• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three judge appeals panel lifts hold on Mar-A-Lago Records!

Boo hoo the banks got caught doing a crappy job vetting their loans again. Sounds like 2008 all over. Maybe the Government will bail them out again.
Here's another cultist who is saying that it's not the fault of the person performing the fraud it's the fault of the people who were the victims of the fraud.

These people aren't christians. They don't even believe in common decency.

This just leaves the DOJ is a partial albeit vital victory. Its still behind the 8 ball because that bizarre Cannon ruling still leaves a Special Master to slow progress, and Cannon is still sitting in the drivers seat to overrule the Special Master, and continue to throw barracades up for Trump. We really need this case moved to a new courtroom.
Special Master supposed to be done by October 2nd.

You are right but I wasn't referring to this motion at all here. My gut says there will be a lot more excuses to cause grief unless Cannon feels chastised.
I think we may have heard the last of her obstruction if she's smart. OTOH she wasn't even qualified for the position she's in so I may be wrong. (Typical of many Trump picks). The closest she got to the bench was an assistant.

I think we may have heard the last of her obstruction if she's smart. OTOH she wasn't even qualified for the position she's in so I may be wrong. (Typical of many Trump picks). The closest she got to the bench was an assistant.
The panel noted that the ex-president “has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents,” and he’s provided “no evidence that any of these records were declassified.”
:D

Boo hoo the banks got caught doing a crappy job vetting their loans again. Sounds like 2008 all over. Maybe the Government will bail them out again.

Let me guess, counselor. As you are defending your clients who get caught robbing a bank, your defense is "it's the bank's fault for not making the vault secure enough!".

This just leaves the DOJ is a partial albeit vital victory. Its still behind the 8 ball because that bizarre Cannon ruling still leaves a Special Master to slow progress, and Cannon is still sitting in the drivers seat to overrule the Special Master, and continue to throw barracades up for Trump. We really need this case moved to a new courtroom.
Oh they pretty much got what they were asking for

The panel noted that the ex-president “has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents,” and he’s provided “no evidence that any of these records were declassified.”
:D
And most of these were his judges

What the 11th Circuit said was ONLY about the "classified documents" <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>. Because the Special Master is operating expeditiously, and seems to understand the law, I think this thing will wrap up quickly. DoJ will return what they don't need (they've already said they would), and send the rest to NARA, they don't care much about the rest of her Order. Unless they are sadomasochistic, Trump's lawyers will not appeal, but that will have little meaning. DoJ got what it needed.

Last edited:
Unless they are sadomasochistic, Trump's lawyers will not appeal, but that will have little meaning. DoJ got what it needed.
Why wouldn't they appeal? More fees for them, plus their only actual strategy is to delay, delay, delay until Trump (shudder) gets reelected. Yech, I just vomited in my mouth...

Special Master supposed to be done by October 2nd.

1663874051096.png

That's initial screening, that doesn't mean they will be done.

Under the Special Master timeline parties have to submit a log of disputed documents to eh SM by October 21.

After that the SM has to write up his recommendations to the Judge and she may have to schedule hearings on different issues including:

• Attorney/Client items in dispute because they show complicity in a crime.
  • Items the FPOTUS claims should be returned under personal property that the DOJ disagrees with.
  • Items the FPOTUS is trying claim executive privilege to withhold from the Executive Branch.
Those will take weeks, if not months and put it well after the mid-terms.

WW

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA. Holy shit! I almost had an aneurysm from laughing.
This was the man who had his finger near the little red button a little more than a year ago. And about half of Republicans want his finger back. That's the part that is not so funny.

Back
Top Bottom