• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thom Hartmann gets the axe

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
I used to listen to Thom on my lunch break even though he is a complete left wing loon and will miss him. It was interesting to hear how these wack jobs think and fun to listen to his nutty callers and I'm sorry to see him gone from my satellite radio. I can't really find any info on just why he was dumped so all I can think is he wasn't getting good numbers and will have to join Nichole Sanders on her internet show. By the way Nichole if you are reading this I still haven't forgiven you for kicking me out of your chat room! :lol:

I used to listen to Thom on my lunch break even though he is a complete left wing loon and will miss him. It was interesting to hear how these wack jobs think and fun to listen to his nutty callers and I'm sorry to see him gone from my satellite radio. I can't really find any info on just why he was dumped so all I can think is he wasn't getting good numbers and will have to join Nichole Sanders on her internet show. By the way Nichole if you are reading this I still haven't forgiven you for kicking me out of your chat room! :lol:

Thom Hartmann is a jackass.

He's like Beck, O'Riley, Limbaugh, Wilcow, and Levin all rolled into one flaming idiot ideologue.

With a lot of pundits you sit there incredulous, sure that what you just heard was a snowjob but not in immediate posession of the facts you'd need to debunk it (often times).

With Hartmann his arguments were never that clever. You'd just sit there like, "Duhhh, that was a lie. Duhhhh, that was a lie. Duhhhh, that was a lie."

Where's the "fun" in that?

You should check out Alex Bennett. He does the morning show on Left. He is truly a leftist, but not a party-faithful Democrat, and his ideas and arguments actually make sense. He's also not afraid of being bipartisan when he things the mainstream left is wrong or the mainstream right is correct.

I also get a kick out of the "black guy". Maximila Machfuma or whatever he calls himself (Mark Something-or-other is his real name). He's about as bright/clever as Hartmann but the "angry black man" schtick never fails to amuse.

Thom Hartmann is a jackass.

He's like Beck, O'Riley, Limbaugh, Wilcow, and Levin all rolled into one flaming idiot ideologue.

With a lot of pundits you sit there incredulous, sure that what you just heard was a snowjob but not in immediate posession of the facts you'd need to debunk it (often times).

With Hartmann his arguments were never that clever. You'd just sit there like, "Duhhh, that was a lie. Duhhhh, that was a lie. Duhhhh, that was a lie."

Where's the "fun" in that?

You should check out Alex Bennett. He does the morning show on Left. He is truly a leftist, but not a party-faithful Democrat, and his ideas and arguments actually make sense. He's also not afraid of being bipartisan when he things the mainstream left is wrong or the mainstream right is correct.

I also get a kick out of the "black guy". Maximila Machfuma or whatever he calls himself (Mark Something-or-other is his real name). He's about as bright/clever as Hartmann but the "angry black man" schtick never fails to amuse.

I listen to Max when I get the chance but have not heard of the other guy, Ill check him out.

Back
Top Bottom