• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This proves Trump would have done nothing to defend Ukraine

Biden has been his worst nightmare.
No bluster, no hollow talk, no provocation and tough as steel.

Complete opposite of the orange nightmare. 🍊

Yea, tough as steel. Scares every leader in the world.

And look at that 44% of the people believe you. Unfortunately, that leaves 56% that don't.

Repeating bullshit gets you more bullshit. Good luck selling bullshit. Look for Trump supporters. They're as naive as newborn babies.
Bullshit? Trump called for sanctions on Russia's pipeline. Not bullshit. Biden lifted the sanction. Not bullshit. Your Biden has been soft on Putin.

Bullshit? Trump called for sanctions on Russia's pipeline. Not bullshit. Biden lifted the sanction. Not bullshit. Your Biden has been soft on Putin.
Repeating the same bullshit is a sign of a simple mind.

I don't have a Biden. I'm nothing like you.

13 year old in the house. Woot woot. Pretty witty stuff there Michael Cole. You going to call Trump a poo poo head next?
When are you going to be 14?

You're full of shit. Not worth my time. Have a nice night. If you can.

I'll leave you with your girlfriend cheating on you.

"I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today," he said on MSNBC of the Miss Universe pageant in November, 2013. "He's probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form, but I do have a relationship with him and I think it's very interesting to see what's happened."

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?" tweeted the then reality star.

LOL A Newsweek article dated November 2017 during the Mueller investigation.
Are you reliving the Russia collusion hoax?

Here is something more recent:
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...fact-trump-has-been-tougher-russia-than-biden
Trump loves Putin. Biden hates him. Obvious to those with eyes to see.

Last word. I'm done with the perpetual mindless bullshit.

LOL A Newsweek article dated November 2017 during the Mueller investigation.
Are you reliving the Russia collusion hoax?

Here is something more recent:
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...fact-trump-has-been-tougher-russia-than-biden

Here's something even more recent.

It’s interesting to see the narrative go from Trump will start WW3 when he was in office to Trump wouldn’t do anything now.
It's because they're running out of material and desperately trying to find a new angle.
Hell, they kept claiming that he was going to deport all immigrants, even the legal ones. If it ever happened that he would get elected or that he got any measure of power in the least.

They're just floundering right now, and there's not much else that they can do.

Guess they are trying everything now to see which one will get the most traction?
The next one will be about Tucker. They are chasing him around around like lunatics now.
Yup:

It's because they're running out of material and desperately trying to find a new angle.
Hell, they kept claiming that he was going to deport all immigrants, even the legal ones. If it ever happened that he would get elected or that he got any measure of power in the least.

They're just floundering right now, and there's not much else that they can do.
So many strawmen.

So people are still crying over Trump's language, instead of the meaning?

Color me surprised, this is the exact same crap that they tried to pull when that whole "He called white supremacist, fine people" farce surfaced.
I'm sorry you're having trouble facing reality on this.

Here's something even more recent.

He did say this in the same interview, right?

On Sunday, however, Trump had harsher words for the Russian president, as well.

He called the Ukrainian invasion a failure, noting that he believes Putin expected the invasion to be complete in a matter of days. He said Putin has a "big ego," while warning he would continue to get "more and more ruthless" but would ultimately struggle to permanently occupy Ukraine.

So people are still crying over Trump's language, instead of the meaning?

Color me surprised, this is the exact same crap that they tried to pull when that whole "He called white supremacist, fine people" farce surfaced.
No. Are you looking in the mirror? Maybe it's you. No one out here is crying.

Trump did call white supremacists very fine people. It's on tape.

He did say this in the same interview, right?

On Sunday, however, Trump had harsher words for the Russian president, as well.

He called the Ukrainian invasion a failure, noting that he believes Putin expected the invasion to be complete in a matter of days. He said Putin has a "big ego," while warning he would continue to get "more and more ruthless" but would ultimately struggle to permanently occupy Ukraine.
Trump wants to be Putin. He adores him. He has mentioned it many, many times since 2013. Said he trusts Putin over his own IC. Trump is traitorous scum.

I'm sorry you're having trouble facing reality on this.
No matter how much you ask that, the mirror will not answer you.
Just a matter of fact, you have no place in questioning anyone else's view on reality at this point.

Hell, the man has already outwardly criticized the actions taken in this conflict. Yet you all need some reason to bend over backwards in an attempt to claim that he's endlessly praising Putin, despite the fact that everyone can see that such is not the case. Like I stated before, it's crap like this that kept getting the vast majority of the far-left laughed at over the last few years. And if you can't learn from past mistakes like Charlottesville and Ukraine-gate. Then you really have no place being allowed to make critical decisions.

Back
Top Bottom