• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three shot dead at Afghanistan wedding reception over music being played

Yes, I would. The primary difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity is a religion of peace, while Islam is a warriors religion which justifies imperial expansion.
Christianity is as much a warrior religion (if you want to call it that), just look at the history and you'll see just as many people killing in God's name who are Christian.

Completely wrong. Christianity was started by a Jewish pacifist and it was despised in Rome because of it's pacific ideology. The Romans were very much into violence and any religion which weakened their ideology they considered a threat. That is why Rome persecuted Christians. But as Christianity rose to prominence, it fell under the leadership of greedy and unscrupulous men who used the absolute authority of the church to enrich and empower themselves. Not only did the Church forbid the reading of the Bible (most people could not read anyway) they opposed the printing of Bibles in national languages because they did not want their superstitious followers to read about the underlying pacific ideology of Christianity. That changed with Gutenberg's printing press and Martin Luther.

The Crusades were a reaction to the constant encroachments of Islam. When somebody has a successful way of war, you can bet that their opponents will copy them. The church leaders in the middle ages rather wisely decided to emulate the Muslims way of "holy war." "Crusade" is the Christian equivalent of "Jihad."

Yes, I would. The primary difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity is a religion of peace, while Islam is a warriors religion which justifies imperial expansion.

😂

What happened in Bosnia not that long ago says otherwise. Not to mention the centuries of slaughter ranging from the Crusades to the Conquistadors to the Scramble for Africa.

Hi Tiger, still running away from crucial questions, eh? Unable to prove your points through cowardice in our last debate, you have come on this topic and try your luck here? I am sorry that I had to make a complete fool of you on our last debate, but it was your own fault, If you had attempted to engage with me on a rational level, and stopped ignoring crucial questions, you might have learned something.

I have in my library a book entitles "History's 50 most catastrophic decisions." The reason for these wrong decisions was always the same. A complete inability by some fool in authority to set aside his ideological positions and simply look at the cold, hard, facts. You have made ignoring the cold, hard, facts an art form.

Hi Tiger, still running away from crucial questions, eh? Unable to prove your points through cowardice in our last debate, you have come on this topic and try your luck here? I am sorry that I had to make a complete fool of you on our last debate, but it was your own fault, If you had attempted to engage with me on a rational level, and stopped ignoring crucial questions, you might have learned something.

I have in my library a book entitles "History's 50 most catastrophic decisions." The reason for these wrong decisions was always the same. A complete inability by some fool in authority to set aside his ideological positions and simply look at the cold, hard, facts. You have made ignoring the cold, hard, facts an art form.

Coming from the guy who doesn’t have the spine to actually quote me, that’s a laugh.

Gee, was that before or after your flying pony(with SS runes, of course) came to carry you off to your magical Stormfront paradise? 😂

Rationally speaking there’s absolutely no room for people like you in the military, no matter how much you weep, and thankfully the military has continued to take steps to ensure those who managed to snake their way in are booted out on their asses.

Coming from the guy tearfully wailing over the acknowledgment that trying to wipe out aboriginal culture was genocidal, that’s yet ANOTHER laugh.

The cold, hard facts are that racists— particularly white supremacists— offer nothing of value to the nation. Period.

Yeah, yeah. Get lost Tiger. You are not a debater, you are just a heckler. Come back when you have the courage of your convictions, and you will stand your ground and answer crucial questions.

Yeah, yeah. Get lost Tiger. You are not a debater, you are just a heckler. Come back when you have the courage of your convictions, and you will stand your ground and answer crucial questions.

It’s not my fault you chose to indulge in racist and hate filled rants. Kind of hilarious, again, watching you blather on about “courage” when you don’t have the spine to quote me.

As I said before, the cold, hard facts are that racists— particularly white supremacists— offer nothing of value to the nation. Period.

Three gunmen who claimed to be members of the Taliban shot dead three people attending a wedding in Afghanistan — because music was being played at the reception, according to a report.

A Taliban government spokesman said two of the three attackers had been arrested after the Friday incident but denied they were acting on behalf of the Islamist movement.

“Last night, at the wedding of Haji Malang Jan in Shamspur Mar Ghundi village of Nangarhar, three people who introduced themselves as Taliban entered the proceedings and [asked] that the music stop playing,” spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said Saturday, Agence France-Presse reported.
===============================================
And we wasted thousands of lives & billions in treasure in this worthless asshole? It will collapse in on itself & we should only watch.
And our genius government is importing these people into America by the hundreds of thousands as “refugees”

Back
Top Bottom