• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three guesses

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why did Biden exempt the post office employees?

This is just for the libruls because the smart conservatives know why.

I will wait a while before jumping back in to see if anyone guesses right. The progressives have three tries because they are the dumbest. The Marxists have two because they at least pretend they're smart and the libruls have just one because they are the elite, kinda like a match between who is the smartest between Cuomo, Stelter, and Lemon.

I will wait a while before jumping back in to see if anyone guesses right. The progressives have three tries because they are the dumbest. The Marxists have two because they at least pretend they're smart and the libruls have just one because they are the elite, kinda like a match between who is the smartest between Cuomo, Stelter, and Lemon.
You are sure you placed this thread in the right section? To me it sounds like it is going for the conspiracy theories department.

Smart conservatives? That's an oxymoron.

I am neither a conservative nor a liberal, but after reading your post, I suddenly realized what the reason might be.

Of course, I am too cowardly to say it.

Have a nice weekend!

He didn't. So much for whatever point you were trying to make about conservatives being smarter than "libruls."

Last edited:

How many guesses do the commies get?

Who would want to be in a union that pays decent wages, has health coverage, a week of vacation and some protection from being fired for any reason when they can live in a right to work state that can fire you anytime for any reason, pay your poor wages, give you zero health coverage and make you sign a 1099 so you have to pay your own taxes? Yeah, unions are so bad.

Who would want to be in a union that pays decent wages, has health coverage, a week of vacation and some protection from being fired for any reason when they can live in a right to work state that can fire you anytime for any reason, pay your poor wages, give you zero health coverage and make you sign a 1099 so you have to pay your own taxes?
The issue isn't about why someone would want to be in a union.

Focus, eh?

Yeah, unions are so bad.
Wrong.

Good...bad...those are subjective terms.

Unions are "powerful".

Focus, eh?

Wrong.

Unions are "powerful".
We see what power does everywhere it is obtained.

Focus, eh?

Wrong.

Unions are "powerful".
Now it's second and twenty for distortion. A person made the statement unions are good, your response, wrong. Care to clarify? There is nothing wrong with my focus, you're the one moving the definitions around.

R
I'm anti bad cops and sadly after just a few years most cops fall into that category.
Really? How many do you have proof are "bad cops" out of the hundreds of thousands in America? Give me the list and what they did.

Oh, WAIT!! You heard sumtin about that on CNN/

I haven't seen any good guesses yet.

Now it's second and twenty for distortion. A person made the statement unions are good, your response, wrong. Care to clarify? There is nothing wrong with my focus, you're the one moving the definitions around.
I don't need to clarify anything. You need to just read my post again.

I don't need to clarify anything. You need to just read my post again.
Certain posters here never respond to the actual post. They just divert to a different topic like Kamal being asked about Afghanistan and ignoring it and talking about how global warming or white terrorism is the biggest threat.

Certain posters here never respond to the actual post. They just divert to a different topic like Kamal being asked about Afghanistan and ignoring it and talking about how global warming or white terrorism is the biggest threat.
Yep.

Wow, you're too smart for me...

Who would want to be in a union that pays decent wages, has health coverage, a week of vacation and some protection from being fired for any reason when they can live in a right to work state that can fire you anytime for any reason, pay your poor wages, give you zero health coverage and make you sign a 1099 so you have to pay your own taxes? Yeah, unions are so bad.
America was best when It's union membership was highest.
There was a time when anything an American wanted or needed was Made In America. Top quality stuff, too- Made In Japan meant cheap junk.

The progressives have three tries because they are the dumbest.
That's kind of you.
The Marxists have two because they at least pretend they're smart
No need to pretend :cool:
the libruls have just one because they are the elite
Libruls, am I right fellas? I'm glad you at least recognize there is a difference between these groups instead of just a block of "left of me."

My guess? Idk, unions probably?

America was best when It's union membership was highest.
There was a time when anything an American wanted or needed was Made In America. Top quality stuff, too- Made In Japan meant cheap junk.
I actually remember those days. As far as work and wages, the fifties were the dream decade when one in three workers in america were union members. The economy was great, wages in general were good and americans were happy and ceo's made sixteen times the amount of their workers.

Back
Top Bottom