scott is like finding a Bigfoot riding a unicorn, to the white wingers.

No, that's just another dumb troll thing you tell yourself. So stupid.
It was simple logic; you can't troll in a thread where you're agreeing with the OP premise. That would be everyone on your side.

Dude you think I give a **** what you say about me? 😂😂
You must, since you keep requesting insults. Not that *I* consider "Mad Lib" an insult; it's a polemical putdown of the Libs who literally can't think their way out of a hole in the ground.

The fastest way into a right-winger's heart, as a black person, is to tell them they're not racist and absolve their ideology of perpetuating racist policies. It's also a great way to climb the right-wing ladder.
What did Scott say thats racist?
I asked a question. Why can't you answer it? Maybe try this one and see if you can get the point--

"Scott said that in the course of one year as an elected official, he was stopped seven times by law enforcement. And while in some of those instances he was speeding, Scott said the “vast majority” of those encounters were the result of “nothing more than driving a new car in the wrong neighborhood or some other reason just as trivial.”

Scott’s remarks punctuate a particularly raw period in the nation, after two black men were fatally shot by police in separate incidents in Louisiana and Minnesota last week. Also last week, during a peaceful protest in Dallas, a gunman opened fire on police, killing five officers and wounding nine others.

During his speech, Scott also shared the story of a former staffer of his who drove a Chrysler 300, “a nice car without any question, but not a Ferrari.” The staffer wound up selling that car out of frustration after being pulled over too often in Washington, D.C., “for absolutely no reason other than for driving a nice car.” He told a similar story of his brother, a command sergeant major in the U.S. Army, who was pulled over by an officer suspicious that the car Scott’s brother was driving was stolen because it was a Volvo.

“I have felt the anger, the frustration, the sadness and the humiliation that comes with feeling like you’re being targeted for nothing more than being just yourself,” Scott said.

None of the encounters, Scott said, or others like them, should lead anyone to feel it necessary to break the law. Nor should it cloud the respect the public should rightly feel for law enforcement officers “who go beyond the call of duty.” But Scott pleaded in his remarks that the issues African-Americans face in dealing with law enforcement not be ignored.

“I simply ask you this: Recognize that just because you do not feel the pain, the anguish of another, does not mean it does not exist,” he said. “To ignore their struggles, our struggles, does not make them disappear. It will simply leave you blind and the American family very vulnerable.”
Bullshit. Youre not asking a question, youre just preaching your silly lib intolerance, just like always.
Please provide a LINK to Oprah Winfrey speaking in that way about Tim Scott.

Thanks in advance.
She compared him to Clarence Thomas, and Im sure youre fully aware what the libs are saying about him.

Then Tim Scott is a moron.

More likely he knows what he is saying is stupid, but he also knows he isn't pandering to the highest IQ voters.
Scott talks about his personal success story, and now he's a moron to you? Explain.

You must, since you keep requesting insults. Not that *I* consider "Mad Lib" an insult; it's a polemical putdown of the Libs who literally can't think their way out of a hole in the ground.
Already did.

Yeah we know. I found several more instances of you using this catchphrase that you consider so witty, but I didn’t want to break the internet this early in the morning, so I just gave a very small sampling.

Be more creative. Or don’t.

IMG_2050.jpeg

Yeah we know. I found several more instances of you using this catchphrase that you consider so witty, but I didn’t want to break the internet this early in the morning, so I just gave a very small sampling.

Be more creative. Or don’t.

View attachment 67449863
No Mad Lib can lecture anyone about being creative, since you're all reading from the same kiddie-level playbook.

She compared him to Clarence Thomas, and I'm sure you're fully aware what the libs are saying about him.
She who? Compared how and when and where?

Liberals are saying lots of things about Clarence Thomas, but mostly that he is and has been behaving in a seemingly corrupt manner with accepting his friend Crow's largesse.

What did Scott say thats racist?

Bullshit. Youre not asking a question, youre just preaching your silly lib intolerance, just like always.

She compared him to Clarence Thomas, and Im sure youre fully aware what the libs are saying about him.

Scott talks about his personal success story, and now he's a moron to you? Explain.
I thought you were defending Scott, not calling his assertions bullshit. Shrug--no biggie. :)

Been a long night and I have to say, nothing like popping into this site to see a bunch of tedious name-calling and insult-slinging instead of the intelligent political discourse I was told I'd find here. It's so bad I'm sure a bunch of you fanatics will jump right on my history to prove I also get sucked into it then share it all in a "gotcha!" post which I won't even see until much later as y'all have already bored me to death and I'm going to sleep.

It's all your fault, Brian Patrick.

Been a long night and I have to say, nothing like popping into this site to see a bunch of tedious name-calling and insult-slinging instead of the intelligent political discourse I was told I'd find here. It's so bad I'm sure a bunch of you fanatics will jump right on my history to prove I also get sucked into it then share it all in a "gotcha!" post which I won't even see until much later as y'all have already bored me to death and I'm going to sleep.

Door swings both ways.

Be the change you want to see ;)

It was simple logic; you can't troll in a thread where you're agreeing with the OP premise. That would be everyone on your side.
Please stop whining.

And yes you can. You don't do much else.

And anyone who agrees with Tim Scott is either being a moron or just agreeing in order to be a troll. No, there is no third option.

Some people get higher education and come to understand the useless nature of anecdotes...

... and some don't. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom