• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Kaine Once Said Cheating Politicians Should Resign—Including Bill Clinton

The problem with Bill in my mind isn't the bj, it's the perjury.

No.

All you have are unsubstantiated statements of a woman, a Trump supporter, with an axe to grind and a statement of Hillary's that cannot seriously be read as any kind of unseemly threat in context. The bit about Whitewater is not relevant to a discussion about whether Hillary enables Bill's misbehavior with women.

I gave you indisputable proof in the way of videos that Hillary runs cover for her husband's actions. If you choose to live with your head in the sand that is your choice but the public will have a different outlook.

Oh, and I am NOT a Trump supporter so you got that wrong too. Where did I mention Whitewater? Wrong three times in on post? You are getting rusty.

I didn't call you a Trump supporter - I called Juanita Brodderick a Trump supporter. Or rather she calls herself one in the article you referenced.

The "vast right wing conspiracy" started with Whitewater didn't it? It's referenced in the wiki article.

And once again the base allegation here is that Hillary Clinton - who did not cheat on her husband - is somehow tainted as a cheater because her husband did. That's nonsense.

Last edited:

I stated that she is an enabler that is complicit in his cover ups. That links her to his indiscretions.
Yes, Hillary Clinton Was an Enabler | RealClearPolitics
Hillary did the famous 60 Minutes interview with Bill as he delivered a lawyerly denial of the 12-year allegation (he later admitted having sex with Flowers once). Hillary joined strategy sessions over what verbiage to use in the interview.
Hillary was even more instrumental to the defense in the Monica Lewinsky case, setting the tone of the White House response in her “vast right-wing conspiracy” appearance on Today.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/u...illary-clintons-strength-with-women.html?_r=0

Yeah, she was complicit. Poo splatters and she had her hands in it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…