• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender: He didn't want to use the ladies room, thank goodness

He appears to be both. Regardless, my point, as should be clear is: why should women have to figure out what the **** he is if he appears in their shower, locker room or bathroom? They ****ing shouldn't. But by law in those areas with "gender expression" protection, this mother ****er could enter these formerly sex-segregated spaces. And it wouldn't be until he squatted on the floor and stuck a flashlight up his ass while fondling himself that an actual woman would be able to challenge his "right" to be there.

Edit: For those folks who continue to post asking what my "point" was in posting this news article, consider ^^ that to be your answer.

A man dressed in women's attire in not a Transgender just because he's got lady clothes on. That' the most asinine assumption one can make. You are absurd in your fears. No law in the world would stop a sick minded person from acting out like that.

Yeah I remember that I was the one who brought up the term transsexual. I dont know why that matters. I didnt think you were the one that brought up the term transsexual. I very much knew it was me. I dont care about that at all and dont know why you think I would blame you for that or why it would matter if I did honestly. What Im blaming you for is claiming that people who say trans people should use the restroom that matches their gender identity are ok with that guy using the womens restroom. Im blaming you for using this story (which has nothing to transsexuals) as an argument against transsexuals using the restroom that matches their gender identity. Im blaming you for attempting to characterize transsexuals as somehow the same as that guy.

Why didnt you bold the entire sentence? You did notice it says "OFTEN, transsexual people alter or wish to alter their bodies through hormones, surgery, and other means ect." right?

They do exclude crossdressers and transvestites. They state that trans people can use the restroom that corresponds to their gender identity. A crossdressers gender identity is male. A transvestites gender identity is male. A MTF transsexuals gender identity is female. But you are right that wasnt rocket science. And no I wasnt claiming that only those who modify their bodies would be eligible to pick what bathroom they choose. My exact stance on this is a transsexual who has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria and is living as a man should use the mens restroom. And a transsexual who has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria and is living as a woman should use the womens restroom.

Not sure what you mean by "true" transsexuals but whatever. I am trans. I have two other friends who are trans. I know what we think about this subject. I have read articles written by trans people on this subject. I have read what other trans people think about this subject on this very forum. I guarantee that I know more about what we think about this subject then you do.

And.. the ... crowd goes wild as she nails that from downtown to seal the deal!!!

(seriously, that was an epic thrashing. BRAVO!)

Calling it "hate" to require that that sex which is responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes against females and almost all the sexual crimes against them should use the facilities which match their sex is not something that most actual women would recognize. They would call it "common sense."

No, you are so full of hate it's not even funny.

Honestly other people are more of a danger to us in restrooms then we are to them.

Yeah, I've had a few moments that I thought might get ugly but so far it's been: "Walk in, get stall, go, leave stall, freshen up, leave" without incident.

I never said you were. Projecting much? And if you aren't. If you are actually a woman, you would have the same concerns. If you would want a pervert like in the OP to have the right to shower with you PER LAW, then I don't know what to say.

I wouldn't. Thing is, you're the one implying the person in the OP is a real possibility to end up in the shower with you. Tell me Jane, do women often sexually act out in the locker rooms?

Nonsense! Can you give any example of this which involves women as a danger to transwomen, preferably from a year or so ago - before the brazen push to allow men in the women's room started inflaming the evangelicals and their like? I've heard of one recent case where a woman claimed a trans was "following" her into the ladies room, something ensued and she shot the trans person. I honestly predict with concealed carry becoming the norm, we may hear about more of this. But until recently the only claim that trans were able to put forth of attack by a woman was that ugly one in a fast food joint in Baltimore where it turned out the trans was attacked by a thug/woman who claimed the trans was messin' with her man. Now put that up against all the women, girls, and yes boys attacked by men in public facilities. It is chilling. And there is no ****ing comparison.

Let's see those examples of your danger in restrooms! "Honestly!"

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/woman-mistaken-transgender-bathroom-attack

Vicious Beating of Woman Tragically Illustrates Restroom Safety Issues for Transgender People | Steve Wessler

Trans woman assaulted in women's bathroom by D.C. security guard - NY Daily News

https://thinkprogress.org/study-tra...ying-to-use-bathrooms-34232263e6b3#.asao43qku

Have a nice day in failing.

Oh and here's the one that matter to your hate:
https://mic.com/articles/114066/sta...ple-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.36Bps43dF

I want bathrooms segregated by sex.

And you will enforce this how?

A vagina inspector in the women's bathrooms, and a penis inspector in the men's bathrooms? Is that what you want?????

Yeah - I don't see any issues with THAT at all. :roll:

And you will enforce this how?

A vagina inspector in the women's bathrooms, and a penis inspector in the men's bathrooms? Is that what you want?????

Yeah - I don't see any issues with THAT at all. :roll:

Need to have DNA Scanners built into the doors, and armed security ready to pounce should anyone not be the RIGHT "sex" to use the segregated restroom.

Offer evidence of any widespread attacks by TRANSSEXUALS (not transvestites or me pretending to be transsexuals) attacking women. Until you can, your point has absolutely no merit.

The problem is that is their point, trans pretenders using the trans status, to enter without question and do bad things. That said, they can't seem to grasp that this has already been happening, and that laws protecting trans using the restroom of their identity will not increase said attacks in restrooms, locker rooms, etc. but asking for evidence of actual trans attacks when they are not worry about actual trans attacking, seem to be pointless to me.

Need to have DNA Scanners built into the doors, and armed security ready to pounce should anyone not be the RIGHT "sex" to use the segregated restroom.

That should be real interesting the first time both scanners won't let a person into either restroom.

I think Jane wants separate bathrooms for people who take a dump in a parking lot.

That's a non-issue. Obviously their bathroom IS the parking lot. So no worries. Well, I mean, if you're careful where you step that is.

Not sure what you mean by "true" transsexuals but whatever. I am trans. I have two other friends who are trans. I know what we think about this subject. I have read articles written by trans people on this subject. I have read what other trans people think about this subject on this very forum. I guarantee that I know more about what we think about this subject then you do.

Did you note how she completely and conveniently ignored this bit? I have about a half dozen friends and acquaintances who are trans going in both directions. There are two trans in this thread alone....well two who have admitted it. Not sure how Jane thinks she can know more that the people going through it themselves.

Offer evidence of any widespread attacks by TRANSSEXUALS (not transvestites or me pretending to be transsexuals) attacking women. Until you can, your point has absolutely no merit.

Why would anyone limit the discussion of males in female sex-segregated spaces to TRANSSEXUALS only? Can you answer that? That's coming out of left field.

You seriously don't understand, do you? Until recently, transsexuals who had transitioned would have had surgical modification to a simulacrum of the female body. In general, I have no problem viewing such males as transwomen.

I do, however, object to your arrogance in insisting that anyone demonstrate "widespread" attacks, whatever that might be. I think one is too many. But it's no skin off your nose, apparently.

You might be interested in knowing that in the one legitimate scientific study of which I am aware which compares rates of violence (in general) pre and post transition in males, the rate of violence did not decrease for males when they became transwomen; for females post transition, their rates did not increase to male rates.

Further, if you want data on transsexuals being physically assaulted, you'll find that the numbers are quite large and significant.
Sorry. Not sorry. You want to assert something about "numbers" you'd best be able to provide them yourself. Do note though, that I was responding specifically to a complaint that someone who i.d.'d as trans made about fear of bathroom violence. If there were "large and significant" - or even any - numbers of bathroom violence against trans, it would be all over the news.

Are you implying, by the way, that you think a good compromise to the "bathroom debate" would be to allow only those who had had certain specified body modifications to use the facilities of the opposite sex? That would probably be an easy sell.

Did you note how she completely and conveniently ignored this bit? I have about a half dozen friends and acquaintances who are trans going in both directions. There are two trans in this thread alone....well two who have admitted it. Not sure how Jane thinks she can know more that the people going through it themselves.

DUH Common sense, obviously this video is representative of most transexual people and if we don't stand up now why men in skirts will shove flashlights in their butts all day in restrooms across the WORLD!!!!

Cause... Jane saw a video, and she "KNOWS".

Why would anyone limit the discussion of males in female sex-segregated spaces to TRANSSEXUALS only? Can you answer that? That's coming out of left field.

You seriously don't understand, do you? Until recently, transsexuals who had transitioned would have had surgical modification to a simulacrum of the female body. In general, I have no problem viewing such males as transwomen.

I do, however, object to your arrogance in insisting that anyone demonstrate "widespread" attacks, whatever that might be. I think one is too many. But it's no skin off your nose, apparently.

You might be interested in knowing that in the one legitimate scientific study of which I am aware which compares rates of violence (in general) pre and post transition in males, the rate of violence did not decrease for males when they became transwomen; for females post transition, their rates did not increase to male rates.

Sorry. Not sorry. You want to assert something about "numbers" you'd best be able to provide them yourself. Do note though, that I was responding specifically to a complaint that someone who i.d.'d as trans made about fear of bathroom violence. If there were "large and significant" - or even any - numbers of bathroom violence against trans, it would be all over the news.

Are you implying, by the way, that you think a good compromise to the "bathroom debate" would be to allow only those who had had certain specified body modifications to use the facilities of the opposite sex? That would probably be an easy sell.

Furthermore, you're full of ****.

Nonsense! Can you give any example of this which involves women as a danger to transwomen, preferably from a year or so ago - before the brazen push to allow men in the women's room started inflaming the evangelicals and their like? I've heard of one recent case where a woman claimed a trans was "following" her into the ladies room, something ensued and she shot the trans person. I honestly predict with concealed carry becoming the norm, we may hear about more of this. But until recently the only claim that trans were able to put forth of attack by a woman was that ugly one in a fast food joint in Baltimore where it turned out the trans was attacked by a thug/woman who claimed the trans was messin' with her man. Now put that up against all the women, girls, and yes boys attacked by men in public facilities. It is chilling. And there is no ****ing comparison.

Let's see those examples of your danger in restrooms! "Honestly!"

Notice where I said other people rather then women?

And.. the ... crowd goes wild as she nails that from downtown to seal the deal!!!

(seriously, that was an epic thrashing. BRAVO!)

And it was ignored by Jane. Sad. Oh well. I give up I guess.

Yeah, I've had a few moments that I thought might get ugly but so far it's been: "Walk in, get stall, go, leave stall, freshen up, leave" without incident.

I pretty much just avoid public restrooms. Or just look for ones that are a single stall. Makes life less stressful.

And it was ignored by Jane. Sad. Oh well. I give up I guess.

Dont' give up, it's not people like her you need to sway, it's the people reading who MIGHT think she maybe has a point.

I pretty much just avoid public restrooms. Or just look for ones that are a single stall. Makes life less stressful.

I hear ya, sometimes though it's not an option.

Yeah she has been making a lot of claims about how "transactivists" think. Im wondering if she has actually ever met someone who is trans.

Yeah she has been making a lot of claims about how "transactivists" think. Im wondering if she has actually ever met someone who is trans.

She once saw an episode of Jerry Springer about a guy that wore lipstick once... and her mind snapped, she found her life calling. Jane, Anti-Trans hero and savior of toilets!

1.) Sorry. This is a laugher. And not violence. Note the two words "Allegedly Harassed." It means a.) the magazine couldn't tell for certain. And what was the violence you're claiming? b.) someone spoke to this non-trans woman and hurt her feelings and then "flipped her off." Cry me a river.

2.) The Chrissy Polis incident in the Baltimore McDonalds - to which I referred earlier. The thug/woman didn't challenge her right to go in the restroom, she specifically yelled after she came out - you can hear it on the recording, and she tried it as a defense at trial - that Polis was trying to get friendly with her boyfriend. Shouting trans slurs was hardly what the issue was here. But I think it got the charge upped to a hate crime because of it. This was a vicious beating over her man, not because Polis was trans. The same thug had been involved in some random fight with another (non-trans) person in a store previously. She went to prison. Not the great violence against trans story that activists have tried to make it into.

3.) Yep. A security guard (a lesbian, by the way, which the article didn't mention. lol) yelled at a trans, took her by the arm and pushed her out of the grocery store. Not my idea of vandom physical stranger violence in a bathroom. But I imagine she has lost her job and faces an assault charge.

I'll read your fourth example later but I'm not confident that it will be any better founded than #1-3 above. The reason that I'm extra doubtful is because I snuck a peek at your last bit that claimed that no trans people had EVER attacked non-transpeople in a bathroom. The fact that I actually provided links several times to actual incidents of this happening in other threads, makes me confident that you conveniently ignore the facts. That doesn't speak well of your honesty or intellectual competence. I'm not sure which is the problem here. Maybe both?

So here are - again - some REAL cases of REAL violence directed at REAL women BECAUSE they are women. By men. There is no doubt in these examples. I'd urge interested people who may be confused about what this is all about to check these out:

https://transwidow.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/are-transwomen-a-threat-in-womens-spaces/

https://youtu.be/uzwMJAFWLtQ

Judge for yourself 1.) what the real problems are and 2.) who is being truthful in this thread.

Absolutely! How many times do I need to repeat that. I want bathrooms segregated by sex.
No one here seems togives a crap what you want.
How do intend to enforce your laws other than forcing people like me to hire bathroom attendents to check gender ?
And why should I and my custumers have to pay for it.
Why don't you pay for it?
If people wish to claim they have changed sex (even though we know that such a thing is REALLY not possible) then there should be some clearly specified path IN LAW describing what procedures or techniques a person will be required to follow in order to claim a "sex change." It would probably also have to specify how long one could claim to be one sex before switching back to another sex.
So basically you want the power to dictate what medical procedures people can have.
QUOTE=Jane;1066184693]
What is unreasonable about that - for the purpose of protecting women and girls?[/QUOTE]

How many freedoms have been taken away by peole claiming it's "for the purpose of protecting woman and children.
Thy said the same thing about being against interracial marriages.
And there have been a rash of transgender people attacking women and children when?

1.) Sorry. This is a laugher. And not violence. Note the two words "Allegedly Harassed." It means a.) the magazine couldn't tell for certain. And what was the violence you're claiming? b.) someone spoke to this non-trans woman and hurt her feelings and then "flipped her off." Cry me a river.

2.) The Chrissy Polis incident in the Baltimore McDonalds - to which I referred earlier. The thug/woman didn't challenge her right to go in the restroom, she specifically yelled after she came out - you can hear it on the recording, and she tried it as a defense at trial - that Polis was trying to get friendly with her boyfriend. Shouting trans slurs was hardly what the issue was here. But I think it got the charge upped to a hate crime because of it. This was a vicious beating over her man, not because Polis was trans. The same thug had been involved in some random fight with another (non-trans) person in a store previously. She went to prison. Not the great violence against trans story that activists have tried to make it into.

3.) Yep. A security guard (a lesbian, by the way, which the article didn't mention. lol) yelled at a trans, took her by the arm and pushed her out of the grocery store. Not my idea of vandom physical stranger violence in a bathroom. But I imagine she has lost her job and faces an assault charge.

I'll read your fourth example later but I'm not confident that it will be any better founded than #1-3 above. The reason that I'm extra doubtful is because I snuck a peek at your last bit that claimed that no trans people had EVER attacked non-transpeople in a bathroom. The fact that I actually provided links several times to actual incidents of this happening in other threads, makes me confident that you conveniently ignore the facts. That doesn't speak well of your honesty or intellectual competence. I'm not sure which is the problem here. Maybe both?

So here are - again - are some REAL cases of REAL violence directed at REAL women BECAUSE they are women. By men. There is no doubt in these examples. I'd urge interested people who may be confused about what this is all about to check these out:

https://transwidow.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/are-transwomen-a-threat-in-womens-spaces/

https://youtu.be/uzwMJAFWLtQ

Judge for yourself 1.) what the real problems are and 2.) who is being truthful in this thread.

You are not in the truthful column, that's for damned sure.

Back
Top Bottom