• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This Month's Humble Bundle is a must have!

ThoughtEx.

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I subscribe to a monthly charity thing called Humble Bundle, it gives you 10 games every month for 12 bucks. Games you keep forever.

So far I have gotten.

Overwatch
Metal Gear Solid V Definitive
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
Hitman The Complet First Season
Dungeons 3
7 Days to Die
Sniper Elite 1 and 2
And so many more

But this month...

This month's early unlocks are *drumroll*

and

these two happened to be on my steam wishlist. So yay for me. Anyway, thought I'd share the love.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=l7JYzX

Link for more info, and if you use it to subscribe, I get 10 bucks store credit for the referral.

I don't really follow Humble Bundles. Are all of those titles humble titles, or is this now a AAA marketing thing too?

I don't really follow Humble Bundles. Are all of those titles humble titles, or is this now a AAA marketing thing too?

The way it works, is they release a monthly bundle for 12 bucks. It comes with a couple early unlocks that you get right away. These usually are Triple A titles. And then you get surprise games on the unlock day. Today was the unlock day for last month. Nothing I got in the bundle was priced under 25 bucks on steam.

Usual value of a bundle is around 200 bucks in games.

The games I listed are from previous monthly bundles, you can't get those unless they put them in another bundle. Which they do. Mad Max has been in two bundles. That I know of, it's Triple A.

Each bundle you buy it donates to a different charity part of the purchase price.

On top of the monthly bundle, they offer different bundles for different things, like programming books, comic books, photogrophy software. All of it contributing to different charities.

Back
Top Bottom