• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender, Pt. 2: Transwoman Sexually Assaults Man in Elevator

Jane

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This man self-identifies as a female ( Iman Bagherzadeh - Talent Portfolio | Casting360 ), so will be able to access any women's showers or bathrooms in many parts of our country. Of course, a number of people on this forum think it is entirely reasonable that this male demand access to women's facilities in ANY part of the country.

As a woman, I can only hope she's not bi-sexual. Good luck, guys! Let's hope she at least stays out of the men's room, amirite?

PD: Man dressed as woman accused of sexually abusing man in Phoenix apartment elevator - ABC15 Arizona

I don't care if it's bigoted, but it still needs to be said. This **** where a man looks like a woman is just ****ing creepy as ****. Who in the **** ever thought this treatment was a good thing for society at large? Really, how ****ing stupid was that guy? Identification is important and destroying it on purpose is idiotic.

Last edited:
This man self-identifies as a female ( Iman Bagherzadeh - Talent Portfolio | Casting360 ), so will be able to access any women's showers or bathrooms in many parts of our country. Of course, a number of people on this forum think it is entirely reasonable that this male demand access to women's facilities in ANY part of the country.

As a woman, I can only hope she's not bi-sexual. Good luck, guys! Let's hope she at least stays out of the men's room, amirite?

PD: Man dressed as woman accused of sexually abusing man in Phoenix apartment elevator - ABC15 Arizona

What exactly is your point here?

Ugh. What the **** ever Jane. :roll:

Something else to think about which should bother everyone. Do you care about statistics? About public records honesty? Do you know how easy it is now to change your sex marker on your official documents like birth certificates in many states? In a state as politically conservative as Arizona, this previous arrest record for this man lists him as being a "female." Iman Bagherzadeh - Maricopa, AZ - View Mugshots

Think about what this gender delusion portends for future meta-analyses in medical studies; or in future crimes statistics reporting. Male rapists will be reported as females; cause of death for individual females might be prostate cancer. This is madness!

Shouters, save your collective breath falsely claiming I hate trans people or, even that I hate men. LOL. Please just walk on by.

I don't object to how ANYONE dresses; what tattoos, piercings, amputations or other body modifications any adult personally chooses unless they are judged severely mentally ill; what names people choose for themselves; what terms they choose for themselves - AS LONG AS no one is permitted willy-nilly to legally claim a different sex and be judged to be that sex on the basis solely of "because I say so today."

I don't care if it's bigoted, but it still needs to be said. This **** where a man looks like a woman is just ****ing creepy as ****. Who in the **** ever thought this treatment was a good thing for society at large? Really, how ****ing stupid was that guy? Identification is important and destroying it on purpose is idiotic.

You know what I find creepy as ****?

Large groups of people sitting in rows chanting songs about an invisible sky wizard.

You know what I find creepy as ****?

Large groups of people sitting in rows chanting songs about an invisible sky wizard.

Yeah, that's pretty weird. Though what gets me about that is that they do it for years on end without ever suspecting a thing.

OH NO! Someone who is trans did something criminal!!

Guess what? I know a trans person that's never done anything criminal, never will. Has no interest in groping, grinding, voyering, rpaing or the like.

Why are you so dead set on punishing her because of this twit?

We know you don't care, if you cared you'd have to face the reality of your own views. Something you are singularly incapable of doing.

So after your first thread about this issue completely failed and just ended up with countless posters blasting and destroying your op you make others one? AWESOME!!! LMAO

We know you don't care, if you cared you'd have to face the reality of your own views. Something you are singularly incapable of doing.

My views? Lets see:

The treatment done towards transgenders is medically unethical, is immoral, removes bodily function from the patient, enables their condition, and harms society at large by making it harder to recognize the truth that can and does lead to innocent people being harmed and possibly requiring mental assistance themselves.

Oh and yes, I do think it is completely ****ed up that doctors think it is a great idea to have women walking around looking like men and vice versa. There is no possible way that wouldn't cause harm to society at large.

Just like in the last thread... your point is a complete failure. If someone breaks the law, they get arrested. Doesn't matter who they are. But until you can prove that transsexuals breaking the law in this way is pervasive, you have no point. It would be the same thing as not allowing men to be teachers in girls schools just because a few men have abused girls in the past.

My views? Lets see:

The treatment done towards transgenders is medically unethical, is immoral, removes bodily function from the patient, enables their condition, and harms society at large by making it harder to recognize the truth that can and does lead to innocent people being harmed and possibly requiring mental assistance themselves.
Except that the treatment being done has, by numerous standards, tests and trial and error been proven to be the most effect treatment for those with Gender Dysphoria. People you believe should suffer in silence until some magic brain cure can be found. "Sorry folks, I know it sucks but I don't believe you should be happy, it offends me!". Thankfully your kind of advice is largely ignored and rightly so.

Oh and yes, I do think it is completely ****ed up that doctors think it is a great idea to have women walking around looking like men and vice versa. There is no possible way that wouldn't cause harm to society at large.
Basically you fear that the girl over there at the bar, might have been born male, and you might fall in love with her. That's the real fear you have. Because Henrin, I might have been born male, that might be my DNA, but my soul, my heart, ME? 100% Female, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I'll do something you hate...

View attachment 67205638

Force you to look at a happy woman. I know that eats at your soul.Untitled.jpg

My views? Lets see:

And not only are your views incorrect and have no merit, but they are also irrelevant as those things of which you speak you have shown to have no knowledge.

And not only are your views incorrect and have no merit, but they are also irrelevant as those things of which you speak you have shown to have no knowledge.

Nothing I said was incorrect unless you believe that somehow they keep their testicles after surgery. lol.

Nothing I said was incorrect unless you believe that somehow they keep their testicles after surgery. lol.

Poor Henrin, your transphobia is as irrational as it is absurd.

Um, you know that the person who allegedly committed the crime, and the person in the above link aren't the same person, right?

Except that the treatment being done has, by numerous standards, tests and trial and error been proven to be the most effect treatment for those with Gender Dysphoria. People you believe should suffer in silence until some magic brain cure can be found. "Sorry folks, I know it sucks but I don't believe you should be happy, it offends me!". Thankfully your kind of advice is largely ignored and rightly so.

I don't believe anyone should suffer nor do I believe they should suffer in silence. Stop lying about what I think. I have said before that I am interested in them getting treatment for their condition, but just oppose this treatment. Learn the difference between being opposed to a treatment and thinking you should suffer.

Basically you fear that the girl over there at the bar, might have been born male, and you might fall in love with her. That's the real fear you have. Because Henrin, I might have been born male, that might be my DNA, but my soul, my heart, ME? 100% Female, and there is nothing you can do about it.

This is not about me. I'm in a relationship with a woman I have a son with, so I'm not affect by it, but about other men and women and even little children. Children in school are being lied to about their fellow students being told they are female when they are in fact males and no one is interested in correcting this or speaking out against it. Men are tricked into sex with transgenders at very young ages and mentally harmed from the experience. Men are being tricked into marriages with transgenders and have their life taken from them due to the lie. There is considerable harm that this treatment and the way we deal with transgenders in general is having on society and apparently no one wants to pay any mind to that.

I'll do something you hate...

View attachment 67205638

Force you to look at a happy woman. I know that eats at your soul.View attachment 67205639

Is that you? I will not comment on it because, well, what is going through my head is kind of mean and I can't think of anything that is not. :3oops:

Everything you said was incorrect. This is nothing new, Henrin. You have made those idiotic claims about ethics, morality, affect on their condition, etc... many times before... and each time those idiotic claims have been completely dismantled and dismissed as inaccurate. You don't understand medical ethics, your morality has no bearing on the morality of others, and you have been shown, REPEATEDLY, that HRT and SRS improves or CURES their condition. Your denial of all of these facts is due to a combination of your complete lack of understanding of this issue and the fact that your agenda dictates your position, regardless of how uneducated it is.

Um, you know that the person who allegedly committed the crime, and the person in the above link aren't the same person, right?

I just saw that when doing research. Jane gets busted.

Everything you said was incorrect. This is nothing new, Henrin. You have made those idiotic claims about ethics, morality, affect on their condition, etc... many times before... and each time those idiotic claims have been completely dismantled and dismissed as inaccurate. You don't understand medical ethics, your morality has no bearing on the morality of others, and you have been shown, REPEATEDLY, that HRT and SRS improves or CURES their condition. Your denial of all of these facts is due to a combination of your complete lack of understanding of this issue and the fact that your agenda dictates your position, regardless of how uneducated it is.

Sigh, you're bull**** debunks nothing. I also don't care what you think since you're biased and dishonest on the issue.

I don't believe anyone should suffer nor do I believe they should suffer in silence. Stop lying about what I think. I have said before that I am interested in them getting treatment for their condition, but just oppose this treatment. Learn the difference between being opposed to a treatment and thinking you should suffer.
I've asked you for your treatment suggestions. It boiled down to "Fix the brain" and only through serious pushing did you admit that the cure that is needed in your mind... doesn't exist yet. Ergo, we transfolks need to suffer until the magic Trans Cure is found.

**** that.

This is not about me. I'm in a relationship with a woman I have a son with, so I'm not affect by it, but about other men and women and even little children. Children in school are being lied to about their fellow students being told they are female when they are in fact males and no one is interested in correcting this or speaking out against it. Men are tricked into sex with transgenders at very young ages and mentally harmed from the experience. Men are being tricked into marriages with transgenders and have their life taken from them due to the lie. There is considerable harm that this treatment and the way we deal with transgenders in general is having on society and apparently no one wants to pay any mind to that.

Men are tricked into marrying Trans!! It's a CONSPIRACY!!! There is a whole forum section for your views, you should go down there and talk about them.. lol
Is that you? I will not comment on it because, well, what is going through my head is kind of mean and I can't think of anything that is not. :3oops:
That is me, and nothing Henrin, NOTHING you could say could offend or hurt me. You have no power over me.

No you don't. You support some imaginary treatment that doesn't exist instead of PROVEN to be successful treatment that does. It goes along with your anti-trans agenda. You'd rather make stuff up then admit you don't know what you are talking about... which as usual, you don't.

This is just more Henrin rhetoric. If someone is tricked, that has nothing to do with that individual being transsexual and has everything to do with that individual.

Really, Henrin? What are you afraid of?

Sigh, you're bull**** debunks nothing. I also don't care what you think since you're biased and dishonest on the issue.

What I've posted has debunked you and always will debunk you. You are uneducated and completely dishonest and agenda driven on this issue. Every post you make proves this. You have absolutely no credibility on this issue and I know you hate the fact that I do and I take you apart every time we discuss it.

I've asked you for your treatment suggestions. It boiled down to "Fix the brain" and only through serious pushing did you admit that the cure that is needed in your mind... doesn't exist yet. Ergo, we transfolks need to suffer until the magic Trans Cure is found.

**** that.

I'm curious if you realize the flaw in what you just said.

Men are tricked into marrying Trans!! It's a CONSPIRACY!!! There is a whole forum section for your views, you should go down there and talk about them.. lol

Actually, there is cases of it happening, so it wouldn't be accurate to say it's a conspiracy theory.

That is me, and nothing Henrin, NOTHING you could say could offend or hurt me. You have no power over me.

That's fine, but I wasn't thinking about your feelings anyway. :lol:

Btw, you purposely trying to get under my skin with such stupid things is kind of funny.

Back
Top Bottom