• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Threat Level Midnight

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Let's allow a made up dooms day clock determine our fear level....? Not I. Instead I think we should replace that clock with a margarita time clock. When you look at a clock just think to yourself "it's margarita time" instead of how close we are to a phony doomsday clock and enjoy life. I do.

Let's allow a made up dooms day clock determine our fear level....? Not I. Instead I think we should replace that clock with a margarita time clock. When you look at a clock just think to yourself "it's margarita time" instead of how close we are to a phony doomsday clock and enjoy life. I do.
five clock.jpgTouche'

If I gave an imbecilic post of the day award.

Dr. No, eh

Well, we could sure use a real-life Jimmy Bond right about now to TAKE OUT that filthy little russian madman...

Perhaps I should quit the day job.

For the good of mankind... :cool:

US put 'Doomsday Plane' into the air this week after Putin nuclear threat

According to Boeing, the aircraft have 13 external communications systems, are designed for missions lasting 72 hours, and include "hardness" features to protect against electromagnetic radiation and the effects of a nuclear blast.

---Thanks Dad, for making those hardness features a reality.
He was in charge of the teams that helped develop what we today call "nuclear hardening" and it is used in both
military and mission critical civilian applications.

PHHTreeOBIT (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).png

Back
Top Bottom