• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THOUSANDS OF EGYPTIANS Rage Against US and CNN at Cairo Rally

Simply, can you point to any time before the latest turmoil in Egypt when Obama has praised or protected the Muslim Brotherhood, where Progressives and the Democrats have disagreed with Obama's words and actions regarding the MB?

I really just don't know what it is you're trying to say in this thread.

I really just don't know what it is you're trying to say in this thread.

Unless you have recently come to this post, the discussion is based upon facts that Obama has supported the Muslim Brotherhood in many speeches for some time. He has also supported Morsi. In turn the Progressive lemmings of the US have also supported them. Now that Egypt has exploded into unrest because of the MB and Morsi's human violations Obama has divorced himself from what he's said. Now he only has time for golfing.

Unless you have recently come to this post, the discussion is based upon facts that Obama has supported the Muslim Brotherhood in many speeches for some time. He has also supported Morsi. In turn the Progressive lemmings of the US have also supported them. Now that Egypt has exploded into unrest because of the MB and Morsi's human violations Obama has divorced himself from what he's said. Now he only has time for golfing.

I haven't seen him or his supporters support the Muslim Brotherhood or Morsi in any real meaningful way.

I don't know that either Morsi or the Muslim Brotherhood have carried out any "human violations" either.

It wouldn't have anything to do with Morsi agreeing to honor Egypt's existing treaty obligations to Israel, now would it....................

Back
Top Bottom