• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Scott fires back at ‘The View’s racially charged attacks: ‘My life disproves the lies of the radical left’

Been a long night and I have to say, nothing like popping into this site to see a bunch of tedious name-calling and insult-slinging instead of the intelligent political discourse I was told I'd find here. It's so bad I'm sure a bunch of you fanatics will jump right on my history to prove I also get sucked into it then share it all in a "gotcha!" post which I won't even see until much later as y'all have already bored me to death and I'm going to sleep.

It's all your fault, Brian Patrick.
Meh.

That is very cynical. I thought Independents were supposed to be open-minded.
Is your quote critical of what MAGAs may think about Tim Scott in the race?
I doubt many MAGA are spending much though on Sen. Scott. Well, except for calling the Libbies racists for not wanting him.
p.s. what did the View say about Scott.

How many white supremists actually look superior to anyone or anything?

I doubt many MAGA are spending much though on Sen. Scott. Well, except for calling the Libbies racists for not wanting him.
p.s. what did the View say about Scott.
They don't like Scott because they are a) racist, b) Progressive and c) think he is "Uncle Tim" for daring to run for president.

They don't like Scott because they are a) racist, b) Progressive and c) think he is "Uncle Tim" for daring to run for president.
Of course, you don't believe any of that and just wanted some attention.

Of course, you don't believe any of that and just wanted some attention.
I get enough attention from my dog.
If you believe the members of "The View" have any common sense at all then, let's say, we have a real problem with daytime TV.

I get enough attention from my dog.
If you believe the members of "The View" have any common sense at all then, let's say, we have a real problem with daytime TV.
Wow, you sure do watch the View a lot.

Or you have never watched it and are just regurgitating another right wing boilerplate turd.

Tough call...

Wow, you sure do watch the View a lot.

Or you have never watched it and are just regurgitating another right wing boilerplate turd.

Tough call...
I've listened to enough Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg to conclude they are idiots who make their money constantly prattling about white supremacy and white racism.

Whoopi Goldberg asks if 'we need to see White people get beat up' to see change, then quickly clarifies​

'I’m not suggesting that. So don’t write us and tell me what a racist I am,' Goldberg quickly added​

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

And they all support Tim Scott?
Prob’ly not, they’ll bust the libbies for not liking him as if it weren’t
I see your nickname for him, watch out the Drumpf might steal it. Maybe you should copyright it. He’s prob’ly better than Drumpf or DeSantos but I still don’t want him to win but I’m not worried that he will.

Prob’ly not, they’ll bust the libbies for not liking him as if it weren’t

I see your nickname for him, watch out the Drumpf might steal it. Maybe you should copyright it. He’s prob’ly better than Drumpf or DeSantos but I still don’t want him to win but I’m not worried that he will.
I did not coin the label "Uncle Tim". The ones who came up with it naturally believe he is selling out to the white man. The label "Uncle Tom" was already take but "Uncle Tim" doesn't sound as harsh.
It is sad that the Democrats and the Black Caucus going forward will be saying nasty things about such a fine man with a great, positive message.
But the Dems must come up with bad names for a good man because what else is national politics if not a license to demonize, denigrate, and destroy your opposition - regardless of color?

Guess that’s a no on being more creative, then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
What do you want? I've admitted you have no creativity, and you proceeded to prove it with that bland repetition.

She who? Compared how and when and where?

Liberals are saying lots of things about Clarence Thomas, but mostly that he is and has been behaving in a seemingly corrupt manner with accepting his friend Crow's largesse.
Libs have been taking shots at Thomas for years, long before the corruption allegations. His real sin is being a Black Republican, just like Tim Scott.

Please stop whining.

And yes you can. You don't do much else.

And anyone who agrees with Tim Scott is either being a moron or just agreeing in order to be a troll. No, there is no third option.

Some people get higher education and come to understand the useless nature of anecdotes...

... and some don't. It's that simple.
Still not a hint of logic in your posts, and certainly no hint of higher education.

I've listened to enough Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg to conclude they are idiots who make their money constantly prattling about white supremacy and white racism.

Whoopi Goldberg asks if 'we need to see White people get beat up' to see change, then quickly clarifies​

'I’m not suggesting that. So don’t write us and tell me what a racist I am,' Goldberg quickly added​

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

Whoopi's half right; it's possible to make an absurd statement-- in Latin, "reductio ad absurdum"-- as a rhetorical gesture, to illustrate why you think another person's statement, or even a social practice, is untenable. But you still have to come up with an intelligent analysis of the absurdity you're trying to condemn, and Whoopi didn't even come close.

Re-read my comment.
Why do you hate blacks so much?
She who? Compared how and when and where?

Liberals are saying lots of things about Clarence Thomas, but mostly that he is and has been behaving in a seemingly corrupt manner with accepting his friend Crow's largesse.
Did you not read the OP?
I thought you were defending Scott, not calling his assertions bullshit. Shrug--no biggie. :)
Why do you keep lying in every post you make? Its pathological now.
What did the View have to say about Sen. Scott?
Read the OP. Maybe you'll learn something for once, but I doubt it.

What do you want? I've admitted you have no creativity, and you proceeded to prove it with that bland repetition.

Holy shit. Strike up the band!

You made it through an entire post without saying “mad lib!”

🎈I think this calls for a celebration! 🎈

I did not coin the label "Uncle Tim". The ones who came up with it naturally believe he is selling out to the white man. The label "Uncle Tom" was already take but "Uncle Tim" doesn't sound as harsh.
It is sad that the Democrats and the Black Caucus going forward will be saying nasty things about such a fine man with a great, positive message.
But the Dems must come up with bad names for a good man because what else is national politics if not a license to demonize, denigrate, and destroy your opposition - regardless of color?
I'll always remember where I 1st heard it, Jay. ;) In fact the only time I heard it. You da man... ;)

Libs have been taking shots at Thomas for years, long before the corruption allegations. His real sin is being a Black Republican, just like Tim Scott.
Since Anita Hill, then it was attending those political retreats with the Koch's, & then refusing to recuse on a case his wife was involved in, then then 1/2 $million trips with a righty Billionaire, then the same dude paying for his Moms house, renovating it while allowing her to live their rent free, then the nephew's private school tuition. As the nephew said, thank you Uncle Thom...:poop:

So a popular network morning show prompted a NY Rag to find some negative aspects of a Senator who's running for president of the U.S. of A. expressed by the hosts. Toughen up Scott, the Drumpf will be much harsher, if he even bothers with you at all. Even Jay came down harder than that, with his Uncle Tim comment.
It is my opinion that a Black person spouting right wing talking points will get support from the right, be they Kanye West or Tim Scott. I don't want to call Token, but the rarity of it makes it exceptional. Kanye got where he is with a combination of talent & mental illness, one assumes Tim Scott got where he is with a talent or Gerrymandering. Will he rise to a level where the former guy pays any attention to his campaign? Time will tell.

Did you not read the OP?
Why yes, I have.

Have you?

You also mentioned Oprah Winfrey commentary about Tim Scott, earlier, so that, along with the several women of The View, from the OP, I have no idea who you are talking about when you just say "she" said such and such?

Back
Top Bottom