• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Woman Got 8 Years In Prison For Illegal Voting. Texas Is Showing No Mercy

My. amazing what a mind reader you are. Can I call you Kreskin? (Look it up if you're wet behind the ears). No, I merely made a comment regarding murderers. Don't you think murderers should be behind bars? I've never made any comment in here about the "prison state" so you are talking out your hindquarters.

You didn't just make a comment about murderers. Someone mentioned that this woman got more time than some murderers and you said then murderers should get more time.

In other words, you clearly support this 8 year sentence. And my point is that people like you are why America has more of its citizens incarcerated than any other country.

You didn't just make a comment about murderers. Someone mentioned that this woman got more time than some murderers and you said then murderers should get more time.

In other words, you clearly support this 8 year sentence. And my point is that people like you are why America has more of its citizens incarcerated than any other country.

It was Trump, and his supporters, who wanted the death penalty for some guy selling over an ounce of weed....without considering the consequences. You know, like the consequences on the stock market of tweeting "I'm the Tariff Man".

Back
Top Bottom