• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Three-and-a-half More Years of Obama!

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By J.R. Dunn
September 11, 2013

So the Syria "crisis" is reaching its culmination. Syria's WMD's are likely to be placed under the control of its patron, Russia, perhaps even with the cooperation of other disinterested, responsible states such as Iran, Cuba, and Venezuela. The world's only superpower, for its part, will loiter on the curb outside, asking hurried questions while the big boys come and go, stepping aside quickly to avoid being shoved into the gutter by their bodyguards.

This situation is the sole handiwork of Mr. Barack H. Obama, successor in office to Washington, Lincoln, Truman, and Reagan. Pondering the better part of a day, I can think of no previous episode to compare it with. It has similarities to the isolationism of the 1920s, with the United States reduced to irrelevance on the global fringes, but that was a deliberate result of policy, while this... this product of ineptness coupled with ideology, is something you can scarcely put a name to.

There are three-and-a-half years of agony lying ahead. It won't be pleasant, but there is a saving grace. Barack Obama and his childishness, incompetence, and fanatical fixation on dead political ideas constitute the apotheosis of a longer-term conundrum, that of a liberal/left that has infiltrated this country's institutions to a point that state power and interference with individual liberties increases steadily no matter who is in office.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Articles: Three-and-a-half More Years of Obama!

Three and a half more years of amateurish stumbling in foreign affairs, the economy and massive unemployment. How many more times will America be attacked in the coming three and half years. Like sharks smelling blood in the water, we see the Middle East and now their partner in crime Russia.

3.5 more delightful years for our foes. They must of had massive celebrations [behind closed doors] upon his reelection

3.5 more years to watch Rethugs pander to racist, bigots, bible thumpers, and over weight white people your foes will celebrate in the streets!

3.5 more years to watch Rethugs pander to racist, bigots, bible thumpers, and over weight white people your foes will celebrate in the streets!

I've never understood the point in making statements like yours, it says more about who you are than the people you "hate" so much. Hate to combat hate is just foolish.

On a side note........

You most enjoy living in Texas, & I'm sure they enjoy having you.

I've never understood the point in making statements like yours, it says more about who you are than the people you "hate" so much. Hate to combat hate is just foolish.

On a side note........

You most enjoy living in Texas, & I'm sure they enjoy having you.

So you are saying that these are not the people that Republicans have pandered to over the last several years??? Where do you live Disneyland or World pretty tuff to figure out?

So you are saying that these are not the people that Republicans have pandered to over the last several years??? Where do you live Disneyland or World pretty tuff to figure out?

That is not what is being said. It's hypocritical to claim that there will be change, transparency and fundamental transformation, while repeating the so called mistakes of his opposite ideology, then bald faced lying to the American people.

I can't believe we're even entertaining anything Putin says as truth. If I were Pres Obama, I wouldn't trust Putin if he said the sky was blue.

I can't believe we're even entertaining anything Putin says as truth. If I were Pres Obama, I wouldn't trust Putin if he said the sky was blue.

In all honesty, I'm not sure who I disbelieve more, Putin or Obama. Everyone knows Putin's objective. Nobody knows Obama's objective. Not even Obama.

Bottom line is USA's enemies would much rather have Obama in WH rather than Romney or any other Republican with traditional values. They like him mostly because he projects weakness and is indecisive. Putin makes him look like a fool... not that he needs help from anyone in that area.

f0147fcd196b75654d5f2953.jpg

Three and a half more years, and this country looks more and more like Detroit every day. Great. :(

Back
Top Bottom