• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thug in Chief to Latino Supporters: “Punish Your Enemies”

Ockham

Noblesse oblige
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Gateway Pundit said:
Barack Obama gave his marching orders:

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”

And then there’s this…
Obama told far left Latinos to go out there and “punish” your enemies.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Unreal. Obama doesn’t even talk about radical Islamists that way.

Gateway Pundit

Everything you were told about Conservatives apparently is being turned up-side-down. They are "fear mongers". The Tea Party members are "racist bigots". Republican conservatives are mobilizing militia's to wreak violence and Palin's words about "gunning for" is clearly a threat of violence. Yet, when we look at the POTUS words above... who's fear mongering? Who's stoking the fires of violence - why our own President is, all in the name of politics.

And the piece is correct - Obama doesn't even talk about terrorists that way, yet he does about his fellow American's. I can't imagine anyone but the manipulated who hasn't been already, by this nonsense. And the next charge of "fear mongering" levied by Democrats needs to look at their own house first before squawking proudly.

Thug in the title
links to limbaugh
quotes out of context
blog to blog to blog links

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

The most damning and pertinent quote. Makes me think.

Thug in the title
links to limbaugh
quotes out of context
blog to blog to blog links

The most damning and pertinent quote. Makes me think.

He said every one of those things, and yet you dodge with typical blather.

"Thug in chief"???? This a nothing but a cheap flame bait thread.

Sorry - the rules for the original forum I put this in required I use the same title from the source, and that was the title. It was moved here.

Sorry - the rules for the original forum I put this in required I use the same title from the source, and that was the title. It was moved here.
It's garbage and your only intent for posting it was to flame bait. "Squawking proudly", you can't even talk without flame baiting.

"Thug" you say, while jackbooted Republicans beat up women and have journalists arrested.

It's garbage and your only intent for posting it was to flame bait. "Squawking proudly", you can't even talk without flame baiting.

Baiting like you're doing now you mean? Like I said, that's the rules - don't like it go whine to the mods.

Moderator's Warning:
Let's discuss the topic at hand and cease with the back and forth off topic comments. Thank you.

"Thug" you say, while jackbooted Republicans beat up women and have journalists arrested.

Beat her up-OH THE DRAMA

Move On criminal was treated way too lightly

but its the SEIU thugs and the Black Panthers who really are the jackbooted thugs.

Does anyone have an opinion on who "your enemies" refers to? Has anyone in the media cornered Obama or Gibbs and pushed them to answer that question?

Reactions: mpg
Does anyone have an opinion on who "your enemies" refers to? Has anyone in the media cornered Obama or Gibbs and pushed them to answer that question?

No, they have not, because according to liberals, he didn't really mean 'enemies' when he said 'enemies'. Apparently, both Obama and Biden don't really mean what they say... unless they tell us they do.

No, they have not, because according to liberals, he didn't really mean 'enemies' when he said 'enemies'. Apparently, both Obama and Biden don't really mean what they say... unless they tell us they do.

Hmm.. so did Bush really not mean "Mission Accomplished" then? I'm confused.

But I'd really like to know who Obama was talking about. If it wasn't "enemies" then what was the proper word? And who was he referring to? I'm still curious that this is the same man who in 2004 said we're all just Americans. His poker "tell" is giving him away as a fraud so it really would help him if he explained what he really meant if he didn't mean "enemies".

The ship's mission was accomplished and major combat operations were over. Obviously, Bush was not claiming that the war and all of our responsibilities there were over; as dumb as it appears even on first glance, people still try to portray Bush saying "Ok, we're totally done!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom