• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Those Trump Voter Ballots Found Discarded? GOP Is The Entity That Requested That

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

GOP doesn’t even want our serving losers and suckers to be able to vote.

I can't think of a time when allegations of voter fraud hasn't blown up in Republicans' faces.

But they're just going to keep trying to kick that football, I guess.

For any invalidated ballot, the voter should be allowed to recast or verify his vote.

There should not be any invalidated ballots.

I wonder if the gubbermint would deny my payroll tax payment if I sent it in the wrong envelope?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Where humans are involved, (in anything,) there is always "human error" factored in. I am certain there will be incidents of human error reported given the enormity of the task and the multitudes of humans involved in the process. But I predict the incidents will be less than miniscule. And, let us not confuse human error with "voter fraud." Historically, the percentage of actual voter fraud is microscopic. So sayeth the facts. (As well as the experts.) Don't fall in to the Trump "Voter Fraud" scare tactic. If you do, people will treat you like you ride on the short bus. And rightfully so.

I wonder if the gubbermint would deny my payroll tax payment if I sent it in the wrong envelope?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Where humans are involved, (in anything,) there is always "human error" factored in. I am certain there will be incidents of human error reported given the enormity of the task and the multitudes of humans involved in the process. But I predict the incidents will be less than miniscule. And, let us not confuse human error with "voter fraud." Historically, the percentage of actual voter fraud is microscopic. So sayeth the facts. (As well as the experts.) Don't fall in to the Trump "Voter Fraud" scare tactic. If you do, people will treat you like you ride on the short bus. And rightfully so.

****in’ Captain America, baybee! o7

I can't think of a time when allegations of voter fraud hasn't blown up in Republicans' faces.

But they're just going to keep trying to kick that football, I guess.

Trump burples that there’s massive fraud. Every howler monkey working for him and voting for him just begins blandly saying it over and over again...EXCEPT: Bill Barr and Chris Wray.

What could our 2 top LEO’s in the country know that Trump does not? And is it tht they know it and haven’t told him or is he maybe lying? Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom