• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This land is our land!

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The Los Angeles Police Department is bracing for a long weekend of political demonstrations following the California arrival of GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump and boisterous protests in Orange County.

In the aftermath of clashes at an appearance by Trump in Costa Mesa on Thursday evening, thousands of unionized janitors took to the streets of downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon to demand higher wages and expanded rights.
May Day, Trump, Sanders: LAPD braces for weekend of political protest - LA Times

It's all about More For Me....these days...We Want, We Demand, We Protest, or ...We Riot!

If you ****ing scumsuckers want to be Americans....don't be patronizing your relatives who are illegal!

The Los Angeles Police Department is bracing for a long weekend of political demonstrations following the California arrival of GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump and boisterous protests in Orange County.

In the aftermath of clashes at an appearance by Trump in Costa Mesa on Thursday evening, thousands of unionized janitors took to the streets of downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon to demand higher wages and expanded rights.
May Day, Trump, Sanders: LAPD braces for weekend of political protest - LA Times

It's all about More For Me....these days...We Want, We Demand, We Protest, or ...We Riot!

If you ****ing scumsuckers want to be Americans....don't be patronizing your relatives who are illegal!

The irony is that's exactly what the SS officer yells in Fury

"This is our land!"

And how exactly can people not patronize their friggin relatives? It's not like you can choose your relatives....

The irony is that's exactly what the SS officer yells in Fury

"This is our land!"

And how exactly can people not patronize their friggin relatives? It's not like you can choose your relatives....

I'm talking about supporting their relatives illegal crossing of the border. And you know they all do...but yet, they want to make America...Mexico again. One kick ass war, wasn't enough for them. These young skulls full of mush don't know their history...all they know is that obama is more for them, than legal Americans!

I'm talking about supporting their relatives illegal crossing of the border. And you know they all do...but yet, they want to make America...Mexico again. One kick ass war, wasn't enough for them. These young skulls full of mush don't know their history...all they know is that obama is more for them, than legal Americans!

Actually some older skulls are mush filled too... it was a series of wars to include 'Polk's War' when Mexico refused to sell us land.

I'd say if you believe one sign stands for every Mexican then one sign of racial hate stands for the TP's, Trumpers, and other assorted rabid right wing nuts???

Does one church stand for all churches? (Westboro Baptist)

I'd say some are getting their panties in a bundle over reaction to hate they seem to think is ok... :peace

They want the Spanish to do for the US what they did for Mexico, Central and South America? I like the Spanish people and large parts of their culture but their class system and corruption is too destructive for any of them to advance to the level of British influenced democracies.

This is one ignorant statement. My wife is Mexican, her family is Mexican, a lot of our friends are Mexican. None of them want to be part of Mexico. There may be some that support this ****, but not all Mexicans support this by a long shot.

This is one ignorant statement. My wife is Mexican, her family is Mexican, a lot of our friends are Mexican. None of them want to be part of Mexico. There may be some that support this ****, but not all Mexicans support this by a long shot.

Agreed. Not all "Mexicans" want the "become part of Mexico"

However, much like when people asked where is the outcry from "Muslims" when the radicals kill innocent people,
It is time for those "Mexicans" who do not support the illegals to become more vocal and recognized in support of the USA.

:roll:

Nobody wants to make America Mexico again. Not seriously. Not to mention the fact that the Obama is secretly an evul Muslim communist fascist Marxist conspiracy theory is bull****

Most, I believe, would happily stay in their culture and family environment if they had decent opportunities at home.

Most, I believe, would happily stay in their culture and family environment if they had decent opportunities at home.

They do Viva la Tejas. Would you like an enchilada BTW?

Agreed. Not all "Mexicans" want the "become part of Mexico"

However, much like when people asked where is the outcry from "Muslims" when the radicals kill innocent people,
It is time for those "Mexicans" who do not support the illegals to become more vocal and recognized in support of the USA.
I think there is a lot of natural sympathy for those members of their race and culture who have been left behind. I really can't blame them for that. And the idea that a significant number would want to take back California or Texas for Mexico would never get any serious support.

I doubt any Mexican terrorists wanting that would get the same amount of sympathy Islamic terrorists get from Muslims.

I think there is a lot of natural sympathy for those members of their race and culture who have been left behind. I really can't blame them for that. And the idea that a significant number would want to take back California or Texas for Mexico would never get any serious support.

I doubt any Mexican terrorists wanting that would get the same amount of sympathy Islamic terrorists get from Muslims.

What a rabbit hole you are building here.

We killed all them Mexicans and Native Americans fair and square how dare anyone disagree with our claim for any reason.

No one killed all Mexicans or Native Americans.

....yes my comment was definitely a direct and literal one to be taken literally and seriously

We killed all them Mexicans and Native Americans fair and square how dare anyone disagree with our claim for any reason.

You know, there's this thing called war, and in it, wait for it.....people die.

Mexico can barely govern what land they do have. No one is going to give back their old land in El Norte.

No one killed all Mexicans or Native Americans.

Don't grant, just don't try to foray into this subject, considering you told us all that Native Americans were beat by "superior culture" :roll:

Yeah... and who gave them all of that?

Human nature?

I know your trying to blame the United States but Mexico was ****ed up before well before the Mexican American War and will still be ****ed up long after.

Human nature?

I know your trying to blame the United States but Mexico was ****ed up before well before the Mexican American War and will still be ****ed up long after.

Americas insatiable appetite for illicit drugs and the subsequent and incorrect policy of prohibition, lead to this situation :shrug:

The American people, themselves, are to blame for the corruption, and the firepower that these cartels inflict on their home countries... why?

Because they ****ing paid for it.

I don't understand why Americans think they live in this little bubble where they're the most powerful and influential country on Earth, but they don't have the ability to affect anything... negatively.

Back
Top Bottom