• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Throw him out" chanting by crowd on steps of court house

When Trump can't control the narrative, he flees or hides in a bunker. Whatever is easiest.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

People are really unhappy.

Who are these rude and disrespectful people who would jeer at a political "enemy" during a somber moment in honor of a Supreme Court Justice? Gross.

Who are these rude and disrespectful people who would jeer at a political "enemy" during a somber moment in honor of a Supreme Court Justice? Gross.
considering who RGB was...I think it was absolutely appropriate...and they were silent for the moments that required it.

I agree...there ARE a LOT of unhappy mentally ill leftist tards in this country these days. But in fairness...those ****ing idiots have been around for more than a minute.

So...sure...the tards are tarding...but really...its just another day.

Exactly. It's not like tens of thousands of extra Americans are laying rotting in their graves because of him or anything.

considering who RGB was...I think it was absolutely appropriate...and they were silent for the moments that required it.

I don't. There's a time and place to voice your anger. It's not in the midst of a dead Justice.

Trump showing up there is like Epstein showing up at a memorial to victims of sex trafficking. The jeering is unsurprising. He's lawless and the GOP is planning to break the rule they invented in order to steal Garlands seat to nab this one too. If there's anything to get outraged at, it's that, not someone standing far away and jeering.

Damed if you do damed if you don't.

I agree...there ARE a LOT of unhappy mentally ill leftist tards in this country these days. But in fairness...those ****ing idiots have been around for more than a minute.

Haha, she knew what was coming......

Spittle-flecked idiocy from Vance, as always. I wonder if he's noticed that he and his fellows keep posting the same damn video of one single person in a bid to talk about "leftists" being "tards".

Posts that stupid are rather ironic when they contain assertions that other people are "tards", no?

I don't. There's a time and place to voice your anger. It's not in the midst of a dead Justice.
You sound so sincere but Trump is not. Why would he show up?
He didn't attend Scalia's. Nor McCains.

He's been running on the justice seat since he heard she died, hyping up his crowd with the news. Talk about disrespect. She wasn't even buried yet.

It's like he's just so happy Ruth gave him the chance to throw another justice in there so that when he cries foul during election week, his court will be weighted in his favor. :unsure: Or, maybe it was a sincere attempt on his part. ;)

IDK, but people aren't very happy with this president. He should just stick to his rallies and QAon fans.

its called freedom of speech...too bad

Except I didn't say that shouldn't be ALLOWED to do it. I said it was in poor taste.

You sound so sincere but Trump is not. Why would he show up?
He didn't attend Scalia's. Nor McCains.

He's been running on the justice seat since he heard she died, hyping up his crowd with the news. Talk about disrespect. She wasn't even buried yet.

It's like he's just so happy Ruth gave him the chance to throw another justice in there so that when he cries foul during election week, his court will be weighted in his favor. :unsure: Or, maybe it was a sincere attempt on his part. ;)

IDK, but people aren't very happy with this president. He should just stick to his rallies and QAon fans.

He showed up because it's an election year?

ROTFLMAO

dude, this post is so phony

lol

I never knew how entertaining you people were when you were in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom