• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tiger attacks woman at wildlife park..

bmr528

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tiger caught on video attacking woman at China wildlife park | Fox News

I am really sorry,, But I had to laugh at this.. Just how stupid does a person have to be.. In a argument and decide to exit the car in a wildlife park.. I will say this,, That ole tiger yanked her like a rag doll,, Then to top it off someone else gets out and tries to save her, and gets attacked as well.. The only thing missing is the 3 stooges music..

I wonder how long before the park gets blamed..

djl

Tiger caught on video attacking woman at China wildlife park | Fox News

I am really sorry,, But I had to laugh at this.. Just how stupid does a person have to be.. In a argument and decide to exit the car in a wildlife park.. I will say this,, That ole tiger yanked her like a rag doll,, Then to top it off someone else gets out and tries to save her, and gets attacked as well.. The only thing missing is the 3 stooges music..

I wonder how long before the park gets blamed..

djl

I'm sure her family is thrilled.

Truth that nature really does weed out the least adapted.

We'll never run short of Darwin awards.

It looks to me like it's the woman who tried to save her that got killed. Am I reading it wrong?

The attack prompted a man and a woman to get out of the car to chase after the tiger in a bid to help.

The second woman was killed by a tiger, which then carried her body away.

Remember that guy in China that got so upset that his girlfriend would not stopping that he jumped off the balcony of the 6th story shooping center and committed suicide?

China is started to give us the best deaths lately...

Come on man...your golf game is not THAT bad.

Relax and change putters.

But don't resort to violence man.

It looks to me like it's the woman who tried to save her that got killed. Am I reading it wrong?

No you're not, the first woman was the daughter of an older woman in the same car. The mother and the man in the video got out to try and save the daughter when a second tiger attacked and killed the mother off camera.

Back
Top Bottom