• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three Favorite Led Zeppelin Songs?

ChrisL

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Since another poster did the 3 favorite Beatles tunes, I'm asking what are your 3 favorite LZ songs?

Here are 3 of my favorites, of course I have many more, but these 3 I love! :)

Might as well go with the ultimate classic, Chris ...

then there's ....
[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=night+flight&mid=366F4AFC558B6EF2A6C3366F4AFC558B6EF2A6C3&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5[/video]

Really great tune! There are so many great ones from LZ it's really hard to narrow it down to just three, just like the Beatles thread! :lol:

Whole Lotta Love

Kashmir

Stairway To Heaven

Nice! You have to pick two more though. It's your THREE favorite LZ tunes! :)

Sorry...guy is here to fix my drier so I got distracted..

How hot was Robert Plant when he was young??

Momma!!

Whole Lotta Love

Kashmir

Stairway To Heaven

I used to really like STH, but they overplay it so much that I've just gotten tired of it. Great choices though! :)

Sorry...guy is here to fix my drier so I got distracted..

How hot was Robert Plant when he was young??

Momma!!

HOT! :2razz: Still not as hot as Jim Morrison was though. Now that is smoking!

Since another poster did the 3 favorite Beatles tunes, I'm asking what are your 3 favorite LZ songs?

Kashmir
Misty mountain top
Stairway to Heaven, sometimes-it got played to death on classic rock stations.

Good thread.

1: Stairway
2: Rock and roll
3: Whole Lotta Love

Wow, one other person giving some love to the amazing debut album.

As much as I love Kashmir and Stairway, I have to say their best album was the first one. Just minute after minute of glory.

Back
Top Bottom