• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender, Pt. 2: Transwoman Sexually Assaults Man in Elevator

It's your behavior. I would be concerned if you had no idea as to why you did it.

It's your belief that it is my behavior. Why are you scared to support it?

Your argument was that it's biological, so this goal post move is of no interest to me.

Since my original quote SAID "biological component" we can now conclude that your reading comprehension was either off... or you were playing word games as I said. Which is it?

There is nothing special about a scenario where a man took hormone treatment(and is still on them at the time) and surgery and used these tools to trick another man to sleep with them? Really now, that's funny. Oh and yes, different ways to trick people require different tools. So what?

So, there is nothing special about the purpose or outcome. Good. Shall I now wait for you to focus solely on the individual processes... so we can do this again in a couple of posts?

It's your belief that it is my behavior. Why are you scared to support it?

I have no issue supporting it. Are you saying that you are so unaware of yourself that you don't know why you support do what you?

Since my original quote SAID "biological component" we can now conclude that your reading comprehension was either off... or you were playing word games as I said. Which is it?

Seriously dude, where did you mention this little game between the differences before? It was a goal post shift, admit it.

So, there is nothing special about the purpose or outcome. Good. Shall I now wait for you to focus solely on the individual processes... so we can do this again in a couple of posts?

Actually, the possible outcomes are different depending on the situation.

Your Star said:
Um, you know that the person who allegedly committed the crime, and the person in the above link aren't the same person, right?
I just saw that when doing research. Jane gets busted.

See my response in #45 and then put up or shut up, kids. [Can I use that expression on this forum? I'll take it back if it violates the supposed "civility" rules. lol]

I have a "point." And you know what that point is? It is that women and girls should NEVER have to suffer those fates that men inflict on them. There should never be some minimum acceptable amount of damage (as if!) done to women and girls. You just fail to think it is important enough. Listen to you! Until the harm is "pervasive" - too bad so sad girls. No skin off your nose.

Here's the thing.

#1) Your posts are abysmally moronic
#2) If you're trying to "stand up for women", you're going about it in such a horrifically damaging manner that you're doing more harm than good for your "cause"
#3) Please see #1
#4) Repeat reading #1 through #3 over and over again until it sinks in

See my response in #45 and then put up or shut up, kids. [Can I use that expression on this forum? I'll take it back if it violates the supposed "civility" rules. lol]

Jane, are you really that dense? It is painfully obvious what they are referring to.

This is the picture of the person that was arrested:

knxv Iman Maria Bagherzadeh_1470939875162_44132629_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

This is the person from the above link:

iman-bagherzadeh.jpg

These two individuals are NOT the same person.

Here's the thing.

#2) If you're trying to "stand up for women", you're going about it in such a horrifically damaging manner that you're doing more harm than good for your "cause"
#3) Please see #1

Jane loves playing the victim card.

Poor ol' Jane! Waaah!

I am convinced "Jane" is not a woman.

"Jane" is a man (probably an evangelical christian) who's freaking out about admitting to himself he's either gay, or a cross-dresser, or perhaps gender confused.

Sort of a self-flagellation.

It's the only thing that makes sense here.

Here's the thing.

#3) Please see #1

Here's the thing.

1.) Come back if you ever have something on topic to add.
2.) Stop opening my posts.
3.) Put me on ignore.

Thanks for sharing!

Here's the thing.

3.) Put me on ignore.

Thanks for sharing!

#1) create a topic worth adding something to
#2) nope - too much fun reading your insanity
#3) see #2

rinse and repeat

Here's the thing.

3.) Put me on ignore.

Thanks for sharing!

Why would anybody do that, that failure in your posts is pure entertainment!

I am convinced "Jane" is not a woman.

"Jane" is a man (probably an evangelical christian) who's freaking out about admitting to himself he's either gay, or a cross-dresser, or perhaps gender confused.

Sort of a self-flagellation.

It's the only thing that makes sense here.

Busted!! How in the world did you know?

p.s., Go easy on that flagellation thing. It's not all it's cracked up to be, I've heard.
p.p.s. I've always suspected TheGoverness is some sad old dude who does odd things to himself as he's reading through the posts trying to think up something to say. The big-eyed girly-girl avatar is a dead give-a-way.

#1) create a topic worth adding something to
#2) nope - too much fun reading your insanity
#3) see #2

rinse and repeat

I knew you couldn't resist. Thanks for stroking my ego. I've go hundreds more stories where those came from now that I know you guys are interested.

These two individuals are NOT the same person.
Nice try, stupid. Try again.

Hint: Drugs can do terrible things to you over the years. "Maria" didn't always look like he does in his most recent mug shots. Gosh, did you notice he doesn't even have brown eyes in the mug shot you picked? Guess he must not have brown eyes, either, right? Or black hair for that matter.

Hint: Drugs can do terrible things to you over the years. "Maria" didn't always look like he does in his most recent mug shots. Gosh, did you notice he doesn't even have brown eyes in the mug shot you picked? Guess he must not have brown eyes, either, right? Or black hair for that matter.

They "might" be the same person. Who cares? Are Trans special in that they must be all 100% law abiding perfect or all of us are threats? Your using the SAME logical fallacy that 100 years ago was used to justify the KKK's terrorism of black people. Fear and ignorance are the progenitors of hate, it's natural, occurs throughout history and is how we separate the civilized from the criminals

Something else to think about which should bother everyone. Do you care about statistics? About public records honesty? Do you know how easy it is now to change your sex marker on your official documents like birth certificates in many states? In a state as politically conservative as Arizona, this previous arrest record for this man lists him as being a "female." Iman Bagherzadeh - Maricopa, AZ - View Mugshots

Think about what this gender delusion portends for future meta-analyses in medical studies; or in future crimes statistics reporting. Male rapists will be reported as females; cause of death for individual females might be prostate cancer. This is madness!

Shouters, save your collective breath falsely claiming I hate trans people or, even that I hate men. LOL. Please just walk on by.

I don't object to how ANYONE dresses; what tattoos, piercings, amputations or other body modifications any adult personally chooses unless they are judged severely mentally ill; what names people choose for themselves; what terms they choose for themselves - AS LONG AS no one is permitted willy-nilly to legally claim a different sex and be judged to be that sex on the basis solely of "because I say so today."

If one does not take law seriously and interprets it as a purely relativist mechanism that can define things to be, what they are not, all this is logical. Medically the the fellow will never be a woman at today's technology. He will never factually have ever been a woman in a man's body, no matter how intense the feeling was. The bodily aberrations from male biology might be real enough. And the person might be challenged beyond what it can handle. But the sociology of the thing is not so simple that a change in the law will necessarily be beneficial.

They "might" be the same person. Who cares? Are Trans special in that they must be all 100% law abiding perfect or all of us are threats? Your using the SAME logical fallacy that 100 years ago was used to justify the KKK's terrorism of black people. Fear and ignorance are the progenitors of hate, it's natural, occurs throughout history and is how we separate the civilized from the criminals

I highly doubt that they are the same person. If anything, those are sombody else's pictures that he might've grabbed somewhere.

But you're right, it really doesn't matter.

Doesn't work that way, except maybe on online forums. Situation A has existed for hundreds of years (or at least since bathrooms were created that females were permitted to use). Captain and his crew (mostly male, natch) assert the situation should be changed. Why? Make your case.

Please point out where CC suggested that anything be changed

Thank you

Catholic priests have molested children far more than transgender people, I demand that separate bathrooms be created for catholics.

Catholic priests have molested children far more than transgender people, I demand that separate bathrooms be created for catholics.

no more male teachers, coaches or doctors for females either . . . MEN ARE THE DEVIL!!!!

Men have molested and assaulted more male children than women have. I demand that men be banned from men's bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms.

31914460.jpg

You're calling me stupid, yet you couldn't comprehend what Your Star and CC were referring to? Please.

And the more likely story, those aren't the same people, and he was just using someone else's picture for his account.

Seriously dude, where did you mention this little game between the differences before? It was a goal post shift, admit it.

So, now when I prove that you've been using wordplay and misrepresenting what I said, you go into lying mode and claim that I've never used this context before? I understand that you are probably tired of constantly getting humiliated in this debate, but now you are sinking even lower than usual.

Actually, the possible outcomes are different depending on the situation.

Depending on any situation, sure.

no more male teachers, coaches or doctors for females either . . . MEN ARE THE DEVIL!!!!

Men should be prevented from all contact from all people.

Men commit more:

Murder
Rape
Violent Crime
Assault
Pedophilia
Necrophilia
Kidnappings
Molestation
Abuse
Torture

Men are obviously THE problem.