• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender, Pt. 2: Transwoman Sexually Assaults Man in Elevator

What I've posted has debunked you and always will debunk you. You are uneducated and completely dishonest and agenda driven on this issue. Every post you make proves this. You have absolutely no credibility on this issue and I know you hate the fact that I do and I take you apart every time we discuss it.

Sigh. Do you have anything to say that we haven't already been over? Just wondering.

No you don't. You support some imaginary treatment that doesn't exist instead of PROVEN to be successful treatment that does. It goes along with your anti-trans agenda. You'd rather make stuff up then admit you don't know what you are talking about... which as usual, you don't.

I have never supported a treatment. :shrug: Nice lying though.

This is just more Henrin rhetoric. If someone is tricked, that has nothing to do with that individual being transsexual and has everything to do with that individual.

No ****, Sherlock. Did you ever figure that transgenders are not different than other people? Did you figure that I took that into account? Geez.

Really, Henrin? What are you afraid of?

Nothing really. Just didn't feel like being mean.

Sigh. Do you have anything to say that we haven't already been over? Just wondering.

When you stop making the same errors over and over, I'll be happy to stop having to repeat my corrections of you.

I'm curious if you realize the flaw in what you just said.
Do enlighten me Henrin, what is the great flaw? I forgot a comma somewhere?

It boiled down to "Fix the brain" and only through serious pushing did you admit that the cure that is needed, in your mind...

Actually, there is cases of it happening, so it wouldn't be accurate to say it's a conspiracy theory.
It's HAPPENED!! Aliens abducted this woman!! Chuppacabra ATE THIS PIG!! That Tranny tricked joe into marrying IT!!!

That's you Henrin... in a nutshell.

That's fine, but I wasn't thinking about your feelings anyway. :lol:

Btw, you purposely trying to get under my skin with such stupid things is kind of funny.
My bad, here I thought you were showing some class, you're just worried about the great eye dinging you off this forum... lol.

Why you suggest such a thing, unless I'm already under your skin?

Do enlighten me Henrin, what is the great flaw? I forgot a comma somewhere?

It boiled down to "Fix the brain" and only through serious pushing did you admit that the cure that is needed, in your mind...

It is type of treatment needed, but I never suggested a certain treatment that I had in mind. In fact, I said there is not enough information to recommend anything further.

It's HAPPENED!! Aliens abducted this woman!! Chuppacabra ATE THIS PIG!! That Tranny tricked joe into marrying IT!!!

That's you Henrin... in a nutshell.

Are you saying you don't believe it? :lamo

My bad, here I thought you were showing some class, you're just worried about the great eye dinging you off this forum... lol.

Why you suggest such a thing, unless I'm already under your skin?

Class? I never bother with such a thing. With me you get the real me and nothing else. If you want gentlemen Henrin you will need to find a time machine and find my 22 year old self.

I have never supported a treatment. :shrug: Nice lying though.

No, the lie is yours. You have stated that the appropriate treatment is to "fix the brain" as Renae said. Whatever this treatment is, it is something imaginary and doesn't exist. You prefer to suggest this then something that has been proven to work.

No ****, Sherlock. Did you ever figure that transgenders are not different than other people? Did you figure that I took that into account? Geez.

Of course you didn't take it into account. If you did, you wouldn't have made the point in such a way that presents it as a separate issue. Perhaps you need to work on how you write and present your positions. Or perhaps you need to decide what your position really is.

Nothing really. Just didn't feel like being mean.

Sure.

No, the lie is yours. You have stated that the appropriate treatment is to "fix the brain" as Renae said. Whatever this treatment is, it is something imaginary and doesn't exist. You prefer to suggest this then something that has been proven to work.

Your treatment doesn't treat the brain, so it doesn't work. I also only said the area of focus, not the treatment. There is a difference that I'm sure you are aware of, doc.

Of course you didn't take it into account. If you did, you wouldn't have made the point in such a way that presents it as a separate issue. Perhaps you need to work on how you write and present your positions. Or perhaps you need to decide what your position really is.

Of course I did take it into account. People trick people all the time in relationships, so giving them more tools will logically lead to those tools being used towards those ends. Since I'm sure you will mention it, no, most people from any group will not trick people, but people from every group will.

Surely.

It is type of treatment needed, but I never suggested a certain treatment that I had in mind. In fact, I said there is not enough information to recommend anything further.

You're scurrying about, talking out of both sides of your face, Henrin. You don't support a treatment, but you do support that the type of treatment needed is to "fix the brain". Of course since that doesn't exist, you think that an IMAGINARY treatment is what is needed. This is an excellent example of why you have no credibility on this issue, Henrin... and it is also the basis for your entire belief system. You don't actually support anything. You are just against things.

Your treatment doesn't treat the brain, so it doesn't work. I also only said the area of focus, not the treatment. There is a difference that I'm sure you are aware of, doc.

My treatment treats the brain. It addresses the inconsistency. And of course it works. I have posted plenty of data to that fact. And any attempt you have made to refute that data has been humiliatingly destroyed.

Of course I did take it into account. People trick people all the time in relationships, so giving them more tools will logically lead to those tools being used towards those ends. Since I'm sure you will mention it, no, most people from any group will not trick people, but people from every group will.

So, in other words, transsexuals are no different than those who are not transsexuals. Good, Henrin. We are making progress.

My treatment treats the brain. It addresses the inconsistency. And of course it works. I have posted plenty of data to that fact. And any attempt you have made to refute that data has been humiliatingly destroyed.

It doesn't treat the brain, stop lying. It transforms the body to please the brain. Of course you say that solves an inconsistency, but that is just your little way of wording the same thing.

So, in other words, transsexuals are no different than those who are not transsexuals. Good, Henrin. We are making progress.

I'm not exactly sure how that damages my argument. :lol:

Just like in the last thread... your point is a complete failure. If someone breaks the law, they get arrested. Doesn't matter who they are. But until you can prove that transsexuals breaking the law in this way is pervasive, you have no point. It would be the same thing as not allowing men to be teachers in girls schools just because a few men have abused girls in the past.
Complete failure? Sure, easy for you as a man to claim that. I think you are looking at this in a way that completely disregards many years of custom as well as the needs and wishes of most women. You are looking at it as a male who discounts what women say. It really should not be up to me to defend the way we have operated in the past with public showers and bathrooms. It should be up to you, and the female handmaidens who caretake men, to indicate why it should be changed.

You should be able to convince the majority that they should put aside any considerations of harm already being done as well as increased harm in the future, without being able to use one of these old war horses: 1.) oh bad things don't really happen all that much, girls. 2.) well, he didn't succeed in raping or murdering you, right? 3.) well, of course it's illegal anyway what he did 4.) he got caught, didn't he?

I have a "point." And you know what that point is? It is that women and girls should NEVER have to suffer those fates that men inflict on them. There should never be some minimum acceptable amount of damage (as if!) done to women and girls. You just fail to think it is important enough. Listen to you! Until the harm is "pervasive" - too bad so sad girls. No skin off your nose.

It doesn't treat the brain, stop lying. It transforms the body to please the brain. Of course you say that solves an inconsistency, but that is just your little way of wording the same thing.

Incorrect. Of course it treats the brain. The GDD is alleviated or eliminated. Stop showing how ignorant you are on this topic.

I'm not exactly sure how that damages my argument. :lol:

You created the damage by your presentation.

You're scurrying about, talking out of both sides of your face, Henrin. You don't support a treatment, but you do support that the type of treatment needed is to "fix the brain".

Do you see the difference?

Of course since that doesn't exist, you think that an IMAGINARY treatment is what is needed. This is an excellent example of why you have no credibility on this issue, Henrin... and it is also the basis for your entire belief system. You don't actually support anything. You are just against things.

I kept the argument broad because I can't speak towards specifics as there is not enough research into the matter to do so.

Incorrect. Of course it treats the brain. The GDD is alleviated or eliminated. Stop showing how ignorant you are on this topic.

The individual still thinks they are the opposite sex/gender, so no it's not treated. Thanks for playing.

You created the damage by your presentation.

Nothing is wrong with what I said. Doctors give transgenders the tools they use to trick men into sex, relationships and marriage. People from other groups would do the same thing if doctors gave them the same tools. You think I made an error or treated them as somehow different when in reality I made no error and treated them like they were just anyone else.

Complete failure? Sure, easy for you as a man to claim that. I think you are looking at this in a way that completely disregards many years of custom as well as the needs and wishes of most women. You are looking at it as a male who discounts what women say. It really should not be up to me to defend the way we have operated in the past with public showers and bathrooms. It should be up to you, and the female handmaidens who caretake men, to indicate why it should be changed.

Going the "I am a poor women-victim" route doesn't help your argument. Neither does misrepresenting what I say. You have no point. All you are doing is showing that people who break the laws should be arrested... something we already know. Transsexuals are of no danger to women. If a man walked into a women's bathroom, 20 years ago, what would happen to him then is the same thing that would happen to him today. If he did something illegal, he'd be arrested.

You should be able to convince the majority that they should put aside any considerations of harm already being done as well as increased harm in the future, without being able to use one of these old war horses: 1.) oh bad things don't really happen all that much, girls. 2.) well, he didn't succeed in raping or murdering you, right? 3.) well, of course it's illegal anyway what he did 4.) he got caught, didn't he?

Actually, it is on YOU to show why TRANSSEXUALS should be barred from women's bathrooms. Unless you can show harm from transsexuals, your position has no merit.

I have a "point." And you know what that point is? It is that women and girls should NEVER have to suffer those fates that men inflict on them. There should never be some minimum acceptable amount of damage (as if!) done to women and girls. You just fail to think it is important enough. Listen to you! Until the harm is "pervasive" - too bad so sad girls. No skin off your nose.

And unless you can show that TRANSSEXUALS inflict harm on women, you have no point.

You just proved him right, you tried this same failed dishonesty in the last thread too, nobody honest, educated and objective took your silliness seriously, people just mocked it. The best part was WOMEN mocked it and pointed out how you do not speak for the majority of them. oooops. your post fails again. LMAO

We get it, you fear transgenders . . nobody cares about your illogical fears.

You just proved him right, you tried this same failed dishonesty in the last thread too, nobody honest, educated and objective took your silliness seriously, people just mocked it. The best part was WOMEN mocked it and pointed out how you do not speak for the majority of them. oooops. your post fails again. LMAO

We get it, you fear transgenders . . nobody cares about your illogical fears.

Jane's playing the victim card now, since she has no argument.

The individual still thinks they are the opposite sex/gender, so no it's not treated. Thanks for playing.

Since that is a biological component wired in their brain, they seeing themselves as the opposite gender is accurate. Thanks for playing.

Nothing is wrong with what I said. Doctors give transgenders the tools they use to trick men into sex, relationships and marriage. People from other groups would do the same thing if doctors gave them the same tools. You think I made an error or treated them as somehow different when in reality I made no error and treated them like they were just anyone else.

By presenting it in the way that you did, you singled out transsexuals in this regard. If you admit that there is no difference, nothing special about it, then your presentation had no point. All you said is that "all people lie at times". Oh, and all of your "harm to society" bs is also bs... unless you agree that ANYONE lying harms society, equally. Very poor presentation, Henrin.

Um, you know that the person who allegedly committed the crime, and the person in the above link aren't the same person, right?

Um, you'll need to be more explicit. Um, the man in the news article was arrested multiple times. Um, to what particular alleged crime are you referring? There are two links. Are you saying there is an Iranian-heritage trans person getting arrested a lot, and a totally different clone advertising for, um, modelling jobs? Boy howdy! I certainly would want to know this so I could correct this posting at once. Please share.

Since that is a biological component wired in their brain, they seeing themselves as the opposite gender is accurate. Thanks for playing.

Of course it's biological. lol. Do you realize you just spoke against the existence of many mental disorders with that reasoning? :lol:

By presenting it in the way that you did, you singled out transsexuals in this regard. If you admit that there is no difference, nothing special about it, then your presentation had no point. All you said is that "all people lie at times". Oh, and all of your "harm to society" bs is also bs... unless you agree that ANYONE lying harms society, equally. Very poor presentation, Henrin.

They're the only ones getting the treatment, so they're only ones doctors are providing the tools. It makes sense to speak to them when speaking about the issue.

Do you see the difference?

There is no difference.

I kept the argument broad because I can't speak towards specifics as there is not enough research into the matter to do so.

And yet, you are wrong, again... not surprisingly. There has been research on treating ONLY the brain. All of it failed.

There is no difference.

There is a huge difference. We know where the problem is, so we know what part to treat, but we don't know how exactly to do the treatment. See how that works yet?

And yet, you are wrong, again... not surprisingly. There has been research on treating ONLY the brain. All of it failed.

Yes, their efforts failed and then they just decided to please the condition instead and apparently not give a crap about the problems that might cause for society at large.

Jane's playing the victim card now, since she has no argument.

Now???
I have NEVER seen an argument presented in her posts or them contain anything but lies, false information. fear tactics and victimhood ;)

Of course it's biological. lol.

Only to the uneducated on this topic is it not.

They're the only ones getting the treatment, so they're only ones doctors are providing the tools. It makes sense to speak to them when speaking about the issue.

And yet that doesn't alter what I said at all. Doesn't matter what someone uses to withhold information. It's still withholding, it still happens across the spectrum of people, and your point is still irrelevant because of those things.

Back
Top Bottom