• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thought Nick Griffin and the BNP had Given Up Antisemitism did we.

alexa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Had to have a laugh at this and certain people here who support BNP ideas and policies if not the BNP.

I was visiting Stormfront and discovered British White Nationalists do not like the EDL. How can this be I thought so put in a search on it.

Here we are from hope not hate

“Spelling it out in simple terms, you look at the owners of the Daily Express, the Daily Star and their interests. This is a neo-con operation. This is a Zionist false flag operation, designed to create a real clash of civilisations right here on our streets between Islam and the rest of us.”

He rants and raves a bit more, before adding: “I’ve no doubt that this is something designed to spark physical clashes between Muslim communities en bloc and the people who are coming in to hold a demonstration. They are out of it. The people who are going to get it in the neck, who are going to get the blame when it all goes wrong, are ordinary white working class communities.

“The people behind this are pushing for a low level civil war.”

Railing against the support given to the EDL from the Daily Star, he concludes that the real agenda of these Zionists is a civil war on the streets of Britain and to “nuke” Arab countries in the Middle East.

Now while Griffin is right to be alarmed and even outraged at the support the Daily Star is giving to the EDL – something we shall be taking up very shortly – his conclusion contains traditional nazi antisemitism. Suddenly the actions of one newspaper owner, if indeed that’s what it is, become an international Zionist conspiracy. The actions of a single British newspaper become the work of a “powerful organisation” who are “used to manipulating” and hell bent on a world war.

HOPE not hate blog: BNP blame Zionists for EDL

Hmm, looks like the BNP thinking of changing their position of being supposedly the most Israel friendly party in the UK, back to what they always were.

Edit: It is Nick Griffin talking.

Last edited:
I've never been, what's it like?

Imagine being in a claustrophobic box full of white people with red necks and missing teeth and other some such irregularities because they are the offspring of parents who are cousins or siblings.

Oh and with "Peckerwood" tattooed across there foreheads.

You get the gist.

Imagine being in a claustrophobic box full of white people with red necks and missing teeth and other some such irregularities because they are the offspring of parents who are cousins or siblings.

Oh and with "Peckerwood" tattooed across there foreheads.

You get the gist.

The best way for people to find out is to visit.

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

What is actually surprising is that a lot of them don't fit into the just 'nasty' loophole. They can be extremely nice and supportive of each other. However there main hatred seems to be still Jews who seem to be blamed for just about everything.

Apart from that they believe obviously in the White Race. It is worth a visit every now and then just to see where they are at. I went first of all to try and get some more information on the BNP and it was there that I found that they did not like the EDL and on further investigation that Nick Griffon was blaming Jews for it, which is why Stormfront will not support them....or will not say they are!! They have a private forum, no doubt all the worst stuff which you spoke about happens there. I have never spent more than 15 mins or so there and never looked at any of their David Duke videos so cannot comment though obviously it is easy to guess what they would say. I think it is good though to know what those you disagree with are saying.

Infinite about who would have believed the BNP had given up it's hatred of Jews..well who was in my mind were unfortunately some pro Israelis who appear to support a lot of their anti Muslim views. though I won't mention names.

Im signed up already. But the mods are worst than our's. You can't make a post without it being confirmed by a moderator first, for new users anyway, and if they dont like your opinion it likely never see's the light of day.

Im signed up already. But the mods are worst than our's. You can't make a post without it being confirmed by a moderator first, for new users anyway, and if they dont like your opinion it likely never see's the light of day.

Are you saying you have joined the Private Forum? That might be interesting. If you have joined the private forum I would either just loiter or make one or two innocuous posts. I think it would be interesting just to see what they are up to. You will not change their minds!!!

Last time I went they had introduced a section for people who didn't really agree with them to put the other point of view. Don't know if that is still there and don't think it would make any difference either.

I'm gonna join up too, this should be fun :mrgreen:

It is. There is a place for non-whites to post. Can you believe that? LMFAO. Digital segregation. :)

:lol: i'm going to try and stir up as much **** as possible whilst trying to be very racist :mrgreen:

:lol: i'm going to try and stir up as much **** as possible whilst trying to be very racist :mrgreen:

lool :)
btw is that your dog trying to hump a duck?

oh and i am probs one of the most hated user there.

Tell them you're Turkish, you might stand half a chance.

:lol: nah, i'm gonna act fiercley Australian, and in the tradition of my country, i'll count Spaniards, Italians and Greeks as "lesser races", and i'll be fiercely contradictory.

:lol: nah, i'm gonna act fiercley Australian, and in the tradition of my country, i'll count Spaniards, Italians and Greeks as "lesser races", and i'll be fiercely contradictory.

I dont think the tradition of Greeks being a lesser race is unique to Australia. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:rofl:

EDIT: Have you seen romper stomper??

I dont think the tradition of Greeks being a lesser race is unique to Australia. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:rofl:

EDIT: Have you seen romper stomper??

:rofl

no, i havn't seen romper stomper, i've been meaning to, but haven't got around to renting or downloading it.

:rofl

no, i havn't seen romper stomper, i've been meaning to, but haven't got around to renting or downloading it.

ahem *download*
Well you should. It's legendary, up there with This is England.

thisisengland.jpg

ahem *download*
Well you should. It's legendary, up there with This is England.

thisisengland.jpg

looks good, i'll download that too.

oh, and with your signature, Arab or not, you still have to use you're. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom