• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender, Pt. 2: Transwoman Sexually Assaults Man in Elevator

Now???
I have NEVER seen an argument presented in her posts or them contain anything but lies, false information. fear tactics and victimhood ;)

I stand corrected. Jane does play the poor ol' victim card constantly.

Only to the uneducated on this topic is it not.

What kind of weird comment is that? I agreed with you, you know.

And yet that doesn't alter what I said at all. Doesn't matter what someone uses to withhold information. It's still withholding, it still happens across the spectrum of people, and your point is still irrelevant because of those things.

Of course it's still withholding. That doesn't affect my argument at all, but just works with it. It's also NOT irrelevant since the conditions and tools in play are unique to the situation and caused by the treatment.

There is a huge difference. We know where the problem is, so we know what part to treat, but we don't know how exactly to do the treatment. See how that works yet?

No difference. You support a treatment that doesn't exist. You even said so above. See how that works?

Yes, their efforts failed and then they just decided to please the condition instead.

When their efforts failed, they decided to treat the condition in a way that was successful. And they have. And for some reason it annoys you so much that you must lie about pretty much everything around this issue.

Btw, do you actually know what the term biological means, captain? Why in the hell did you think that would defeat my argument? What else would it be? :lamo

What kind of weird comment is that? I agreed with you, you know.

Your "lol" didn't really present that.

Of course it's still withholding. That doesn't affect my argument at all, but just works with it. It's also NOT irrelevant since the conditions and tools in play are unique to the situation and caused by the treatment.

They are not unique in a global sense. People withhold information in relationships. That's harmful. People should stop doing that. There. That's your point.

Your "lol" didn't really present that.

I was laughing at the absurdity of your comment. Of course a biological condition is biological. Duh. Ground breaking stuff there, captain.

They are not unique in a global sense. People withhold information in relationships. That's harmful. People should stop doing that. There. That's your point.

They are unique in a pretty global sense actually. I can't think any other group where men can trick other men into marriage by having all the visible signs of being a female.

Btw, do you actually know what the term biological means, captain? Why in the hell did you think that would defeat my argument? What else would it be? :lamo

Poor Henrin. Now you are going to start playing word games. You usually start doing that when all of your other options have been debunked. Go ahead... tell us how the term "biological" IN THE CONTEXT OF WHICH I USED IT, helps your argument. I have a little time, so I'll be quite happy to dismantle you once again.

I was laughing at the absurdity of your comment. Of course a biological condition is biological. Duh. Ground breaking stuff there, captain.

Ah. So, as I thought, you ignored context. You sometimes do that in order to shift the discussion from a place where you are getting defeated to another place... only to get defeated there, too. This should be amusing.

They are unique in a pretty global sense actually. I can't think any other group where men can trick other men into marriage by having all the visible signs of being a female.

Withholding information to trick someone into getting married is not unique at all.

Poor Henrin. Now you are going to start playing word games. You usually start doing that when all of your other options have been debunked. Go ahead... tell us how the term "biological" IN THE CONTEXT OF WHICH I USED IT, helps your argument. I have a little time, so I'll be quite happy to dismantle you once again.

Word games? You're the individual that thought pointing out it is biological would be useful in your argument. What foolishness.

Word games? You're the individual that thought pointing out it is biological would be useful in your argument. What foolishness.

And you're the one who ignored context in order to shift the focus. What dishonesty.

Ah. So, as I thought, you ignored context. You sometimes do that in order to shift the discussion from a place where you are getting defeated to another place... only to get defeated there, too. This should be amusing.

I shifted nothing. You got lost on the lol being included, so I explained it. Stop being paranoid.

Withholding information to trick someone into getting married is not unique at all.

Never said it was. Miss the point boy.

And you're the one who ignored context in order to shift the focus. What dishonesty.

It's cute that you want to pretend that I ignored context. You just thought it sounded smart, so you made sure to type it up with your usual arrogance attached.

I shifted nothing. You got lost on the lol being included, so I explained it. Stop being paranoid.

Of course you did. Or are you now claiming that everything that you have said in the last few posts about the word "biological" was meaningless or wrong?

Never said it was. Miss the point boy.

No, you've been missing the point. You keep coming back to it, and then running away from it. Looks like a ping pong match you are playing against yourself.

It's cute that you want to pretend that I ignored context. You just thought it sounded smart, so you made sure to type it up with your usual arrogance attached.

Of course you ignored context. Doing so is key to your position. Mostly, I believe you do it on purpose, though sometimes it may be accidental.

Of course you did. Or are you now claiming that everything that you have said in the last few posts about the word "biological" was meaningless or wrong?

What? What is all this nonsense? You sure are fun when you get flustered.

No, you've been missing the point. You keep coming back to it, and then running away from it. Looks like a ping pong match you are playing against yourself.

That's only because you can't follow along. That's of course not my problem.

Of course you ignored context. Doing so is key to your position. Mostly, I believe you do it on purpose, though sometimes it may be accidental.

:lol: Now it's a habit of mine, is it? I suppose that your next move will be to propose a theory of yours. This should be fun.

What? What is all this nonsense? You sure are fun when you get flustered.

Not flustered at all. Just watching you trying to grasp at straws and failing.

That's only because you can't follow along. That's of course not my problem.

Your problem is your needing to move back and forth with your position since I keep countering your premise. That's not my problem.

:lol: Now it's a habit of mine, is it? I suppose that your next move will be to propose a theory of yours. This should be fun.

Ignoring context? Sure. Tell you what... you tell us why you do it and I'll tell you if you are lying about that or not. Makes things easier.

Going the "I am a poor women-victim" route doesn't help your argument. Neither does misrepresenting what I say. You have no point. All you are doing is showing that people who break the laws should be arrested... something we already know. Transsexuals are of no danger to women. If a man walked into a women's bathroom, 20 years ago, what would happen to him then is the same thing that would happen to him today. If he did something illegal, he'd be arrested.

Actually, it is on YOU to show why TRANSSEXUALS should be barred from women's bathrooms. Unless you can show harm from transsexuals, your position has no merit.

Continuing to claim you are winning LOL is meaningless since you never even tried to make your case, I'm assuming because you know you can't.

And unless you can show that TRANSSEXUALS inflict harm on women, you have no point.
Doesn't work that way, except maybe on online forums. Situation A has existed for hundreds of years (or at least since bathrooms were created that females were permitted to use). Captain and his crew (mostly male, natch) assert the situation should be changed. Why? Make your case.

Not flustered at all. Just watching you trying to grasp at straws and failing.

Well, there is a fun idea you have. What straw did I try to grasp? That you factually tried to win the argument by pointing out a biological condition is biological? Do you think that is some major point of mine? Do you think that I believe that somehow makes all the difference here? You really don't seem to grasp that I intended to poke fun at your behavior.

Your problem is your needing to move back and forth with your position since I keep countering your premise. That's not my problem.

I didn't move back and forth, geez. All I did was explain the situation, while you ignored the specifics of the case and instead of focused on the fact that people trick people in other ways like somehow that matters to the point at all.

Doesn't work that way, except maybe on online forums. Situation A has existed for hundreds of years (or at least since bathrooms were created that females were permitted to us). Captain and his crew (mostly male, natch) assert the situation should be changed. Why? Make your case.

Actually, the situation where transsexuals have used the bathroom of which gender they identify has existed for a long time without problem. If YOU now want that changed, YOU need to make the case why it should be. Bans on transsexuals going into bathrooms of which gender they identify are new. Make your case.

Last edited:
Well, there is a fun idea you have. What straw did I try to grasp? That you factually tried to win the argument by pointing out a biological condition is biological? Do you think that is some major point of mine? Do you think that I believe that somehow makes all the difference here? You really don't seem to grasp that I intended to poke fun at your behavior.

And you have failed in doing so. Tell us Henrin, what is the difference between a biological condition and a biological component. This should be amusing.

I didn't move back and forth, geez. All I did was explain the situation, while you ignored the specifics of the case and instead of focused on the fact that people trick people in other ways like somehow that matters to the point at all.

That is the point. If there is nothing special about the scenario or outcome, there is nothing special about the situation. Tools are irrelevant. Any situation has tools. Each time I point this out, you agree... and then go right back to your "special" situation.

Ignoring context? Sure. Tell you what... you tell us why you do it and I'll tell you if you are lying about that or not. Makes things easier.

It's your story, so the burden of proof is on you.

It's your story, so the burden of proof is on you.

It's your behavior. I would be concerned if you had no idea as to why you did it.

And you have failed in doing so. Tell us Henrin, what is the difference between a biological condition and a biological component. This should be amusing.

Your argument was that it's biological, so this goal post move is of no interest to me.

That is the point. If there is nothing special about the scenario or outcome, there is nothing special about the situation. Tools are irrelevant. Any situation has tools. Each time I point this out, you agree... and then go right back to your "special" situation.

There is nothing special about a scenario where a man took hormone treatment(and is still on them at the time) and surgery and used these tools to trick another man to sleep with them? Really now, that's funny. Oh and yes, different ways to trick people require different tools. So what?

Back
Top Bottom