• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three Bags of Candy Every Day!!

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
An athlete on Boomer& Gio on CBS Sports talk on 04/01/22 was recorded saying his eating regimen is one cup of coffee at late morning. Three bags of candy at late afternoon then later supper. He added that most of the supper meals are fried chicken. That's it. The hosts both said the athlete in question is in excellent shape. I never got the athlete's name.

Thanks for my first chuckle of the day.

I really needed that.

We have all read about some people who have lived past 100 and told us their diet, which would have sent most nutritionists screaming into the street.

An athlete on Boomer& Gio on CBS Sports talk on 04/01/22 was recorded saying his eating regimen is one cup of coffee at late morning. Three bags of candy at late afternoon then later supper. He added that most of the supper meals are fried chicken. That's it. The hosts both said the athlete in question is in excellent shape. I never got the athlete's name.
Here in a few years he will vapor lock on the field and everyone will be shocked because he "was so healthy".

Oscar Wilde might have said:
"I have a very simple diet. I only eat the best."

Back
Top Bottom