• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This the new dumbest thing I have heard Trump say:

Yet some people claim he has a big IQ. Kinda shows you that any loud mouthed idiot can become rich & famous if they say stupid things loudly enough.

he may well be smart and just be pandering to his base

Why do I suspect his supporters believe this is all possible?

Can't one buy wire cutters south of the border? Border trivia: the nickname among Californian Mexican-Americans for their undocumented friends used to be "alambres" (wires), or occasionally "alambristas" (wire guys), as there is no Rio Grande out here.

I was assuming perimeter sensors and personnel to respond to breached section in a timely manner.

They have been known to use catapults. However, a wall isn't going to stop that unless it is ludicrously high.

Trump's statement is still retarded.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…