• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Sounds more like Murder than Capital Punishment

Does Trump even have any Senate confirmed cabinet members left? Grapple with that before spewing stupid shit like the post above.

Was this person a cabinet member?

What’s Trump gonna do, kill them until his last day?

As a murderer of seven, it seems odd that he was still alive this long after his career as a murdering thug in the illegal drug business.

Are you saying you would like to care for this sort of a guy in your home?

As a murderer of seven, it seems odd that he was still alive this long after his career as a murdering thug in the illegal drug business.

Are you saying you would like to care for this sort of a guy in your home?
No. I’m saying I don’t want my government to be a lawless killing machine. Pay attention.

13 state killings since July--three of them this week. Dustin is the last. I guess we can find some solace in that.

Here's the weird part.
The main controversy surrounding Higgs's case was that Higgs did not personally kill any of the three victims. The man who fatally shot all three women to death, Willis Mark Haynes, was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole plus 45 years, while Higgs, who remained in a vehicle when the killings took place, received a death sentence.
The killer gets life; Higgs gets killed by the bloodlust of the Far Right.

President Donald Trump’s Justice Department resumed federal executions last year following a 17-year hiatus. No president in more than 120 years had overseen as many federal executions.
Terrible Trump is soon departed, it will be a horrible legacy.

Last edited:
No. I’m saying I don’t want my government to be a lawless killing machine. Pay attention.

How close to you and your family would you like this person's residence to be?

Mueller did the hard work! 7 Articles of Impeachment

Case For Trump Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine

Right Wing Anti American Party continues to stonewall 24/7 ....

Any way possible:

I don't think you even know what conservative means. It certainly doesn't mean living in a country where the people are controlled by religious authoritarians.

That's what it means in dominionist Trumplan. What a lucky escape for you!

Back
Top Bottom