• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tiktok Star who sells her farts in jars starts selling fart NFTs

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This can't be real, can it? It's the perfect match-up of too much crazy.

(Tiktok star woman sells jars she has allegedly farted into for $1,000, claiming to make $50,000/week. But she sends herself to the hospital with a fiber-heavy diet causing intense gas pains. So now she will sell fart NFTs.)​

Every time I try to give my faith in humanity a chance to rise from the ashes, some dipshit has to drop a bunch of naptha on it. False hope. I don't like people.

(Tiktok star woman sells jars she has allegedly farted into for $1,000, claiming to make $50,000/week. But she sends herself to the hospital with a fiber-heavy diet causing intense gas pains. So now she will sell fart NFTs.)​

Every time I try to give my faith in humanity a chance to rise from the ashes, some dipshit has to drop a bunch of naptha on it. False hope. I don't like people.

She's one of the more "train wreck" stars of "90 Day Fiancee".
She's a hot looking young woman who has never in all her twenty-six (or something close to it) years had an actual fulfilling romantic relationship of any kind, not sexual or otherwise.
She has come close, but at the last moment, she apparently "blows it all up" over a trifling matter or no reason at all, other than her own demons in her own head.

She claims to be bisexual but her most intimate relationship was with a young Australian bi-girl who she had known for a couple of years, but when she traveled there, she blew it up almost immediately.

1641405655751.png

But as far as I or my wife knows, nobody in the 90 Day world ever mentioned her selling farts in a jar, so this was obviously her own idea outside of "work"....
Yes WORK, because 90 Day stars get a thousand bucks per episode, so if you're on all the shows, you can count on pulling in as much as sixteen thousand a month
just as base pay for as long as the season lasts, and residuals from the re-runs.

Come on man, only in America! I wish I thought of this. $1000.00 for a fart? Where do I sign up? Maybe instead of jars, I can do cans. Canned farts. Hmmm. Everyone just love mine, they often compare them to dead animals. The Tik Tok girl has found a way to sell her noxious gases, maybe I can do the same? PT Barnum was right THERE IS a sucker born every minute! You have to give this gal credit as she gots some brass tits sell her farts in a jar, but then to make a NFT!? :ROFLMAO: They aint brass after all, they be the titanium alloy variety the size of bowling balls. Man killers most definitely. This girl is go getter. This is some funny ass shit. This is the stuff you can't make up. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

She's one of the more "train wreck" stars of "90 Day Fiancee".
She's a hot looking young woman who has never in all her twenty-six (or something close to it) years had an actual fulfilling romantic relationship of any kind, not sexual or otherwise.
She has come close, but at the last moment, she apparently "blows it all up" over a trifling matter or no reason at all, other than her own demons in her own head.

She claims to be bisexual but her most intimate relationship was with a young Australian bi-girl who she had known for a couple of years, but when she traveled there, she blew it up almost immediately.

View attachment 67367490

But as far as I or my wife knows, nobody in the 90 Day world ever mentioned her selling farts in a jar, so this was obviously her own idea outside of "work"....
Yes WORK, because 90 Day stars get a thousand bucks per episode, so if you're on all the shows, you can count on pulling in as much as sixteen thousand a month
just as base pay for as long as the season lasts, and residuals from the re-runs.

I think Steph is possibly asexual but doesn't want to admit it so comes off as overtly sexual. Erika is super hot and totally cool, there is nothing I can think of that would make me not hook up with her if I was single and went over there to meet her.

Once Belle Delphine sold her bathwater, it was only a matter of time before we got this.

Come on man, only in America! I wish I thought of this. $1000.00 for a fart? Where do I sign up? Maybe instead of jars, I can do cans. Canned farts. Hmmm. Everyone just love mine, they often compare them to dead animals. The Tik Tok girl has found a way to sell her noxious gases, maybe I can do the same? PT Barnum was right THERE IS a sucker born every minute! You have to give this gal credit as she gots some brass tits sell her farts in a jar, but then to make a NFT!? :ROFLMAO: They aint brass after all, they be the titanium alloy variety the size of bowling balls. Man killers most definitely. This girl is go getter. This is some funny ass shit. This is the stuff you can't make up. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
And to think that all this time I’ve been crop-dusting the general population for free.

Don’t ever say I didn’t give you anything.

Once Belle Delphine sold her bathwater, it was only a matter of time before we got this.
How much you wanna bet these gals got the idea because some dumb dudes (As in plural, multiple, yes that's right.) asked for these things?

wet farts extra…..

wait, 50 farts worth saving in a week?

LOL, I was thinking much the same thing. No gas shortage here, and I am more than happy to get a grand per toot.
Only problem is, I don't have perky tits and a cute butt, so I kinda doubt there's a market for mine.
Even my own darling wife isn't game for the idea!

Come on Karen!!! You're cute as the dickens, OMG plenty of guys would pa......"You can stop right there, I'm not farting into a jar for anyone."
I really did try....tried to egg her on, talk her into it. 😆

Hey, Galactic Empire? How's that Death Star coming along? You need a test firing target, right?

I think Steph is possibly asexual but doesn't want to admit it so comes off as overtly sexual. Erika is super hot and totally cool, there is nothing I can think of that would make me not hook up with her if I was single and went over there to meet her.

Could be and if so, fine....but she TALKS the game to the hilt, how much she WANTS sex, how much she DREAMS about it and fantasizes about it, what she would like to do, etc etc.
Must be one of those cases of a person who talks and talks and talks but can't take action when the rubber hits the road.
And that's awfully sad! 😓
I can't even imagine being in my twenties and back to being a good looking guy with everything going for me and not being able to fulfill my heart's desire.

And back in "those olden days" I just naturally figured I'd be burned out and done by forty-five, because to a twenty year-old, forty-five sounds like ancient fossil territory.
Here I am, sixty-four and still raring to go haha.

LOL, I was thinking much the same thing. No gas shortage here, and I am more than happy to get a grand per toot.
Only problem is, I don't have perky tits and a cute butt, so I kinda doubt there's a market for mine.
Even my own darling wife isn't game for the idea!

Come on Karen!!! You're cute as the dickens, OMG plenty of guys would pa......"You can stop right there, I'm not farting into a jar for anyone."
I really did try....tried to egg her on, talk her into it. 😆
Funny, my SO said the same thing. The exact words that came out of her mouth were and I quote "Don't even think about it dum dum. No one in this house is farting in a can. NO ONE." :ROFLMAO:

This is really not about the person at all. This is about the new craze. It could be Cabbage Patch Kids or Elmo or whatever. The time had to come, eventually, when a fart jar hit the market. In this case, the time made the woman. The time had come for owning a fart in a jar. Are you gonna make your own fart in a jar? No. That would be barbaric. One buys curios. One does not create them.

And so society moved into a new era. A new understanding. A new consciousness. We bought farts in jars.

Does the jar come with some type of authentication sticker on it? If not I wouldn't trust it.

Does the jar come with some type of authentication sticker on it? If not I wouldn't trust it.

All I can say is, the MORAL evolution of this girl AND her MOTHER is one of the most whiplash inducing phenoms I've witnessed in quite some time.
When we all first met Stephie, she was heavily closeted about her sexual orientation, plus her Eastern European Mom wasn't in on the revelation that she's "bi" (actually lesbian imo) and so everything was tippy-toes on the QT.
When Mom first got the hint about Stephie being gay or bi, it was a tense evening as Mom waggled her finger in stern Eastern European disapproval.

Now here we are a year later and Mom's helping count the cash from the Fart-In-A-Jar business and purring her desire for more.

I hate every single part of that thread title

Maybe she's really selling Plague cures (Docs in the 1600s recommended farting in jars and huffing them to cure the Bubonic Plague).

Back
Top Bottom