• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

this must be love

Moral of the story: Don't get on a motorcycle with someone who doesn't know how to drive the damned thing, and is too stupid to get brakes he knows are broken fixed before putting two lives in jeopardy.

Silly pap. Yeah, it's total BS.

Jesus H Christ! The freakin story is meant to show what love is, it is NOT about the f****** motorcycle!

But I would say that love is not knowingly putting your loved one in danger, then leaving her behind with a broken heart.

But I would say that love is not knowingly putting your loved one in danger, then leaving her behind with a broken heart.

the point is anyone who really loves you may die to save you

sometimes l dont understand you ,lizzie

This thread has made my day. As I read the sappy foolishness of the OP, I never once expected this to go in the direction that it did. I love the internets.

This thread has made my day. As I read the sappy foolishness of the OP, I never once expected this to go in the direction that it did. I love the internets.

Why exactly is it sappy foolishness to give your life to save the life of someone you love? I assume you would give your life to save your daughters or am I wrong?

Why exactly is it sappy foolishness to give your life to save the life of someone you love? I assume you would give your life to save your daughters or am I wrong?

because it was started by me..........

Actually, no, Medusa. I would have made fun of this had anyone posted it. It's one of those silly things that ends up on a picture of a sunset, that inevitably clogs up my Facebook.

hmm

but dont you die for your beloved ones ?

"Oh where oh where can my baby be, the lord took her away from me. She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good so I can see my baby when I leave this world".

Name that tune!!

don't let that bother you, you wouldn't be the first. :lol:

it bothers me because you are known to be smart nice sensitive lady :lol:

That's just about the dumbest thing I've ever read...

... wait...

No, not the dumbest, but close to the dumbest.

hmm

but dont you die for your beloved ones ?

The better question to ask is, would you deliberately put your loved ones in danger just so you could die playing hero? Because THAT is what your "story" was all about! :lol:

The better question to ask is, would you deliberately put your loved ones in danger just so you could die playing hero? Because THAT is what your "story" was all about! :lol:

l have no americanist approach to this concept of love,owl

l am more emotional l think thats why l like such stories

if the same guy dies to protect you from a gangster he will be hero but now he is not

interesting

focus on the meaning ,not on details please

Back
Top Bottom