• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three guesses

I actually remember those days. As far as work and wages, the fifties were the dream decade when one in three workers in america were union members. The economy was great, wages in general were good and americans were happy and ceo's made sixteen times the amount of their workers.
Probably more like sixteen hundred times now, with bonuses for finding cheap offshore sources of parts and materials.
It's mind-boggling that guys who make a living twisting wrenches can be convinced to oppose unions. It's the same as guys who love to hunt and fish opposing local environmental issues. They've allowed themselves to be persuaded by wealthy, powerful people to oppose their own best interests.
That wage disparity is what happens when selfishly greedy bastard set their own levels of compensation. The same selfish greedy bastard who have been off-shoring industrial jobs.

He didn't. So much for whatever point you were trying to make about conservatives being smarter than "libruls."

His "gotcha's" just get sadder and sadder.

I haven't seen any good guesses yet.
There are no "guesses" needed . Postal workers are NOT exempt from the vaccine mandate.

US Postal Service workers will have to get a COVID-19 vaccine or be tested weekly after President Biden mandated the shot for federal workers – despite an earlier report claiming the more than 600,000 letter-carriers and administrative staff were exempt.

The White House issued a clarification late Thursday after the Washington Post, citing an official, reported USPS workers were not required to get the shot and were only being “strongly encouraged” to do so.

Biden on Thursday signed two executive orders: one requiring vaccination for most federal workers with limited medical and religious exemptions and another forcing federal contractors to also vaccinate their workforces.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/usps-exempt-from-biden-vax-mandate-for-100m-workers/

Why did Biden exempt the post office employees?

This is just for the libruls because the smart conservatives know why.

I will wait a while before jumping back in to see if anyone guesses right. The progressives have three tries because they are the dumbest. The Marxists have two because they at least pretend they're smart and the libruls have just one because they are the elite, kinda like a match between who is the smartest between Cuomo, Stelter, and Lemon.

Yet another thread flames out as the lies are extinguished. 🧑‍🚒

👀

That's kind of you.

No need to pretend :cool:

Libruls, am I right fellas? I'm glad you at least recognize there is a difference between these groups instead of just a block of "left of me."

My guess? Idk, unions probably?
Odd post.

The pro-disease people are really getting ponderous....
Yes the supporters of the virus are perplexing to say the least. It is almost like they like death and want more and more to die.

There are no "guesses" needed . Postal workers are NOT exempt from the vaccine mandate.

US Postal Service workers will have to get a COVID-19 vaccine or be tested weekly after President Biden mandated the shot for federal workers – despite an earlier report claiming the more than 600,000 letter-carriers and administrative staff were exempt.

The White House issued a clarification late Thursday after the Washington Post, citing an official, reported USPS workers were not required to get the shot and were only being “strongly encouraged” to do so.

Biden on Thursday signed two executive orders: one requiring vaccination for most federal workers with limited medical and religious exemptions and another forcing federal contractors to also vaccinate their workforces.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/usps-exempt-from-biden-vax-mandate-for-100m-workers/
He exempted them from FEDERAL law because he has no authority over the Post Office to make them comply.

Congress afforded the Postal Service broad powers of operation in the marketplace, excluding it from most Federal laws and regulations concerning contracts, property, works, officers, employees, budgets, and funding; as well as the establishment, adjudication, and judicial review of administrative procedures and determinations.

Many postal employees are minorities. He knows that minorities don't want the vaccine anyway. As he is doing with the general public, he is doing an end-around by using OSHA. But if you look at the above exclusion very carefully they very well could be immune from OSHA regulations. Rest assured, they will NOT be vaccinated just because Big Brother Biden tells them to or encourages them to. Biden has about as much influence over people as does AOC. They are going to join the biggest suit ever which will go all the way to the SC on an emergency basis.

He exempted them from FEDERAL law because he has no authority over the Post Office to make them comply.

Many postal employees are minorities. He knows that minorities don't want the vaccine anyway. As he is doing with the general public, he is doing an end-around by using OSHA. But if you look at the above exclusion very carefully they very well could be immune from OSHA regulations. Rest assured, they will NOT be vaccinated just because Big Brother Biden tells them to or encourages them to. Biden has about as much influence over people as does AOC. They are going to join the biggest suit ever which will go all the way to the SC on an emergency basis.
OSHA can ban the unvaccinated from the workplace for safety reasons.

OSHA can ban the unvaccinated from the workplace for safety reasons.
We'll see about that. They have this slight issue of proving that an unvaccinated person is a health threat.

Look, I know you folks are not USD to proof and have never had a deop taken or gone to court and think that CLAIMS made by MSM or other posters are automatically true. They will have to explain why someone who had COVID and is unvaccinated is a danger to other workers in light of studies that show they are 10-13 times MORE immune than the vaccinated people, as well as how OSHA can let a vaccinated person work when studies prove they pass the Delta variant very easily to others, whereas an immune person doesn't.

Good luck wid dat. CLAIMS don't work at the SC.

I was this close to believing 2 = 2 = 5.
What about my post confused you, so I can clear it up? I don't believe I said anything logically inconsistent.

What about my post confused you, so I can clear it up? I don't believe I said anything logically inconsistent.
Well, here it is:

Libruls, am I right fellas? I'm glad you at least recognize there is a difference between these groups instead of just a block of "left of me."

My guess? Idk, unions probably?

You're posting me and say "fellas"?

I was talking about three groups of people and you talk about unions probably? Okeeeeyyyyy

Why did Biden exempt the post office employees?

This is just for the libruls because the smart conservatives know why.

I will wait a while before jumping back in to see if anyone guesses right. The progressives have three tries because they are the dumbest. The Marxists have two because they at least pretend they're smart and the libruls have just one because they are the elite, kinda like a match between who is the smartest between Cuomo, Stelter, and Lemon.

1. Your unnamed source is wrong.
2. Technically Postal Workers are not federal employees
3. Trump didn't do it. :ROFLMAO:

1. Your unnamed source is wrong.
2. Technically Postal Workers are not federal employees
3. Trump didn't do it. :ROFLMAO:

ummm, errr, ahhh.....mike2810!!!

My "unanamed source' is, errr, ahhh.....The POST OFFICE official website!!!!!!

Holy Moley!!!

Holy No Link Batman.
Your OP had not link or references.
Providing one now is just a way to cover your tracks.

So what does the manual say? or you are
Dismissed.
My post 37 had no link?

7-7.1 Federal Laws Applicable to the Postal Service

Congress afforded the Postal Service broad powers of operation in the marketplace, excluding it from most Federal laws and regulations concerning contracts, property, works, officers, employees
, budgets, and funding; as well as the establishment, adjudication, and judicial review of administrative procedures and determinations.

Back
Top Bottom