• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This outdoes anything seen yet on Debate Politics...

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
... that flatters the Donald? Top this, DP Trumpistas:

The second link above has the letter annotated, largely unnecessary, as it speaks eloquently for itself. There are reports, as yet unconfirmed, that the good state senator interned for Kim Jong-un while on summer break.

Good lord. I hope he had a towel.

... that flatters the Donald? Top this, DP Trumpistas:

The second link above has the letter annotated, largely unnecessary, as it speaks eloquently for itself. There are reports, as yet unconfirmed, that the good state senator interned for Kim Jong-un while on summer break.
"I made specific requests on procedures and locations, both of which I have not, nor will not, disclose."​

I wonder...why won't he disclose his actions? Is he not interested in transparency? Do the citizens of his state not care about the steps he is taking? Does he not want them to know what steps he is taking?

What is he hiding?

btw, Nickyjo, the NYT paywall prevents me from seeing the opinion of that writer. Probably just as well, since I prefer to think for myself.

"I made specific requests on procedures and locations, both of which I have not, nor will not, disclose."​

I wonder...why won't he disclose his actions? Is he not interested in transparency? Do the citizens of his state not care about the steps he is taking? Does he not want them to know what steps he is taking?

What is he hiding?

btw, Nickyjo, the NYT paywall prevents me from seeing the opinion of that writer. Probably just as well, since I prefer to think for myself.
Fair enough. The Times writer was having a too good a time with the letter. The commentary was superfluous in general, but she did point out a disturbing pattern of Trump flatterers, bringing to mind the infamous cabinet meeting of Trump praise, or the person who thanked Trump for the honor of voting for him. In my memory, no matter how ardent, Obama or Reagan fans never seemed to go down similar paths. Trump is to be credited for his political skill, the rest of us a bit fearful of the loyalty he has commanded.

Fair enough. The Times writer was having a too good a time with the letter. The commentary was superfluous in general, but she did point out a disturbing pattern of Trump flatterers, bringing to mind the infamous cabinet meeting of Trump praise, or the person who thanked Trump for the honor of voting for him. In my memory, no matter how ardent, Obama or Reagan fans never seemed to go down similar paths. Trump is to be credited for his political skill, the rest of us a bit fearful of the loyalty he has commanded.
Yeah...I'm better off not being exposed to her spin and nonsense. Sounds like a waste of time to read it.

Back
Top Bottom