• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This proves Trump would have done nothing to defend Ukraine

I don't debate bullshitters.

Then you don't debate yourself, I assume.

Trump wants to be Putin. He adores him. He has mentioned it many, many times since 2013. Said he trusts Putin over his own IC. Trump is traitorous scum.
Trump never wanted to BE Putin. Sheer insanity.

Trump kept Putin, Xi, and Kim in their places for 4 solid years. Biden has been walked all over. Biden - still no comment on China's hypersonic missiles, either, or ours if any.

Biden can't keep his own druggie son in place nor find time for his 5 grandchildren by Hunter that I've heard about. Why not? Biden obviously hates kids.

Trump had time for and loves his grandkids.

Biden's press conferences (the very few he's given) must be scripted, reporters and questions vetted beforehand. Trump never needed any of this. Trump answered questions.

Biden has been his worst nightmare.
No bluster, no hollow talk, no provocation and tough as steel.

Complete opposite of the orange nightmare. 🍊
LMAO

I bet you said that with a straight face too 😂😂😂😂

Yea, tough as steel. Scares every leader in the world.

And look at that 44% of the people believe you. Unfortunately, that leaves 56% that don't.

You would be well served to heed the direction of the educated, not masses.

LMAO

I bet you said that with a straight face too 😂😂😂😂

This intellectual prowess displayed in your posts would lead one to believe much remedial work is nessesary before we can hope for better from you.

Peace ✌

You would be well served to heed the direction of the educated, not masses.
Do you mean all those diverse people in Washington, you know the ones that graduated from Yale and Harvard.

Do you mean all those diverse people in Washington, you know the ones that graduated from Yale and Harvard.

Yes, in aggregate.

Those who know little of accumulated knowledge see no value in it. That is ignorance.

Trump has made it clear by just one statement about what he would have done to help Ukraine in its fight against the Russian invasion, absolutely NOTHING. Trumps says that Putin just wants to make his country larger, apparently to Trump, that is just a nothing burger. Instead of ramping up sanctions, Trump would probably have done Putin's bidding and removed all of them. This is the man leading the GOP and the reason tucker Carlson is such an agent of Putin. It is all about the money.
1647383325735.png

Back
Top Bottom