• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thought Nick Griffin and the BNP had Given Up Antisemitism did we.

but seriously, you use the wrong you're in your signature, you use your when it should be you're, and it's bugging me. :mrgreen:

it's become so common here that be default it's almost "correct English."

:lol: i'm going to try and stir up as much **** as possible whilst trying to be very racist :mrgreen:

:lol: nah, i'm gonna act fiercley Australian, and in the tradition of my country, i'll count Spaniards, Italians and Greeks as "lesser races", and i'll be fiercely contradictory.

Funny thing, your tactics remind me of what a Swedish colleague told me about one of the Swedish Far-Right groups, they hero-worship an old Swedish Monarch who in reality stood for everything the nazis disagreed with.

Your fiercely contradictory won't actually differentiate you much from the rest of the other posters there.

Funny thing, your tactics remind me of what a Swedish colleague told me about one of the Swedish Far-Right groups, they hero-worship an old Swedish Monarch who in reality stood for everything the nazis disagreed with.

yeah, but my country really was that racist, not exactly an aspect of our history that i'm proud of though.
White Australia policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your fiercely contradictory won't actually differentiate you much from the rest of the other posters there.

true, i'll have to find a way to be really annoying.

His "fiercely contradictory". Yes. :roll:

Thankfully, he has his wit and intelligence to set him apart.

His "fiercely contradictory". Yes. :roll:

Thankfully, he has his wit and intelligence to set him apart.

Maybe he could lend you some sometime. ;)

yeah, but my country really was that racist, not exactly an aspect of our history that i'm proud of though.
White Australia policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fairly common with US and South African 20th century history at first glance - though there wasn't a civil rights movement of the same scale as in the US to bring about change.

Last edited:
Fairly common with US and South African 20th century history at first glance - though there wasn't a civil rights movement of the same scale as in the US to bring about change.

difference between us and the US and South Africa is that we simply excluded anyone from our society that wasn't pure white, we didn't deny the natives rights so much as denied the natives, they were classed under flora and fauna for a while, whilst ours wasn't as obvious and controversial as others, it was just as bad for being so insidious and uncompromising, i've heard a story of a British ship that got shipwrecked off our coast and when they got rescued, the authorities denied entrance into the country to the Indian crew members.

I love reading Stormfront forums, I think I'll have to join up now to shake some cribs.

Back
Top Bottom