• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender: He didn't want to use the ladies room, thank goodness

Jane

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I love how you can't grasp the concept that simply because an individual is in articles of clothing stereotypically deem "female", it doesn't automatically make them a transgender.

Wow, you are a piece of work you know that?

Would you like to share the ladies room with this guy? Most women would be horrified.

There was no mention of that person being trans in that article.

In the United States, transactivists claim transvestites (AKA cross dressers) as being under the "transgender umbrella." Since the latter term was invented, this has been so. The entire point is not that ALL TRANS are ALL ALIKE. Of course not. It means that transactivists are working to ensure that ALL TRANS be equally protected under the law. That seems like a reasonable goal. What just person would deny civil rights to anyone? Until you see what happens when jurisdictions try to implement such legislation.

If you are a woman, would you want a man like this to be able to access women's showers, locker rooms and restrooms? What sane woman would wish that? And why should any man have a say in forcing such a situation on women?

Would you like to share the ladies room with this guy? Most women would be horrified.
Would you like to share the men's bathroom with this guy? Most men would be horrified.

The guy is obviously mentally disturbed. This has nothing to do with transgender issues.

"She" masturbated, defecated in the parking lot, changed frocks three times, stuck a flashlight up "her" you-know-what - an intentional two-hour performance for the security cameras. Yep. This member of the transgender community clearly wanted to be appreciated for the lady she is!

Perth man dressed as a woman caught on camera defecating near hair salon | Daily Mail Online

Wow, another one of those "a member of group X did this so that means everyone in that group is bad" posts.
Amish man busted after fatal beating of overworked horse is caught on video
I guess that means every Amish is an animal abuser.

https://www.rt.com/uk/345165-christian-pedophile-malaysia-cambodia/

So does this mean all Christian males are pedophiles?

Haters got to hate,I guess.

Last edited:
In the United States, transactivists claim transvestites (AKA cross dressers) as being under the "transgender umbrella." Since the latter term was invented, this has been so. The entire point is not that ALL TRANS are ALL ALIKE. Of course not. It means that transactivists are working to ensure that ALL TRANS be equally protected under the law. That seems like a reasonable goal. What just person would deny civil rights to anyone? Until you see what happens when jurisdictions try to implement such legislation.

That's funny,they said the same thing about interracial marriages also.

Would you like to share the men's bathroom with this guy? Most men would be horrified.

The guy is obviously mentally disturbed. This has nothing to do with transgender issues.

Oh, I agree that he appears mentally disturbed. And transvestic disorder like this is nearly exclusively reported in males. So no, I would not want this trans male in any woman's facility. I hope you agree.

In Australia, I personally know of at least one mall that has family restrooms. These have basically a little entertainment room to leave your kids while both mothers and fathers, male and female caregivers pee and poop right next to each other.

As to this guy/gal, how in the hell would anyone know he/she did this just being in the restroom next him/her? Seriously. Unless the person does this in the restroom, then it doesn't matter. Either this person is a little nuts, high, or drunk, possibly a combination of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny,they said the same thing about interracial marriages also.
Most black folks I've talked to are disgusted when someone tries to draw a parallel between issues of racial segregation and inequality and the "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets.

Would you like to try to make your case here about the "right" of men with penises and testicles showering with girls, say, versus the right to marry whom you wish?

Most black folks I've talked to are disgusted when someone tries to draw a parallel between issues of racial segregation and inequality and the "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets.

Would you like to try to make your case here about the "right" of men with penises and testicles showering with girls, say, versus the right to marry whom you wish?

How does the article you posted have anything whatsoever to do with men and women showering together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are a woman, would you want a man like this to be able to access women's showers, locker rooms and restrooms? What sane woman would wish that? And why should any man have a say in forcing such a situation on women?

When people talk about transgender people being able to use the restroom that matches their gender identity they are talking about transsexuals specifically. That should have been obvious.

"She" masturbated, defecated in the parking lot, changed frocks three times, stuck a flashlight up "her" you-know-what - an intentional two-hour performance for the security cameras. Yep. This member of the transgender community clearly wanted to be appreciated for the lady she is!

Perth man dressed as a woman caught on camera defecating near hair salon | Daily Mail Online

This is just more evidence the people from Perth don't deserve to be part of civilised society. It has nothing to do with transgenderism.

Spin it however you want,but you made a hate post designed to make people think transgenders are bad people.

So what is your solution?
Create separate bathrooms? Are you willing to pay for them?
Hire bathroom attendants to ensure the right gender goes to the right bathroom? Are you willing to pay for them?
Exactly what is it that you want?

Oh, I agree that he appears mentally disturbed. And transvestic disorder like this is nearly exclusively reported in males. So no, I would not want this trans male in any woman's facility. I hope you agree.
:roll:

This is not a "transvestic disorder." The guy is probably schizophrenic or experiencing some sort of psychotic break. Putting on women's clothing in the middle of some type of episode most likely has nothing to do with his sexuality, identity or mental illness.

This is nothing more than a desperate snarl by those who are losing the civil rights debate. Sad!

Spin it however you want,but you made a hate post designed to make people think transgenders are bad people.

So what is your solution?
Create separate bathrooms? Are you willing to pay for them?
Hire bathroom attendants to ensure the right gender goes to the right bathroom? Are you willing to pay for them?
Exactly what is it that you want?
I think Jane wants separate bathrooms for people who take a dump in a parking lot.

When people talk about transgender people being able to use the restroom that matches their gender identity they are talking about transsexuals specifically. That should have been obvious.

Truthfully, I'm not much interested - for legal purposes - what "people talk about." It is what the law allows that applies in "the restroom" situation.

Can you show me any law anywhere - from the smallest town to the largest state - that lists "transsexuals" as a protected class? Or perhaps you'd just like to tell me what your conception of transsexual means. Hint: even most transactivists in the U.S. will allow that a male transsexual has, or wants to have, his testicles removed and his penis re-purposed into a nouveaux vagina. Less than 20% of male transgenders - by trans' own estimates - fit that criterion.

So no, "most people" would be in error if they believe what you say they believe.

Truthfully, I'm not much interested - for legal purposes - what "people talk about." It is what the law allows that applies in "the restroom" situation.

Can you show me any law anywhere - from the smallest town to the largest state - that lists "transsexuals" as a protected class?
News flash! Most states and municipalities have no laws regulating who can use which public bathrooms at all. The few that do are brand new, only sparked by the recent controversy, and at least a few are pro-transgender. (NYC recently passed just such a law.)

As to states that protect the civil rights of transgender individuals, the list currently includes:

California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and the District of Columbia.

Large cities include Atlanta, Austin, Boise, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Dallas, El Paso, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Louisville, Milwaukee, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, and San Antonio.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/transgender-people-and-law

Or perhaps you'd just like to tell me what your conception of transsexual means. Hint: even most transactivists in the U.S. will allow that a male transsexual has, or wants to have, his testicles removed and his penis re-purposed into a nouveaux vagina. Less than 20% of male transgenders - by trans' own estimates - fit that criterion.
"Transsexual" is a largely outdated term, that roughly refers to people who actually want to or have taken physical steps to change their gender identity. The preferred term in most cases now is "transgender," which is an umbrella term.

There is also no indication whatsoever that the individual in this case is in any way transgender. In fact, it seems rather unlikely. And since neither he nor the police have clarified it yet, his motives are currently indecipherable.

Back
Top Bottom