• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three Syrian men deny sex assault in Newcastle [W: 59]

Infinite Chaos

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Three Syrian men have appeared in court accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a park in Newcastle.

Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, have pleaded not guilty.
A 16-year-old-boy, understood to be Syrian, has also been charged with sexual assault. It is not known if he has entered a plea yet. Link.

That's four, one of whom was part of the refugee resettlement program so he and others should be on the way back home as soon as any court and prison sentences are done with.

This is not good - especially as Badreddin was also vetted by a UN agency.

As of 2011, the population of Newcastle was 82% white, which leads me to think these men probably targeted a 14 year old white girl, as is usually the case with Muslim men who rape in Europe.

Why are the native white populations of Europe permitting these sexual assaults on their children?

UK shouldn't have supported any rebel groups in Syria..yes it did!

UK shouldn't have supported any rebel groups in Syria..yes it did!

Don't you mean we shouldn't have taken any refugees?

As of 2011, the population of Newcastle was 82% white, which leads me to think these men probably targeted a 14 year old white girl, as is usually the case with Muslim men who rape in Europe.

Why are the native white populations of Europe permitting these sexual assaults on their children?

First of all it was not rape.. it was sexual assault. If was rape, then the article would say rape. In European law there is a massive difference between the two.

Secondly, are you seriously in the mindset that the native white population of Europe or in this case Newcastle dont commit sexual assault also? A vast majority of sexual assault is done by the native white population.

First of all it was not rape.. it was sexual assault. If was rape, then the article would say rape. In European law there is a massive difference between the two.

Secondly, are you seriously in the mindset that the native white population of Europe or in this case Newcastle dont commit sexual assault also? A vast majority of sexual assault is done by the native white population.

Where 'exactly' did he say: White people don't commit rape'?

I'm of the 'mind-set' that we should definitely deport back, once they've done their time.

Just more evidence of how Muslim rapists like to work in co-ordinated gangs. The only reason the male family members are not present is they're probably waiting in some camp. hoping to get to the UK sometime soon.

Where 'exactly' did he say: White people don't commit rape'?

err seriously?

How can you not draw that conclusion from this comment? It is utterly racist.

I'm of the 'mind-set' that we should definitely deport back, once they've done their time.

So am I.. but sometimes you cant. Either you dont have an agreement with the home nation or the home nation is so dangerous that it would go against your own laws. You cant deport a Syrian rapist... Syria aint safe and you dont have an agreement with the government of that country. But you can deport a French rapist or Australian...

Just more evidence of how Muslim rapists like to work in co-ordinated gangs. The only reason the male family members are not present is they're probably waiting in some camp. hoping to get to the UK sometime soon.

What? LOL what a load of bull**** to say.

err seriously?

How can you not draw that conclusion from this comment? It is utterly racist.

In the above. Point out where 'exactly' is says: white people don't commit sexual assaults'?

So am I.. but sometimes you cant. Either you dont have an agreement with the home nation or the home nation is so dangerous that it would go against your own laws. You cant deport a Syrian rapist... Syria aint safe and you dont have an agreement with the government of that country. But you can deport a French rapist or Australian...

Yea...the law is an ass sometimes. If we've given them safety then I'd say such actions forfeit that umbrella, and send them back. In addition, I'd only allow truly vulnerable types that is, children, old people and women in the first place.

What? LOL what a load of bull**** to say.

Have you not noticed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/n...-gang-found-guilty-of-abusing-one-white-girl/

Grooming gang 'drugged and raped 15-year-old girl' at a Birmingham hotel - Birmingham Mail

And many more.....I'm surprised you're not more aware of the problem :shock:

In the above. Point out where 'exactly' is says: white people don't commit sexual assaults'?

And you dont see him implying it? Come on.. it is clear as day.. Else why on earth would he say that?

Yea...the law is an ass sometimes. If we've given them safety then I'd say such actions forfeit that umbrella, and send them back.

I dont exactly disagree, but again how? Parachute over Somalia?

And are you saying that non-muslims dont commit this crimes? That is certainly what you are implying is it not?

Tell me.. why are you not linking the white christian pedo gang cases, or the rape cases done by white Christians? After all it seems a theme with you to go after population groups based on religion, so why not the white male pedo gang in your own parliament? Or how about the guy that was just convicted of mass rape of children in Asia? Let me guess, it was just Asians he molested so it does not matter...?

I'm pretty fed up with that line of argument, because if no instances of white perpetrators existed, you'd just move on to another excuse.

Can you prove that "a vast majority of sexual assault is done by the native white population" in Newcastle? Or are you just guessing?

How many cases exist in Newcastle, or England, or Europe, of white sexual predators assaulting Muslim victims?

Deport all foreign Muslims. If you don't, get your women raped and don't bitch. Simple.

I'm pretty fed up with that line of argument, because if no instances of white perpetrators existed, you'd just move on to another excuse.

Can you prove that "a vast majority of sexual assault is done by the native white population" in Newcastle? Or are you just guessing?

How many cases exist in Newcastle, or England, or Europe, of white sexual predators assaulting Muslim victims?

Wow. You made this issue about race. You think the only reason this happened is because the men were Arab, and the girl was white. You sound so igorant to ask if white men rape or commit sexual assault. Yes, they do. :shock:

That's four, one of whom was part of the refugee resettlement program so he and others should be on the way back home as soon as any court and prison sentences are done with.

This is not good - especially as Badreddin was also vetted by a UN agency.

You know, perhaps we should wait and see what a trial shows? Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Or dont be imperialist and dont create chaos in the ME...

We can do both. Create chaos in the ME and keep all foreign Muslim scum away from the US or UK.

In fact, the best US policy would be to create as much chaos in the ME as we can, sell weapons to all warring sides, watch them kill one another, and use the profits to build that f****** wall and deport the illegals.

Legalimmigrant for President!

We can do both. Create chaos in the ME and keep all foreign Muslim scum away from the US or UK.

In fact, the best US policy would be to create as much chaos in the ME as we can, sell weapons to all warring sides, watch them kill one another, and use the profits to build that f****** wall and deport the illegals.

Legalimmigrant for President!

this is hate speechh

Well that has to do with the situation Somalia is in.... The UK has had a principle of not deporting people to areas where their lives are at risk... and this principle is has been enshrined in European law since it was the British conservatives that wrote the damn human rights rules in the first place.

Well, let the UK live with rapists. This man showed total disregard for his victim. Maybe he should have a taste of his own medicine in his place of origin.

Wow. You made this issue about race. You think the only reason this happened is because the men were Arab, and the girl was white. You sound so igorant to ask if white men rape or commit sexual assault. Yes, they do. :shock:

That's nice.

Statistics say that minorities target white women for rape in huge numbers. If you're a white woman, you might want to clue into that and ask yourself why that is.

Or dont be imperialist and dont create chaos in the ME...

I'm pretty sure that the 14 year old girl in this story wasn't an imperialist who created chaos in the ME. You expect us to say " not all Muslims are terrorists ", yet when a child gets attacked by human slime, you have an off handed way of blaming her as being part of the " imperialists". I call BS.

That's nice.

Statistics say that minorities target white women for rape in huge numbers. If you're a white woman, you might want to clue into that and ask yourself why that is.

How does that happen? Do you think some random minority is minding his own business, suddenly sees a white woman and turns into a rapist? Minority men can engage white women in consensual sex, it happens all the time. Interracial couples are really common.

I'm pretty sure that the 14 year old girl in this story wasn't an imperialist who created chaos in the ME. You expect us to say " not all Muslims are terrorists ", yet when a child gets attacked by human slime, you have an off handed way of blaming her as being part of the " imperialists". I call BS.

You're making a huge leap in logic. The girl is not an imperialist. The men who raped her are the only people responsible for raping her.

You're making a huge leap in logic. The girl is not an imperialist. The men who raped her are the only people responsible for raping her.

There was no rape... If it was rape then they would be charged with rape, not sexual assault. Hence there was no rape.

Back
Top Bottom