• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This morning, I realized that everything is about to change.

Yes now why haven't you told us about your mayor and governor what they did, could have done, didn't do and the results generated? Why haven't you told us anything about personal responsibility or answering the question as to why you hate Trump so much? Why is it people like you are so partisan and biased that actual results from policies don't resonate with you? What is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty?

And oh by the way, which of those issues you claimed against Trump affected you and your family so much that you developed this hatred and bias against Trump?
This thread is about Trump and only Trump. It might take me 4 years to list all the damage that Trump did to me and hundreds of millions of Americans...like starting an insurrection. I wonder when the first indictments will be announced by NY, GA, federal authorities? His orange hair and skin will match his new uniform!

This thread is about Trump and only Trump. It might take me 4 years to list all the damage that Trump did to me and hundreds of millions of Americans...like starting an insurrection. I wonder when the first indictments will be announced by NY, GA, federal authorities? His orange hair and skin will match his new uniform!

Nice diversion, not only from the 10th Amendment but from the results in your city and state. Prove that those issued hurt you, your family, or the country? What prevented you from wearing a mask, social distancing, and quarantining yourself? You continued to look for issues to justify your radical behavior and hatred of a President who had zero effect on your and your family regarding this virus

It is truly amazing how one individual invoked so much hatred that you get joy in watching a former President suffer. This truly is a cult ideology that you support.

LMAO... Suffer? This is suffering..
26D79B16-D97E-4386-9449-54E7BD75F372.jpeg

View attachment 67314369

yes it is by whom and why? Do you always blame someone else for poor personal choices? Do you realize that 1.66% is well below the average in the world and better than most countries with universal healthcare? Do you realize that you control whether or not you get the virus and here we are one year into it and you are still blaming someone else for poor personal choices people make?

Do you know the difference of being positive for Covid19 and actually having Covid19? You seem to focus solely on cases not what kind of cases those are and never the recoveries, why is that?

View attachment 67314369

Here is reality and context that you and the left wants to ignore

Here is reality and context that you and the left wants to ignore

Why are hospitals and morgues so full in Texas if COVID is no big deal? Are all those dead and seriously ill in on the hoax?

Why are hospitals and morgues so full in Texas if COVID is no big deal? Are all those dead and seriously ill in on the hoax?

Are you or any family member in those hospitals? Those seriously ill are responsible for their own health and please stop the bullshit as if you care. People value their freedoms more than apparently you do.

Do you know that in LA they have suspended environmental air quality rules to allow for more cremations of all the deaths due to Covid? They have thousands waiting to be cremated. How sad is that and what a terrible thing? I've never heard of something so horrific.

Are you or any family member in those hospitals? Those seriously ill are responsible for their own health and please stop the bullshit as if you care. People value their freedoms more than apparently you do.
What an incredibly cruel post! I guess you don't care about anyone except yourself but almost all Americans mourn the passing of our fellow citizens due to this horrible pandemic. What kind of person would be so thoughtless and post trash like this? It didn't have to be this bad but Trump's lack of caring mirrors your lack or empathy.

BTW Conservative - HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY! Are you celebrating with all of us?

Do you know that in LA they have suspended environmental air quality rules to allow for more cremations of all the deaths due to Covid? They have thousands waiting to be cremated. How sad is that and what a terrible thing? I've never heard of something so horrific.

What is about people like you who still doesn't understand personal responsibility or is this just more of a liberal act as if you truly care? If you truly were concerned about compassion you wouldn't be supporting the ideology that creates dependence and destroys incentive. Change never exists when you support the same ideology over and over again expecting different results

What an incredibly cruel post! I guess you don't care about anyone except yourself but almost all Americans mourn the passing of our fellow citizens due to this horrible pandemic. What kind of person would be so thoughtless and post trash like this? It didn't have to be this bad but Trump's lack of caring mirrors your lack or empathy.

BTW Conservative - HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY! Are you celebrating with all of us?

Right you really care about others so much that you support the same ideology that destroys incentive and keeps people dependent. Yes, liberal utopia exists now that Biden is President, congratulations, I will be giving him the same support and celebrating just like you did when Trump took office and over the past four years.

It is truly amazing how one individual invoked so much hatred that you get joy in watching a former President suffer. This truly is a cult ideology that you support.
Suffer? He's about to take a flight on a lavish private jumbo jet to his Florida home.
:)

Suffer? He's about to take a flight on a lavish private jumbo jet to his Florida home.
:)

Right, four years of personal attacks, politics of personal destruction, two impeachments certainly have no effect and don't qualify as suffering. Hate is a terrible thing to have especially for no good reason and it is on full display in this forum

Right, four years of personal attacks, politics of personal destruction, two impeachments certainly have no effect and don't qualify as suffering. Hate is a terrible thing to have especially for no good reason and it is on full display in this forum

Your response was to a video of him departing on a plane.

Right you really care about others so much that you support the same ideology that destroys incentive and keeps people dependent. Yes, liberal utopia exists now that Biden is President, congratulations, I will be giving him the same support and celebrating just like you did when Trump took office and over the past four years.

Now remind us, don't you depend on Medicare for your medical coverage?

Happy Inauguration Day! PRESIDENT Joe Biden!

Right, four years of personal attacks, politics of personal destruction, two impeachments certainly have no effect and don't qualify as suffering.

All well deserved and more! Happy Inauguration Day! Bye Don!

NYC is celebrating!

1611165141941.jpeg

Now remind us, don't you depend on Medicare for your medical coverage?

Are you really this uneducated? Contributing for 35 years giving the gov't interest free money during that period time and preventing use of that money for my family isn't a gov't hand out when collecting. You are exactly what the left needs and wants, someone who buys their bs and passes it of as compassion

All well deserved and more! Happy Inauguration Day! Bye Don!

NYC is celebrating!

View attachment 67314410

Trump may be gone but your ignorance, lack of personal responsibility, support for dependence creating programs and elimination of incentive as does your nanny state ideology remains

My response was regarding the past four years and the hate displayed by the left and many in this forum

Ah, then you should have been clearer since the post you responded to was about a specific moment. I do wonder if you felt the same way about the vitriol spewed about Obama or 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom