• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Thousands of people left out in cold after Trump rally in Omaha

What is it about people suffering that makes you smile?

The same thing that makes our ersatz president smile and laugh at his rallies when he jokes about "COVID COVID COVID" knowing full well that ON HIS WATCH that 233,137 and counting Americans have died, many of them needlessly and likely thousands and thousands of them directly as a result of his total mishandling and then essential abandoning of this Pandemic.

Show where they have had to be called any significant amount of time for this type of issue, for people who unexpectedly got left out to walk 3-4 miles in the cold. You claim it happens but that it isn't possible to show evidence that it happens at concerts or games? Then there is no evidence it happens. You are trying to say that such an event wouldn't make the news, ever? Because you have failed to provide even one example, let alone any significant amount of times that it has happened.

Walking 3-4 miles in the cold, especially when talking older people, takes over an hour. That would bring news crews, who are likely to at least have someone nearby anyway.

You are making excuses for Trump. Any other venue that did this sort of thing, that did not plan ahead would have people mad at them, would cause problems for whoever did it to them. This wasn't simply people who themselves walked that distance to that spot, and expected to have to walk back the same way. These were people shuttled in because they had no choice of where to park, and then were expecting to get shuttled back, but couldn't. That is what happened. That was a lack of responsible planning on the part of the Trump campaign, just as it would be for any other event planners of such an event, or similar. Like I said, the State Fair happens in our area so we go every year (it happens). They have parking that is pretty far away. But they provide buses to transport people to and from those places and plan ahead for traffic, coordinate to ensure that everyone there will be able to be brought back to their vehicle, doing routes around. They block off necessary roads to ensure this is the case. They do not leave people out in the heat or cold to walk themselves.

Believe whatever you want. I am not playing this "prove it" game. Not every fact has documented proof that can be magically pulled up on the internet.

Good news...so the Trumpsters in PA would not feel left out, the Trump campaign has decided to treat rally goers in PA in similar fashion!

Good news...so the Trumpsters in PA would not feel left out, the Trump campaign has decided to treat rally goers in PA in similar fashion!

Fake news! They use the same pictures! I seen the same man in the red hat... I think...

Fake news! They use the same pictures! I seen the same man in the red hat... I think...
Supposedly, the fiasco in Omaha was due to Trumpsters lining the streets and getting in the way of shuttles/buses.

Trumpsters appear to be not so swift.

:rolleyes:

AND?

You make it sound like as if it's Trump's fault? Lol....admit it.
You guys are just so jealous of the huge crowds! :p

Just shows you what PASSIONATELY ENTHUSIASTIC TRUMPERS are willing to go through for Trump!
You bet so many were still fired up by Trump's rally that they didn't feel the cold! :p

Can you imagine the same happening at a Biden rally?
Lol - I saw the young black guy's eyes glazing over as he "listened" to Joe ramble on at his Town hall meeting - hahahaha!
The temp is freezing at Biden's rallies even if it's on a hot day in August!
:ROFLMAO:

Imagine a wintry blast on election day - who do you think will be more likely to go out and vote? Trumper or Dem?

I just don't get the gleefulness when people faint or die. Not regular people anyways. I get it if it was shitty people like Limbaugh or even a Clinton, but the people you seem to happily ignore as they faint are... other Trump supporters. Regular people with politics that not everyone agrees with.

It looks bad when the other side is more concerned about your loses than you are.

Last edited:
How is it in my best interest to vote for a party that wants to allow millions of low skilled, uneducated workers into our country who will work for a fraction of what Americans will?

The vast majority of low skilled, uneducated workers in low-wage jobs in our country are Americans. Raise the min wage and then there will be no "fraction" option that whomever you consider "Americans" in your mind won't work for, which is unproven in itself, if that is what you're implying. You've no proof.

Back
Top Bottom