• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This meme hits right

Was this your attempt at comedy? You certainty can not refute that President Trump is a branding genius. Do you even know what branding is? Something tells me you don't.

President Trumo is worth over $3 billion. This is a FACT that you can not deny, no matter how many unfunny jokes you make.

Yes, he's a genius! Donald Jenius Trump. Those bankruptcies, ripping off of unsuspecting students, manufacturing of goods in China (and failing), failed USFL.....sheer jenius!

You have access to his finances? Interesting. Share with the rest of us.

Blockbuster was eliminated because the pubic didn't use it anymore. Some here would spend 100 billion of someone else's money so grandma Agnes in Hoboken Missouri can sent a letter to her sister Agnes in the mountains of West Virginia.

Are you saying the public doesn't use the post office? :lamo

Better get rid of FedEx because nobody uses it!

President Trumo is worth over $3 billion. This is a FACT

Is it? How could you possibly prove it without seeing his tax returns?

Yes, he's a genius! Donald Jenius Trump. Those bankruptcies, ripping off of unsuspecting students, manufacturing of goods in China (and failing), failed USFL.....sheer jenius!

You're ruining his fan boy experience.

When someone points their finger at you, their thumb is pointing back at them.

Are you some some sort of double jointed circus performer? Thumb points forward for most of the rest of us.

Donald Trumps sihiughly cerebral. This FACT is what has you tossing and turning during the night.

Tres, let's slow this down for a moment.

Do you recognize that President Trump is worth over $3 billion. Yes or no?

Donald Trumps sihiughly cerebral. This FACT is what has you tossing and turning during the night.

sihiughly

Can you ask Svetlana to translate that for me?

No, in fact I think the reason he hides his tax returns is that they would prove he is worth far less than he claims. His brand has been slipping for over a decade. Most of the world sees him as just that kook who was on a dumb reality show, and his racist birther crusade set him back even farther. His wealthy liberal New York elite friends started distancing themselves. He had to go overseas to shady ass banks to get loans because American banks didn't want anything to do with him. Does that sound like someone who was financially on solid ground?

Pretty much.

FB-IMG-1597695390614.jpg

You own meme is saying exactly what Trump is doing wrong. He is using the USPS as ransom to obtain what he wants. He will provide funding "IF" the Democrats do this or do that.

Our ability to vote and be counted should not be something that can be used for Ransom. It is a right that was given to us by the Constitution. In addition, the postal service is also a right that was given to us by the Constitution and it is not a business that needs to be run by profit or loss decisions. It needs to be supported no matter what.

Pretty much.

FB-IMG-1597695390614.jpg

Thank you for this.

Because this line of reasoning puts the lie to the "mail in voting is fraudulent" narrative.

He said, clearly, with words, that he didn't want to let the post office have enough money to handle mail in voting because it would result in a fraudulent election.

So please tell us: how does liability protection for businesses and no Mindy for Democrat states suddenly make mail in voting legitimate enough to fund the post office's facilitation of it?

And then think about why I constantly say you believe what you're told. Even when it's the opposite of what you were told the day before.

So just to be clear. in your eyes, someone who does not openly divulge their tax records is "hiding" their tax records?

He has claimed on many occasions that he wants to show them to you, but can't due to a non-existent IRS requirement. He could have just said "I don't want to," but instead chose to lie. This tells me he is hiding something.

He has claimed on many occasions that he wants to show them to you, but can't due to a non-existent IRS requirement. He could have just said "I don't want to," but instead chose to lie. This tells me he is hiding something.

Huh?!?

Who cares what it "tells you"! So "something telling you" is now proof of hiding and deception occurring?

Blockbuster was eliminated because the pubic didn't use it anymore. Some here would spend 100 billion of someone else's money so grandma Agnes in Hoboken Missouri can sent a letter to her sister Agnes in the mountains of West Virginia.

So **** the Constitution, right?

FFS, it's in there. As a service, not a profit center.

How far y'all have fallen.

It wasn't @SCrider who didn't know the constitution required Congress to establish and fund the post office.

WTF are you talking about? Of course I know that the Post Office is gubment run. That's why it sucks. I am aware that mails are to be delivered to the citizenry. I am also aware that they lost 60 billion because of laziness, bloated salaries and pensions. The fact is that hardly anyone mails letters anymore and Amazon is using them like saps.

Trump may be willing, but Moscow Mitch has given no indication he will call the senate back early. Trump running his mouth is just another con. This is how they roll.

The house has already come back early and are working on a smaller bill. Where's Mitch?

Mitch said, "Let me see the bill".

Nancy said, "We haven't hidden the pork yet."

LMAO... Trump's Treasury Dept can't loan crap without congress authorizing it... The $10billion was part of the CARES bill.. The house passed a bill back in February that would change the ridiculous pension funding requirements. Where has Trump been on getting the senate to take up that bill?

Did you miss what the meme said? You talked about something else.

Are you saying the public doesn't use the post office? :lamo

Better get rid of FedEx because nobody uses it!

I am saying I haven't mailed a letter in decades and only one bill a month is sent by mail. I am not alone. The Post Office is reaching the point of irrelevancy. gasping for breath. Unable to compete with private industry due to government employee mindset and bloated pensions

WTF are you talking about? Of course I know that the Post Office is gubment run. That's why it sucks. I am aware that mails are to be delivered to the citizenry. I am also aware that they lost 60 billion because of laziness, bloated salaries and pensions. The fact is that hardly anyone mails letters anymore and Amazon is using them like saps.

OK, since government run and mandated by the constitution means the same thing. By the way, the military is run by the government. Does it suck too? :lamo

I am saying I haven't mailed a letter in decades and only one bill a month is sent by mail. I am not alone. The Post Office is reaching the point of irrelevancy. gasping for breath. Unable to compete with private industry due to government employee mindset and bloated pensions

So, are you suggesting a constitutional amendment to eliminate it?

Back
Top Bottom