• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thomas Gibson Mulls Lawsuit Over 'Criminal Minds' Firing as New Details Emerge

I was wondering when that show would finally end.Thought that black hole of talent called Jennifer Love Hewitt would have killed it, but no. I enjoy watching the show, but without Hotch, they have no show.

I was wondering when that show would finally end.Thought that black hole of talent called Jennifer Love Hewitt would have killed it, but no. I enjoy watching the show, but without Hotch, they have no show.

What, is she really that bad? :lol:
I mean, I just don't think she fit the profile. :lol:

But seriously, folks. I don't think Paget Brewster has the acting chops to be a boss.

This is very similar to the incident which got Jeremy Clarkson fired from the BBC and Top Gear. The studio really had no choice. When I found out on Thursday Gibson had been suspended for assault on a co-worker I figured it was only a matter of time before he got broomed. The rumor mill has it that Gibson has a history of on set antics, bad behavior and general anger management issues wrapped in a my :censored don't stink attitude. Gibson and Shemar Moore apparently almost went at each other a couple of times. Maybe Gibson is (part of) why Moore left the show.

Maybe Gibson is (part of) why Moore left the show.

I recently watched Season 11 on Netflix. I think Moore's partial nudity during the torture scene was the final huzzah for all of his fans. If I recall correctly, Gibson also had a partially nude torture scene in Season 5. Their characters had some overlap, but they seemed to get along fine on screen. If it's true that there was a feud, then I think it was a wise career move for Moore.

I recently watched Season 11 on Netflix. I think Moore's partial nudity during the torture scene was the final huzzah for all of his fans. If I recall correctly, Gibson also had a partially nude torture scene in Season 5. Their characters had some overlap, but they seemed to get along fine on screen. If it's true that there was a feud, then I think it was a wise career move for Moore.

Moore put out a video today (then promptly took it down) where, without mentioning Gibson's he pretty much laid out the issues.

"I believe in karma. Good things happen to good people. Honest people. Hard-working people. Humble people. People who believe in basic goodness. … Good things will happen to you. … Treat people how you expect them to treat you. Celebrate yourself and celebrate your blessings — as you should — but just know that you’re not better than anybody.

I doubt they exchange Christmas cards.

You must mean Miami Vice. The Superhero of crime solving, why he can disarm a nuke.

What, is she really that bad? :lol:
I mean, I just don't think she fit the profile. :lol:

But seriously, folks. I don't think Paget Brewster has the acting chops to be a boss.

Yes, she was that bad. Might as well stick a fork in the show.

I've been keeping up with this story simply because there is such a difference between the character he plays and Gibson. A couple of years ago he was forced into anger management class because he shoved a producer.

Gibson and Moore didn't get along. One reason was Moore's habitual lateness to set.

I wouldn't count "Criminal Minds" out. Aisha Tyler is returning, and Adam Rodriguez ("CSI: Miami") has been added to the cast.

Fun reads:

‘Criminal Minds’ Fires Thomas Gibson: Will Hotch Die, Quit or Be Recast in Season 12? | TVLine

Thomas Gibson: ‘Criminal Minds’ Previous Incidents Also Led to Firing | Variety

Bump Me Up

Am I mistaken in thinking that the male members of the team undergo physical torture with partial nudity, while the female members of the team undergo mildly disconcerting and personal events? What the hell is up with that? The two exceptions are Dr. Spencer Reid, who was fully clothed during his torture, and Emily Prentiss, who showed a lot of cleavage during her torture.

Back
Top Bottom