• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Week in Men: It's Only ATTEMPTED Rape and Voyeurism, Girls. No Worries!

That's the type of **** I don't want to foster or encourage by dissolving gender separate bathrooms.

People are stupid when they argue it doesn't, won't, or can't ever happen.

Yup. It already happens with gender separate bathrooms. Why on Earth would it be any less common when men actually have a right to be there?

Could you give me an example of someone who has said things like this here?

Protecting women from predation < Being Progressive on mass-Muslim Immigration and sexual fluidity. The need to defend the group that is higher on the Victim Scale is such that you actually get hostility to victims who are perceived as less affirming.

Renae said:
Jane said:
"It's just terrifying that you would have to fight for your life in the bathroom area when you're working every day."

Yep. These women get it.

Metro Woman Shares Terrifying Encounter With Alleged Peeping Tom - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Who gives two ****s?

Sure. Okay. But can you explain why you don't give "two ****s" as you so sweetly put it, about the three victims in the OP who were terrorized by the perv dude in their bathrooms?

I find your lack of identification with these women truly fascinating. This was just your garden-variety man attacker; no way for you to play the Oppression Olympics around a trans issue. Why are you so contemptuous of them? And, by the way, since there were three of them, I guess it would be more accurate to say you don't give three ****s about them. Right?

Par for the course with Rae. Sympathizing with women and their plight just fails to register. I suspect that I know exactly why.

Par for the course with Rae. Sympathizing with women and their plight just fails to register. I suspect that I know exactly why.
It isn't Renae that had littered this forum section with various failed attempts to make a decent point. We started with Transgender and Transsexual and are currently drifting into the world of the Manhater. These threads are NOT the result of any intervention from Renae so, point your ****ty stick somewhere else.

It isn't Renae that had littered this forum section with various failed attempts to make a decent point. We started with Transgender and Transsexual and are currently drifting into the world of the Manhater. These threads are NOT the result of any intervention from Renae so, point your ****ty stick somewhere else.
sexual-assault-rates-gta-by-joshua-preston-5-638.jpg

I'm afraid your faux outrage doesn't move me.

Actually it's your total lack of outrage regarding the sexual assaults on females mentioned in the op which is troubling.

As victim of sexual assault and molestation, I am acutely aware of the issue, and I have the most intimate of sympathies. To claim I don't care because I fail to share your absurd views is crass... and what is it you are hinting at? Come on now, don't be shy, say what you REALLY thing.

Actually it's your total lack of outrage regarding the sexual assaults on females mentioned in the op which is troubling.

Since you're position is one of total dishonesty, it's not a shock you are failing so bad.

Which not one person has argue against yet. Now show us male sexual assaults by location, because that is the argument being made. Leave your straw man home.

As victim of sexual assault and molestation, I am acutely aware of the issue, and I have the most intimate of sympathies. To claim I don't care because I fail to share your absurd views is crass... and what is it you are hinting at? Come on now, don't be shy, say what you REALLY thing.
It's a cheap debating tactic. You have no need to reveal stuff like that about yourself to validate the argument. Doing that just gives validation to the dishonesty of the person making the cheap, 'but what about...' argument. Don't rise to it.

It's a cheap debating tactic. You have no need to reveal stuff like that about yourself to validate the argument. Doing that just gives validation to the dishonesty of the person making the cheap, 'but what about...' argument. Don't rise to it.

I have mentioned this before in other threads, I see your point however.

I have mentioned this before in other threads, I see your point however.
This whole thread pretends to be concerned about, 'male threat' but, it is nothing more than a vehicle to attempt to bolster an argument against transgender/transsexuals. In that way, it is far more vile than any comment anyone else could make. It trivialises a real male threat in an attempt to support prejudice and bigotry. This thread is shameful exploitation.

This whole thread pretends to be concerned about, 'male threat' but, it is nothing more than a vehicle to attempt to bolster an argument against transgender/transsexuals. In that way, it is far more vile than any comment anyone else could make. It trivialises a real male threat in an attempt to support prejudice and bigotry. This thread is shameful exploitation.

On that, we are in utter, and complete agreement. It's the SAME mentality that drives racisim, anti-semitism or any other form of absurd ignorance based hate.

Which not one person has argue against yet. Now show us male sexual assaults by location, because that is the argument being made. Leave your straw man home.

You see, males commit more sexual crimes, and common sense says if you let males in more places, more crimes will happen. YOU HATE WOMEN!!!!!!!

You could say

You see X commit more sexual crimes, and common sense says if you let X in more places, more crimes will happen! YOU HATE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

When the argument is that stupid, there is no honest discussion to be had.

Yeah, I have never heard anybody say that sex crimes aren't that big of a deal.

Do you mean, could I find someone in this forum saying, "sex crimes aren't that big of a deal"?
No, I'm sure I couldn't. But here is what I keep seeing here over and over:

The people who say that these crimes are just so rare, so we shouldn't be concerned that they will ever happen to us personally.

The people who demand some sort of statistics in advance of liberalizing men's access to women's facilities to support that, in fact, with more opportunity then, more such crimes will occur.

The people who say that, sure, these crimes happen (not in the men's bathroom, of course) but the men get caught (some of them), don't they?

The ones who will triumphantly find ONE example of a woman who was convicted of videotaping women's feet to sell to foot fetishists so they can imply, WOMEN DO IT TOO. lol.

The ones who will imply that the incidence of assault by women in women's restrooms is the same or worse than the incidence of sex crimes by men against women in women's facilities.

The ones who object to using the terms "violence" to refer to these public sex crimes, as if, for instance, being watched or recorded for male sexual satisfaction isn't really violence against women.

The ones who think that perv men like Carlotta Sklodowska should be able to access women's change rooms because she is a transwoman.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-a...k-goodness-post1066202185.html#post1066202185

I could go on and on about attitudes expressed and implied, but I hope you get my drift.

Yeah, I have never heard anybody say that sex crimes aren't that big of a deal.

Okay, I'll admit, here's one of my favorite quotes, emblematic of the arrogance of those who really think that how most women feel about allowing men in their private spaces is no big deal:

And so what if the girls happen to see a penis. Seeing a penis will not scar them.

It's **** attitudes like this that's enough to turn a librul into a raging right-winger, amirite?

Do you mean, could I find someone in this forum saying, "sex crimes aren't that big of a deal"?
No, I'm sure I couldn't. But here is what I keep seeing here over and over:

The people who say that these crimes are just so rare, so we shouldn't be concerned that they will ever happen to us personally.
Who says that?

The people who demand some sort of statistics in advance of liberalizing men's access to women's facilities to support that, in fact, with more opportunity then, more such crimes will occur.
Yeah, i would want statistics fire that too.

The people who say that, sure, these crimes happen (not in the men's bathroom, of course) but the men get caught (some of them), don't they?
That is a question. You have a problem with people asking questions?

The ones who will triumphantly find ONE example of a woman who was convicted of videotaping women's feet to sell to foot fetishists so they can imply, WOMEN DO IT TOO. lol.
Women indeed do it also.

ones who will imply that the incidence of assault by women in women's restrooms is the same or worse than the incidence of sex crimes by men against women in women's facilities.
So the crimes of women aren't as wrong because they are women? I don't know what you are saying here.

The ones who object to using the terms "violence" to refer to these public sex crimes, as if, for instance, being watched or recorded for male sexual satisfaction isn't really violence against women.
Violence is physical force. Video taping sombody isn't violence, and it never will be.

The ones who think that perv men like Carlotta Sklodowska should be able to access women's change rooms because she is a transwoman.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/sex-a...k-goodness-post1066202185.html#post1066202185
Don't know who that is and I'm not reading it link directly or just write what she did.

could go on and on about attitudes expressed and implied, but I hope you get my drift.

Yeah i get it, you're an sjw that seems to be talking about things that either don't happen, or only exist within the brain stew of feminism.

Okay, I'll admit, here's one of my favorite quotes, emblematic of the arrogance of those who really think that how most women feel about allowing men in their private spaces is no big deal:
So you have an issue with trans women?

Its **** attitudes like this that's enough to turn a librul into a raging right-winger, amirite?

Not sure, my sister grew up worth two boys and she saw us naked. Didn't scar her for life.

roguenuke said:
And so what if the girls happen to see a penis. Seeing a penis will not scar them.

So you have an issue with trans women?
The poster wasn't talking about trans women. And I don't have an "issue" with anyone.

Not sure, my sister grew up worth two boys and she saw us naked. Didn't scar her for life.

Yeah, because our brothers are totally the same as random stranger males allowed in women's showers, change areas and bathrooms?

Don't waste my time in future. Thanks.

You see, males commit more sexual crimes, and common sense says if you let males in more places, more crimes will happen. YOU HATE WOMEN!!!!!!!

You could say

You see X commit more sexual crimes, and common sense says if you let X in more places, more crimes will happen! YOU HATE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

When the argument is that stupid, there is no honest discussion to be had.

Yeah, I wonder why more parents don't invite boys to their daughter's pajama parties. Those parents are just sooo sexist.

Yeah, I wonder why more parents don't invite boys to their daughter's pajama parties. Those parents are just sooo sexist.
You people are just flat-out bigots and boy-haters! Admit it!!111!!

Edit: Sorry. I should have left my CAPS LOCK on to do that properly.

Last edited:

You don't think that the 90/10 ratio will hold in all locations? Perhaps you should show us a place where men are that it doesn't hold true. Hell, even in places where there are no women, they can't keep themselves from sexually assaulting each other...even in church.

This idea that men are not a threat to women once they are allowed into their bathrooms is absurd.

Former alter boy?

The poster wasn't talking about trans women. And I don't have an "issue" with anyone.
A girl seeing anatomy is no more scaring than a boy seeing anatomy. It's natural. I don't see much of an issue with it. I think there is a bigger issue with taboos placed on it.

Yeah, because our brothers are totally the same as random stranger males allowed in women's showers, change areas and bathrooms?

Don't waste my time in future. Thanks.

I didn't read anything about a stranger, or a person at all, you said something about a penis. Perhaps you should better communicate to save your time having to explain.

Back
Top Bottom