• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Thomas Jefferson in regards to George Bush

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
HAVE WE FORGOTTEN WE ARE A REPUBLIC?

Thomas Jefferson

"In questions of power, then, let no more be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

George Washington
"Government is not reason; it is not eloqence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

We have moved from the Dangerous Sevent to the Fearful master, cuz our leaders aren't obeying the Constitution!!

Daniel Webster
"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has happened once in 6000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world."

"The hand that destroys the Constitution rends our Union asunder forever."

Whats wrong, no answers no questions.

Claim what you know or don't.

Poop or get off the pot.

Do something because America is going down the drain and with it the future of your beloved Children.

IN THE FUTURE:

"Mommy, why do I have to be a slave?"

"Because my dear, your mommy was dealing with important things at the time" :shock:

Whats more important they your blood? I do not know? :confused: :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom