• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Transgender: He didn't want to use the ladies room, thank goodness

That's funny,they said the same thing about interracial marriages also.

It is amazing how many of theses arguments are used over and over again for different topics, and yet when you point it out they try to go indignant and ask, "how dare you compare this to the civil right/interracial marriage/etc!?!?!?"

Most black folks I've talked to are disgusted when someone tries to draw a parallel between issues of racial segregation and inequality and the "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets.

Would you like to try to make your case here about the "right" of men with penises and testicles showering with girls, say, versus the right to marry whom you wish?
You just made that argument to a black man. Lol.

Truthfully, I'm not much interested - for legal purposes - what "people talk about." It is what the law allows that applies in "the restroom" situation.

Can you show me any law anywhere - from the smallest town to the largest state - that lists "transsexuals" as a protected class? Or perhaps you'd just like to tell me what your conception of transsexual means. Hint: even most transactivists in the U.S. will allow that a male transsexual has, or wants to have, his testicles removed and his penis re-purposed into a nouveaux vagina. Less than 20% of male transgenders - by trans' own estimates - fit that criterion.

So no, "most people" would be in error if they believe what you say they believe.

I can show you cities/states that have gender identity as a protected class but not one that specifically says transsexuals as a protected class much like I could show you states/cities that have race as a protected class but not one that specifically specifies black as a protected class. Dont know what this has to do with anything really.

As for what makes someone transsexual we need to look no further then the APA.

"The term transsexual refers to people whose gender identity is different from their assigned sex. "
Answers to Your Questions About Transgender People, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression

But none of what you said has anything to do with the fact that most people who say transgender people should use the restroom that matches their gender identity are talking about transsexuals and not crossdressers or transvestites. So in other words your little scenario of that guy being legally allowed to use the womens restroom isnt going to happen. But im pretty sure you know that. This is just a ridiculous attempt at trying to smear trans people as mentally disturbed perverts after all right?

Most black folks I've talked to are disgusted when someone tries to draw a parallel between issues of racial segregation and inequality and the "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets.

Would you like to try to make your case here about the "right" of men with penises and testicles showering with girls, say, versus the right to marry whom you wish?

there you go again posting more lies and speaking for others . . who said there is a "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets.

once again your sock thread fails along with the posts inside it! I LOVE IT!!!

It is amazing how many of theses arguments are used over and over again for different topics, and yet when you point it out they try to go indignant and ask, "how dare you compare this to the civil right/interracial marriage/etc!?!?!?"

What I find funny is that I asked her what she wanted,and she refuses to admit she wants segregated bathrooms )and doesn't want to pay for them).
Does she want Jim Crow Laws?
Because that's how you get Jim Crow Laws.

How many posters have posted in this thread besides the author of the OP? like 12? 13?

how many blasted the OP for how big a complete failure it is? 10? 11? LMAO

You just made that argument to a black man. Lol.
Well, I would hope his avatar picture is an accurate representation of who he is. Although, when I look at the sex designation of some of the women on this site, I know that may not be the case.

To your point: it is immaterial to my assertion what his skin color or race is. As if that invalidates what I said. Try again. Actually, this is one area where I'm just not interested in your opinion. And I suspect, if I tried hard enough, I could come up with actual figures to align my statement that:

"Most black folks I've talked to are disgusted when someone tries to draw a parallel between issues of racial segregation and inequality and the "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets."

with the universe of actual "black folks." I'd probably want to ditch the inflammatory "are disgusted" for "disapprove" or "highly disapprove" but I think you get my point. Right, Verthaine?

How many posters have posted in this thread besides the author of the OP? like 12? 13?

how many blasted the OP for how big a complete failure it is? 10? 11? LMAO

Albert Einstien once said: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Jane couldn't win in the other Trans threads and expects things will somehow be different.

Well, I would hope his avatar picture is an accurate representation of who he is. Although, when I look at the sex designation of some of the women on this site, I know that may not be the case.

To your point: it is immaterial to my assertion what his skin color or race is. As if that invalidates what I said. Try again. Actually, this is one area where I'm just not interested in your opinion. And I suspect, if I tried hard enough, I could come up with actual figures to align my statement that:

"Most black folks I've talked to are disgusted when someone tries to draw a parallel between issues of racial segregation and inequality and the "right" of men to go into women's showers, locker rooms and toilets."

with the universe of actual "black folks." I'd probably want to ditch the inflammatory "are disgusted" for "disapprove" or "highly disapprove" but I think you get my point. Right, Verthaine?

Exactly what was the point of your OP?
That a human being can do stupid things?
Thank you for pointing that out,Captian Obvious.

Like I asked before (which you ignored) just what exactly do want?
What is it that you are trying to get across?
Judging by the comments I'd say you are doing a very poor job of it.

This is just more evidence the people from Perth don't deserve to be part of civilised society. It has nothing to do with transgenderism.
Hey! I know some people from Perth. Oh wait. You may be right.

But, it most definitely does have to do with what sort of trans person is both included under the "trans umbrella" by transactivists themselves, as well as the attempt to enshrine gender non-conformity or gender expression as a protected class, like sex, into U.S. law. See the feds versus public schools and Title IX etc, etc. now ongoing.

Me? I just think for reasons I've already expressed elsewhere that with very explicit exceptions, men don't belong in women's showers, locker rooms and bathrooms. I do wonder why so many men are FOR allowing it. It can't just be that they rightly don't worry about being assaulted by female-bodied transmen in the men's room. We know that just doesn't happen. So why then?

I can show you cities/states that have gender identity as a protected class but not one that specifically says transsexuals as a protected class much like I could show you states/cities that have race as a protected class but not one that specifically specifies black as a protected class. Dont know what this has to do with anything really.

As for what makes someone transsexual we need to look no further then the APA.

"The term transsexual refers to people whose gender identity is different from their assigned sex. "
Answers to Your Questions About Transgender People, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression

But none of what you said has anything to do with the fact that most people who say transgender people should use the restroom that matches their gender identity are talking about transsexuals and not crossdressers or transvestites. So in other words your little scenario of that guy being legally allowed to use the womens restroom isnt going to happen. But im pretty sure you know that. This is just a ridiculous attempt at trying to smear trans people as mentally disturbed perverts after all right?
Hey! Don't blame me. You're the one who brought up the term, "transsexual." You used it to refer to all the people who should have the right to enter any bathroom they choose. Let me refresh your memory:

Omgitsme said:
When people talk about transgender people being able to use the restroom that matches their gender identity they are talking about transsexuals specifically. That should have been obvious.

So taking a look at your linked source we see:

APA website said:
"Many identities fall under the transgender umbrella. The term transsexual refers to people whose gender identity is different from their assigned sex. Often, transsexual people alter or wish to alter their bodies through hormones, surgery, and other means to make their bodies as congruent as possible with their gender identities."

Despite any quibble I have with this definition, do you not see how you were claiming that only those who modified their bodies would be eligible to pick what bathroom they chose? That it would exclude transvestites, and any other merely "gender nonconforming" people? The laws to which you refer (or at least the ones I've seen) do not exclude such people, of course. Christ on a crutch. This isn't rocket surgery. Just quoting back what you've said.

P.S., do you count any "true transsexuals" among your friends or colleagues? You might be very surprised what they think about this subject.

Truthfully, I'm not much interested - for legal purposes - what "people talk about." It is what the law allows that applies in "the restroom" situation.

Can you show me any law anywhere - from the smallest town to the largest state - that lists "transsexuals" as a protected class? Or perhaps you'd just like to tell me what your conception of transsexual means. Hint: even most transactivists in the U.S. will allow that a male transsexual has, or wants to have, his testicles removed and his penis re-purposed into a nouveaux vagina. Less than 20% of male transgenders - by trans' own estimates - fit that criterion.

So no, "most people" would be in error if they believe what you say they believe.

Here's the thing "Jane", we're going to use the restroom that fits our gender, people like will not stop us. We aren't sexual deviants out for kicks, we aren't threats you, to children... we're just needing to use the restroom.

You will not stop us. You cannot stop us. Your wilful hate will not defeat us.

You are wrong, wrong, wrong.

Hes a perv fetishist not trans

He appears to be both. Regardless, my point, as should be clear is: why should women have to figure out what the **** he is if he appears in their shower, locker room or bathroom? They ****ing shouldn't. But by law in those areas with "gender expression" protection, this mother ****er could enter these formerly sex-segregated spaces. And it wouldn't be until he squatted on the floor and stuck a flashlight up his ass while fondling himself that an actual woman would be able to challenge his "right" to be there.

Edit: For those folks who continue to post asking what my "point" was in posting this news article, consider ^^ that to be your answer.

Last edited:
Hey! Don't blame me. You're the one who brought up the term, "transsexual." You used it to refer to all the people who should have the right to enter any bathroom they choose. Let me refresh your memory:

Yeah I remember that I was the one who brought up the term transsexual. I dont know why that matters. I didnt think you were the one that brought up the term transsexual. I very much knew it was me. I dont care about that at all and dont know why you think I would blame you for that or why it would matter if I did honestly. What Im blaming you for is claiming that people who say trans people should use the restroom that matches their gender identity are ok with that guy using the womens restroom. Im blaming you for using this story (which has nothing to transsexuals) as an argument against transsexuals using the restroom that matches their gender identity. Im blaming you for attempting to characterize transsexuals as somehow the same as that guy.

So taking a look at your linked source we see:

APA website:
"Many identities fall under the transgender umbrella. The term transsexual refers to people whose gender identity is different from their assigned sex. Often, transsexual people alter or wish to alter their bodies through hormones, surgery, and other means to make their bodies as congruent as possible with their gender identities."

Why didnt you bold the entire sentence? You did notice it says "OFTEN, transsexual people alter or wish to alter their bodies through hormones, surgery, and other means ect." right?

Despite any quibble I have with this definition, do you not see how you were claiming that only those who modified their bodies would be eligible to pick what bathroom they chose? That it would exclude transvestites, and any other merely "gender nonconforming" people? The laws to which you refer (or at least the ones I've seen) do not exclude such people, of course. Christ on a crutch. This isn't rocket surgery. Just quoting back what you've said.

They do exclude crossdressers and transvestites. They state that trans people can use the restroom that corresponds to their gender identity. A crossdressers gender identity is male. A transvestites gender identity is male. A MTF transsexuals gender identity is female. But you are right that wasnt rocket science. And no I wasnt claiming that only those who modify their bodies would be eligible to pick what bathroom they choose. My exact stance on this is a transsexual who has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria and is living as a man should use the mens restroom. And a transsexual who has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria and is living as a woman should use the womens restroom.

P.S., do you count any "true transsexuals" among your friends or colleagues? You might be very surprised what they think about this subject.

Not sure what you mean by "true" transsexuals but whatever. I am trans. I have two other friends who are trans. I know what we think about this subject. I have read articles written by trans people on this subject. I have read what other trans people think about this subject on this very forum. I guarantee that I know more about what we think about this subject then you do.

Last edited:
Here's the thing "Jane", we're going to use the restroom that fits our gender, people like will not stop us. We aren't sexual deviants out for kicks, we aren't threats you, to children... we're just needing to use the restroom.

Calling it "hate" to require that that sex which is responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes against females and almost all the sexual crimes against them should use the facilities which match their sex is not something that most actual women would recognize. They would call it "common sense."

Honestly other people are more of a danger to us in restrooms then we are to them.

...We aren't sexual deviants out for kicks, we aren't threats you, to children... we're just needing to use the restroom..
I never said you were. Projecting much? And if you aren't. If you are actually a woman, you would have the same concerns. If you would want a pervert like in the OP to have the right to shower with you PER LAW, then I don't know what to say.

I never said you were. Projecting much? And if you aren't. If you are actually a woman, you would have the same concerns. If you would want a pervert like in the OP to have the right to shower with you PER LAW, then I don't know what to say.
You sure implied it with your OP.
How about saying you want segregated bathrooms.

How about saying you want segregated bathrooms.
Absolutely! How many times do I need to repeat that. I want bathrooms segregated by sex. If people wish to claim they have changed sex (even though we know that such a thing is REALLY not possible) then there should be some clearly specified path IN LAW describing what procedures or techniques a person will be required to follow in order to claim a "sex change." It would probably also have to specify how long one could claim to be one sex before switching back to another sex.

What is unreasonable about that - for the purpose of protecting women and girls?

Absolutely! How many times do I need to repeat that. I want bathrooms segregated by sex. If people wish to claim they have changed sex (even though we know that such a thing is REALLY not possible) then there should be some clearly specified path IN LAW describing what procedures or techniques a person will be required to follow in order to claim a "sex change." It would probably also have to specify how long one could claim to be one sex before switching back to another sex.

What is unreasonable about that - for the purpose of protecting women and girls?

your wants are discriminatory and thats why its unreasonable, its further unreasonable because not discriminating against transgenders doesn't put women and girls in danger :shrug:

theres nothing in you "feelings" that justifies discrimination. in at least 3 different threads all your best "reasoning" has been mocked and debunked by many posters and none of it justifies discrimination and treating people as lesser. In the end it will just be something you have to get over.
theres nothign in your "feelings"

Honestly other people are more of a danger to us in restrooms then we are to them.
Nonsense! Can you give any example of this which involves women as a danger to transwomen, preferably from a year or so ago - before the brazen push to allow men in the women's room started inflaming the evangelicals and their like? I've heard of one recent case where a woman claimed a trans was "following" her into the ladies room, something ensued and she shot the trans person. I honestly predict with concealed carry becoming the norm, we may hear about more of this. But until recently the only claim that trans were able to put forth of attack by a woman was that ugly one in a fast food joint in Baltimore where it turned out the trans was attacked by a thug/woman who claimed the trans was messin' with her man. Now put that up against all the women, girls, and yes boys attacked by men in public facilities. It is chilling. And there is no ****ing comparison.

Let's see those examples of your danger in restrooms! "Honestly!"

Ever been to a Transgender Day of Remembrance? Leave off your "restroom" specification. Now think of what thing in common all those dead transwomen had (aside from so many of them being people of color and so perceived by many as having less value as human beings) - they were involved in sex work and were brutalized - by other men; or they were attempting to build intimate relationships and they were brutalized - by other men.

I've heard of transmen (=females) speak of their fear of being around some men in certain situations like locker rooms or certain bathrooms and preferring to use women's facilities. I feel sorry for them. But I'm not aware of any reported instances of physical violence. I'd be interested to hear. For sure, it wouldn't be women attacking or violating them, though, would it?

Nonsense! Can you give any example of this which involves women as a danger to transwomen, preferably from a year or so ago - before the brazen push to allow men in the women's room started inflaming the evangelicals and their like? I've heard of one recent case where a woman claimed a trans was "following" her into the ladies room, something ensued and she shot the trans person. I honestly predict with concealed carry becoming the norm, we may hear about more of this. But until recently the only claim that trans were able to put forth of attack by a woman was that ugly one in a fast food joint in Baltimore where it turned out the trans was attacked by a thug/woman who claimed the trans was messin' with her man. Now put that up against all the women, girls, and yes boys attacked by men in public facilities. It is chilling. And there is no ****ing comparison.

EVERYBODY RUN THE TRANSGENDERS ARE GOING TO GET US ALL!!!!!!!! LMAO :laughat:

Offer evidence of any widespread attacks by TRANSSEXUALS (not transvestites or me pretending to be transsexuals) attacking women. Until you can, your point has absolutely no merit.

Further, if you want data on transsexuals being physically assaulted, you'll find that the numbers are quite large and significant.

Back
Top Bottom