• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Throwing plates, attacking secret service?

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
This stuff is so unhinged how can any red hat still support him?

Question, have you ever thrown stuff around at work or attacked an employee?

Honest.

I can't imagine this level of immaturity working at a bakery never mind the white house.

How can red hats justify this.

Red hats need to explain themselves if they still support this scum. Enough with there hiding .

Honest.

I can't imagine this level of immaturity working at a bakery never mind the white house.

Red hats need to explain themselves if they still support this scum. Enough with there hiding .
One time I went outside and threw a brick at my car window when I was so pissed at this setup man crashing a brand new robot I spent two days installing.

Honest.

I've never thrown stuff around in the workplace or attacked a fellow employee.

Not that you will get a honest answer, but maybe if employee was replaced with "family" and work was replaced with "home".

:unsure:

Chances are they are the probably the type to beat their women and children, dogs etc and break things out of frustration.

Not that you will get a honest answer, but maybe if employee was replaced with "family" and work was replaced with "home".

:unsure:

Chances are they are the probably the type to beat their women and children, dogs etc and break things out of frustration.

And we call these folks emotionally immature or just assholes.

Because they love that he is unhinged.

You think so?

Really?

Someone who is like them, just emotional. **** education and reason,?
Just shoot shit when you get pissed?

Honest.

I busted my right 5th metacarpus on Christmas day 1978, after coming home to a broken window, break-in, and theft. Punched the wall, and caught the 2x4.

Don't really have any anger issues, but you might say the planets were in the right alignment.

I busted my right 5th metacarpus on Christmas day 1978, after coming home to a broken window, break-in, and theft. Punched the wall, and caught the 2x4.

Don't really have any anger issues, but you might say the planets were in the right alignment.

I never really got too upset when my house was robbed or car stolen.

I had insurance.

Honest.

DeSantis is surely enjoying this.

Let's get it under oath.
Do you seriously think the dog and pony show is going to publicly talk to them "under oath"?

LOL!!

No...they'll just let this lying nonsense alone. They have some useful idiots who will always believe their shit. They've achieved their goal.

Do you seriously think the dog and pony show is going to publicly talk to them "under oath"?

LOL!!

No...they'll just let this lying nonsense alone. They have some useful idiots who will always believe their shit. They've achieved their goal.
If they do and they corroborate the story, will it change your perspective at all?

If they do and they corroborate the story, will it change your perspective at all?
Irrelevant question. We already know they WON'T corroborate the story.

If the Secret Service agents corroborate Hutchinson's story, the right will try to make it all about how SS agents shouldn't be allowed to testify because national security, and, um, well, they can't testify!

Although Secret Service agents did testify about Clinton to Ken Starr and the right had no problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom