• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Wack Job wants the highest office

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) bizarrely claimed Tuesday that the media was rooting for Hurricane Ian to hit Tampa as a way to advance a “political agenda.”
“You have national regime media” that wanted to see Tampa hit by the storm, DeSantis said, “because they thought that would be worse for Florida.”

“That’s how these people think,” he told Brendon Leslie, one of the rioters who attacked the U.S. Capitol last year and the editor of right-wing news outlet Florida’s Voice.

“I mean, they don’t care about the people of the state, they don’t care about the people of this community,” DeSantis continued. “They want to use storms and destruction from storms as a way to advance their agenda, and they don’t care what destruction is in their wake, they don’t care about the lives here. If they can use it to pursue their political agenda, they will do it.”

No matter how you slice it: DeSantis sincerely believes the above, Desantis is doing this for votes-

Wack Job!

Living in Florida, my wife and I wonder if we didn't take a wrong turn and wind up in the super-paranoid-worst-of-the-nut-jobs-right-wing-insane asylum.
When I venture out to a large store, I usually act like I'm deaf and mute, just so I can't interact with the crazies...... :)

People say he's an intelligent Trump. Not that the bar is so low, but I just don't see any intelligence coming out of his mouth

No, he's a cheap thug. He's brighter than Trump, but yeah, that's a very, very low bar.

Living in Florida, my wife and I wonder if we didn't take a wrong turn and wind up in the super-paranoid-worst-of-the-nut-jobs-right-wing-insane asylum.
When I venture out to a large store, I usually act like I'm deaf and mute, just so I can't interact with the crazies...... :)

Hasn't the person who ran against DeSantis recently indicted? That was Florida's other choice.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) bizarrely claimed Tuesday that the media was rooting for Hurricane Ian to hit Tampa as a way to advance a “political agenda.”
“You have national regime media” that wanted to see Tampa hit by the storm, DeSantis said, “because they thought that would be worse for Florida.”

“That’s how these people think,” he told Brendon Leslie, one of the rioters who attacked the U.S. Capitol last year and the editor of right-wing news outlet Florida’s Voice.

“I mean, they don’t care about the people of the state, they don’t care about the people of this community,” DeSantis continued. “They want to use storms and destruction from storms as a way to advance their agenda, and they don’t care what destruction is in their wake, they don’t care about the lives here. If they can use it to pursue their political agenda, they will do it.”

No matter how you slice it: DeSantis sincerely believes the above, Desantis is doing this for votes-

Wack Job!

Translation: The media is going to talk about how I didn't really talk about this storm until the day before and people might blame me for the needless deaths of Floridians, just like they talked about needless deaths of Floridians during the COVID pandemic. It's the media's fault that hundreds of Floridians drowned.

He's not wrong. The tards on the left are scumbags.

People say he's an intelligent Trump. Not that the bar is so low, but I just don't see any intelligence coming out of his mouth
When are normal Republican's taking their party back? I mean give us more Charlie Baker's

I don't think he's more intelligent than trump, but he is sneakier, and has a filter, both of which make him more dangerous than trump.

He's not wrong. The tards on the left are scumbags.
“Public safety personnel from Massachusetts have previously been sent across the nation to assist in the aftermath of recent disasters,” said Secretary of Public Safety Dan Bennett. “We are proud to continue this tradition and thank the deploying personnel who have offered to support Florida in their recovery.”

“EMAC is an important component of our emergency management system,” said MEMA Director Kurt Schwartz. “Massachusetts has previously been both the recipient and provider of EMAC assistance and we are fortunate to be able to offer Florida these specialized personnel during their time of need.”

The team includes twelve members of the Northwest Massachusetts Incident Management Team (IMT), including three employees of the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR). The team, which is comprised of volunteers from a number of different public and private sector organizations and public safety disciplines, will receive its assignment once it reaches Florida, but it likely will be assigned to support a county Emergency Operations Center or to coordinate staging/field operations in an impacted area. The team departed Massachusetts on Monday, October 15th and is expected to be deployed for approximately two weeks

Scumbag liberals eh

Wack Job!
They got to play the victim card, because it's all they got.

How very "independent".
The fact Vance used tards instead of turds is indicative of his anti-MAGA independence and reason why he didn't even receive a semi-coveted MAGA.

MAGA.

This Wack Job wants the highest office​

In America, we have our autocrat. He is a former President, and, while President he led a coup attempt to overthrow our elected government. Defeated by seven million votes, he still insists he won the election. Countless Republicans agree with him. His coup failed, and when he left office, he thought it appropriate to remove hundreds of pages of classified documents and take them home with him. The Republican Party strongly supports this former President, and he is the leader of that party. He is the leading Republican for President again in 2024.

The Republican Party is expected to win control of Congress in November!

Back
Top Bottom